cure-real
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Depart From Me Ye That Work Iniquity

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Depart From Me Ye That Work Iniquity

I have often wondered and many have debated what Jesus meant by this Particular verse. "DEPART FROM ME, I NEVER KNEW YOU, YOU THAT WORK INIQUITY".
    I am certain I mentioned this in a post somewhere recently, but I thought I would like to just make a thread for it, in case others would like to have a better understanding of it.

Mat 7:15¶Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat 7:22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

What is the iniquity here? Pride/waving their own banner of glory, though they did it "in Jesus' name", they are still boasting on what THEY did.

Mat 24:48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

Mat 24:49And shall begin to smite [his] fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

Mat 24:50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for [him], and in an hour that he is not aware of,

Mat 24:51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint [him] his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Who is the servant here? And who is the lord here?
    The lord here is Jesus as we all know, but notice, he called this person his servant who has "fellowservants". This is not a non-believer, but a believer who got puffed up with pride, it is the pastor with the rolex and the mercedes and the million dollar mansion and the entourage with the body guards. It's the one who got puffed up when his congregation grew so large that he felt he was the king and not Jesus. Pride.

Mat 25:34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Mat 25:35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Mat 25:36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Mat 25:37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed [thee]? or thirsty, and gave [thee] drink?

Mat 25:38When saw we thee a stranger, and took [thee] in? or naked, and clothed [thee]?

Mat 25:39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

Mat 25:40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.

Mat 25:41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mat 25:42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

Mat 25:43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Mat 25:44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Mat 25:45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me.

Mat 25:46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Notice what type of people Jesus is talking about when he says He was "hungry and sick and in prison and so on". These were all the humble lowly NEEDY people. Not much glory to be had in serving the "LEAST/LOWLY/NEEDY/WRETCHED/" but Jesus calls them "ME".
    Notice what is really going on here, the folks that ministered to the LEAST of these, did it because it was the natural thing to do.
    But the folks who didn't minister to the LEAST of these, didn't do it because they didn't know that it was Jesus. As far as these folks were concerned unless there was some glory in it for themselves, they weren't doing it. Again, pride.

1 Tim 3:1-8

1Ti 3:1¶This [is] a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.

1Ti 3:2A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;...................

1Ti 3:6Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil........

1Ti 3:8¶Likewise [must] the deacons [be] grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;

Isa 14:12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!...........

Isa 14:13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isa 14:14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Isa 14:15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Eze 28:13Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Eze 28:14Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Eze 28:15Thou [wast] perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Eze 28:17Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Watch the contrast, the ugliness of what I have already shown, and the beauty of humility that is being shown next.

Mat 18:1¶At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

Mat 18:3And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 18:4Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 23:11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

Mar 9:35And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, [the same] shall be last of all, and servant of all.

Jhn 13:5After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe [them] with the towel wherewith he was girded.

Jhn 13:6Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?

Phl 2:3[Let] nothing [be done] through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

Phl 2:5¶Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Phl 2:6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Phl 2:7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Phl 2:8And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Gal 5:19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Gal 5:20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Gal 5:21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Gal 5:22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Gal 5:23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Gal 5:26Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

I believe that the "iniquity" in Matt 7:23 that Jesus is speaking of mostly is pride.

I think this just about says it all here, no one is getting into heaven waving their own banner of glory. No matter what we do or who we are, we are still just servants. And all that we do, all that we are, and all that we become and acheive, God is the one who did it. God created you for a purpose, we need to be careful not to let that purpose go to our heads, or we could fall from heaven also, and wind up in the pit of hell too. Let us all keep a humble heart never think ourselves as above the other. As God Himself was willing to humble Himself and be a servant, how much more ought we?

Well, I think I am done now, hope you all enjoyed this.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

A righteous man regards the life of his animal Pro. 12:10
    Hello Saved7

The word iniquity in the Greek is anomia which means:

1) the condition of without law
    a) because ignorant of it
    b) because of violating it 2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness

AV - iniquity 12, unrighteousness 1, transgress the law + 4160 1,
    transgression of law 1; 15

Imo, He's talking about those who transgress the Torah/Law/Instruction willingly and choose not to obey it.

