Thread: Just a few rules.. Check often please, as there will be updates

Blog Entries

Just a few rules.. Check often please, as there will be updates

This is a forum for men only - it is not allowed for women to post here.

The general board rules apply, so if you haven't read them, please go to the main forum and do so.
    Last edited by Toolman; Dec 25th 2004 at 12:58 AM.
    God happens!
    'I Can Only Imagine'

Bless the Beasts and the Children:
    http://youtu.be/AhR36gV6vW4

On cautionary note:
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPeter
    When they say something... it is about anyone's guess what it is they really mean... but NEVER ask for clarification of their mysterious language... they are often very happy to give it and that's when the discussion goes FREAKY!

This forum is meant to be guys discussing guy things, as it is described. That does not mean that general chit chat can not happen in here. But let's keep posts about the weather, bands and such to Anything Goes.

This forum is a great place to discuss things like being a good husband or boyfriend, how to be head of household, edifying each other regarding overall "guy issues".

lamguage in this forum.

Even though this is a men's forum, there are no filters to keep prying eyes out. Please use wisdom in writing your posts. Women and young people can and sometimes do see threads in here. DO NOT use graphic or overly descriptive language to describe certain things especially, and not limited to, topics of a sexual nature.

You must describe the link that you are posting.

"Check this out" or "You need to see this, this is cool" IS NOT A DESCRIPTION!

Put the link and tell us something about it. Give us a brief editorial if you will.
    Last edited by Amos_with_goats; Apr 9th 2015 at 08:30 AM.
    My body is a temple and my tattoos are the stained glass.

You can take away my worldly things, you can take away my life. There's one thing you can't touch.... MY FAITH IN GOD

www.eviltoddlers.com

..._______
    ./|___..__|
    |/__/|.|_/
    ...the BIG
    .....|.|_|
    .....|/_/

Thread Information