Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should i bunjee jump?

Question Should i bunjee jump?

I am realy thinking about bunjee jumping next month, its ment to be 100% safe.

Safer than para jumping.

Should i?

Peter

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries
    I personally think that is dangerous. I have seen too many news crews reporting on snapped bunjee cords. But then I really shouldn't talk, because people have been killed white water rafting, and if I could do it more often I would, I really enjoy it!!
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    I personally think that is dangerous. I have seen too many news crews reporting on snapped bunjee cords. But then I really shouldn't talk, because people have been killed white water rafting, and if I could do it more often I would, I really enjoy it!!
    water rafting realy? am thinking of doing that to, i thought that was risk free?

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries
    Rish free???? Huh?
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    Rish free???? Huh?
    Risk free, your given a float jacket and if you fall in you can swim.

Most high adrenalin sports can be dangerous. But then so can crossing the road. I think it all comes down to just using your common sense and not doing things that you know are genuinly dangerous and risky.

Don't do it if you have prosthetic legs!

Might be fun Peter! Give it a go! Make a video of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Job 34:19
    God is not partial to princes and does not favor the rich over the poor, for they are all the work of His hands.

A true story about bungee jumping......

The guy that is considered responsible for inventing it was talking with his young daughter. She was about 6 or 7 at the time. She asked him what it was he did at work. He told her about bungee jumping and she promptly asked what it was.

He decided that showing her was much easier than telling her. So he hooked some rubber bands together and then tied them to one of her barbie dolls. He held one end at the top of a door frame and dropped the barbie doll, to simulate a bungee jump.

The rubber bands broke.
    My body is a temple and my tattoos are the stained glass.

You can take away my worldly things, you can take away my life. There's one thing you can't touch.... MY FAITH IN GOD

www.eviltoddlers.com

..._______
    ./|___..__|
    |/__/|.|_/
    ...the BIG
    .....|.|_|
    .....|/_/

BuffaloSoldier Guest
    Go for it. It's a great rush and a lot of fun. Just think of it this way, you have a much higher chance of dying in a car crash than dying from a snapped bungee cord.

Go on, do it! If there happens to be an accident, which is very unlikely, then you know that you are saved and will be with Christ in heaven. And, if all goes well, then you can always say that you bungee jumped. I myself am hoping to sometime skydive, but I will make sure to have like 6 backup parachutes.

You can do it with a big pool, so even if you fall you land in water. Shoulc be near 100%

If you die from it, you'll go to heaven, so who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by 365_days_gone View Post
    If you die from it, you'll go to heaven, so who cares?
    Yep. Probably the bungee will hold and you will be high on adrenaline for hours after. I did it and I couldn't help but say, over and over, "wow!!!"....I did it over rocks, and I wasn't saved at the time...I do have a friend who died doing it, yet I would do it again...

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJ View Post
    I am realy thinking about bunjee jumping next month, its ment to be 100% safe.

Safer than para jumping.

Should i?

Peter
    I hate to say this, but NO. There is no way, that you should bungee jump. There are deaths, from bungee jumping. You will also find out, alot of states have outlawed bungee jumping.

Thread Information