Blog Entries
    You are right, it does mean that. But followers of Christ are not under the law.
    And if we try to live according to the law, then we are under the law and not under grace. And we are not able to live according to the law, which is why Christ died for us. To pay for our sins. And it is Christ who is saying "away from me".
    Also, what did Jesus say are the greatest commandments? To love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your strength, and the second is like it, to love your neighbor as yourself.
    Also, he said somewhere, maybe here, that in this is all the law and the prophets. And the description of love is quite humble, it places others before yourself. It is all connected.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Righton Guest

It's the hypocrisy, people!

Jesus spent more time discussing hypocrisy than any other sin. He said, "There he will share the fate of the hypocrites."

You see, hypocrisy is a very special sin. It is the ultimate in rebellion. The hypocrite has built his own artificial wall of protection around himself. "Ah, nothing will happen to me! I've been saved! My salvation is complete! I have all I need!" Knowing deep down he will be condemned, he is fastidious in keeping himself from harboring these deep, dark thoughts. He remains vigilant, busy, busy as a bee. He "helps others", he makes himself a martyr. He secretly loves the world's delights but he tells himself, "No! I am worthy! I am honest! I am true! I am saved!" He then goes out and "helps people". He prays! And he worships in the fellowship of others! "Hey, can't y'all see me? I'm pure and holy! I worship God! I pray with you! How ya doin', God? Nice seein' ya here!"

And yet he is a stranger to God. The LORD does not know him. All the hypocrite knows is, he belongs to God, this stranger that HE does not know either. The hypocrite alone has built his own world! His own utopia! His own bubble! Unconcerned that he may hurt others in the way, he simply lives. He craves! He is jealous! Deep inside, he is a raging lion! But he is so good at putting on a smiley face in front of everyone, he even deceives HIMSELF, and does not consider for the moment that his world is one created by his own hands. Uncontent to live in God's world, he rejects it and forms his own creation... an idol made by his own hands! Every time he brushes his teeth or combs his hair, the guy on the other side of the mirror is smiling back.

See, people? I smile! I smile all the time! Can't you see my teeth?

Ah, but those with insight NEVER look at the teeth! They look at the eyes!

And you can tell the hypocrite in plain sight. He's the one with a reddish look, masking that he is a slave of sin. He's the one who smiles with his teeth, but not with his eyes.

He does not even know what he looks like, because he can't bear to look at a picture of himself. He may glimpse, but that is good enough.

Then someone walks into the life of the hypocrite, someone who is NOT a hypocrite! What does this hypocrite do? He trembles! He shakes! Something is not right with the world! He HATES with a passion this non-hypocrite! And the hypocrite will work with all his might to detroy this non-hypocrite! He will not rest until he does him in, in some form or another. The hypocrite makes himself an enemy of The LORD, by going after the true believers he happens to find. They are the enemy!

When all the while, the hypocrite has made himself his own worst enemy! For while he was busy building his artificial bubble, he forgot--

forgot to check his mirror while he was building it. Forgot to look into his eyes, into his soul, to understand just WHY he spent so much time building this bubble! And next thing you know, he dies! His bubble gone, he goes before the Maker, fully expecting to find his Heavenly Home!

When all at once, the Savior shows up to judge him. "I never knew you!" He cries, and then at that moment...

The Savior holds up...

a mirror!

The hypocrite screams in agony...

an agony that is forever silenced!

-----------------------------------------------------

How do I know all this?

Easy. I pictured a relative-by-marriage of mine the entire time. Someone whose soul I have peered into myself -- and found it lacking.

Scary stuff. Pay attention, people, and make sure you do not share the fate of the hypocrites!

which is why Christ died for us. To pay for our sins. And it is Christ who is saying "away from me".
    Yes, He is saying "depart from Me you who practice Torahlessness/Lawlessness".[/quote]

Also, what did Jesus say are the greatest commandments? To love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your strength, and the second is like it, to love your neighbor as yourself.
    Yes those sum up the 10 Commandments. By obeying the 10 Commandments then you are loving YHWH with all your heart and soul and strength and by obeying the 10 Commandments you will also love your neighbor.

Also, he said somewhere, maybe here, that in this is all the law and the prophets. And the description of love is quite humble, it places others before yourself. It is all connected.
    He also said that the Law and Prophets will not pass until heaven and earth have passed away and they're still here.

Mat 5:18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

don't mix salvation with keeping the law

"Yes, He is saying depart from Me you who practice Torahlessness/Lawlessness"

Not in my eyes. The whole epistle of Galatians is about freedom in christ. You are cursed if you are under the law.

Workers of iniquity are people that crept in unaware to confuse the sheep and make money on them with false religion i.E. the JW.

For it is by grace that we are saved through faith in Christ. Paul says that the righteus is not under the law and we are called to freedom. If you break a commandment doesn't mean you are a worker of iniquity. That's what Jesus paid for on the cross. If you face Jesus you don't say: Ohh, I did keep the 10 commandments. You say: I am a wretched man and I deserve hell but thanks to the LORD he saved me.

We got nothing to boast in. It is God that workes good in us, the willing and the doing. He will finish the good work that he started in us. It is the spirit that sets us free and works through us. The law just condems. The spirit will make us want to keep God's commandments but the law don't save.

So be careful you do not mix keepning the law with salvation. You might fall from grace if you are not saved yet and try to be saved by keeping the law.

That is how I comprehend the word of GOD.

Be blessed, Eliakim

I talk a lot about this subject in my blog. The people that Jesus says to depart are those who only have a head knowledge of Jesus and trust the works instead of Jesus. These people have no faith, and thus can never please Him.

I could write a lot more on this, but if you want to know more of my views on this, than just click on the link to my blog in my signature.
    Nah 1:7 Jehovah is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him.

Check out my blog http://blbchelvsme.blogspot.com/ it is called 'Trying to live a blessed life through Jesus' Please check it out and tell me what you think. :~)

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    he called this person his servant who has "fellowservants". This is not a non-believer, but a believer who got puffed up with pride, it is the pastor with the rolex and the mercedes and the million dollar mansion and the entourage with the body guards. It's the one who got puffed up when his congregation grew so large that he felt he was the king and not Jesus. Pride.
    I suggest it may also be any member of any congregation who thinks they a 'better Christian' or even a better person than anyone else.

I think that is would do good here.
    Nah 1:7 Jehovah is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him.

the definition of stronghold is: a strongly fortified structure that is used for protection and defense. What great news to know that our Lord is our stronghold!!! He will protect us and keep us safe. He is like a shield that protects us even when we have to go into battle. He is also the foxhole that hides us when the enemy seems strong.

When we are in the stronghold of the Lord Jesus, we are not to cower. We are to become strong. We are to use this time to strengthen ourselves for the fight. We are to learn about the enemy and what his tactics and weapons are. We are to learn how to defend against them and when to attack. We are to make a wise strategy against the enemy for a foolish strategy will play into the hands of the enemy.

There will be times where it looks like the enemy is going to win. This is the time to press on. For our protector and defender is the Lord Jesus Himself. He will lead us into battle. Not to defeat the devil, for the devil has already been defeated. No, Jesus will lead us into battle to show us that we have already defeated the devil and his demons. We will be going to take back what is already ours!!! For the Lord said that the victory is ours!!!

All that the Lord Jesus ever asks is that we have a heart trust in Him. He knows us because we trust in Him. Remember Jesus tells those who doesn't have a heart trust in Him that He never knew them even though they preformed miracles and did good in His name. This is because they trusted in the works instead of Christ.

So do you trust the Lord Jesus to be your stronghold?

Check out my blog http://blbchelvsme.blogspot.com/ it is called 'Trying to live a blessed life through Jesus' Please check it out and tell me what you think. :~)

Obedience to the Law is not opposed to the free gift of salvation.
    Grace comes in where i fall short of following the commands of God. This is why we are not under the curse of the Law anymore.

Rom 5:20 Now the law came in to increase the trespass, but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more,
    Rom 5:21 so that, as sin reigned in death, grace also might reign through righteousness leading to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound?
    Rom 6:2 By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it?
    Rom 6:3 Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?
    Rom 6:4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.
    Rom 6:5 For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.
    Rom 6:6 We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin.

Do any of you see somehting here? To be crucified with Him, is to pick up your own cross and submitt your own flesh to obedience under God. If you don't follow the Law, then how are you obedient and dying to yourself ?

This may give you a more clear picture on who those are that work iniquity, even though they profess His name.
    Jer 6:16 Thus says the Lord: Stand at the crossroads, and look, and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way lies; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls.
    2Jn 1:9 Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.
    If it's not done out of unselfish love, then it's hardly righteous.
    http://disciple2yeshua.wordpress.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    I suggest it may also be any member of any congregation who thinks they a 'better Christian' or even a better person than anyone else.

Agreed..................

diffangle, I've gotta agree - anomia is 'whithout law/Torah'.

Also, when Jesus quotes the greatest commandments He is quoting from the Torah:

Deut. 6:5 - "And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might."

Leviticus 19:18 - "...but you shall love your neighbour as thyself; I AM the LORD."

These are in the Torah, but not part of the 10 commandments. Yet, as per Jesus, they are commandments nonetheless. We are called to 'walk' like Jesus, that's what He meant when He said follow Me - not in order to gain salvation, but because it exhibits God's nature thru us and to the world. But it is not thru works, BUT you were created for good works, which God described in His Word, and Jesus displayed in the flesh.

Jesus Himself said in Luke 6:40, "..every disciple fully trained will BE LIKE HIS MASTER.' So, I agree, we're supposed to do what He did.
    Not as a yoke which was a burden, that Peter talks about. Even Jesus said in Matt. 23:4 -
    "They (Pharisees) tie up heavy burdens and lay them on men's shoulders, but they themselves are unwilling to move them with so much as a finger."

These were man-made laws that the sages ADDED to God's commandments. But Jesus told his disciples to take up His yoke, not the yoke of the rabbis, which were commands that were ADDED to the law. His yoke is easy (Matt. 11:29-30) His burden is light (in Greek elaphros), that means it's not a burden at all. His yoke, or clear interpretation of God's law/Torah, opened our eyes to kindness, mercy, love, & righteousness.

Jesus untangled the teachings of God (Jesus IS God and wrote the Law), from all the man-made 'extras' that were added on.
    In His example we learn how we should act, how we should walk.

Whenever the law was given He described blessings and curses. We're free from the curses but do we want to be free from the blessings? This was a kind, gentle yoke.
    In Galatians 3:8 God says He "preached the Gospel beforehand to Abraham." It was, and still is, a Gospel of grace, thru faith. It was NEVER intended to achieve salvation, but to teach us how to walk in holiness, righteousness!

So, why bother with...

You are right, it does mean that. But followers of Christ are not under the law.
    And if we try to live according to the law, then we are under the law and not under grace. And we are not able to live according to the law, which is why Christ died for us. To pay for our sins. And it is Christ who is saying "away from me".
    ...The rest of the NT? Why is Jesus' Walk On The Earth not the last word?
    Why the Gentile Law:

ACTS 15:28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;
    ACTS 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Why warn us of, or send the Holy Spirit:

MK 3:28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
    MK 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

JN 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
    JN 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
    JN 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.
    JN 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.

Why tell us to kill (IMO), prefacing it with His Own Words :

REV 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear:
    REV 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

REV 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
    REV 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
    REV 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Frances

Agreed..................

But is that what the Scriptures say? The word for iniquity is anomia in the Greek which means Lawlessness. What do you think the Law was in Yahushua's day?

I have often wondered and many have debated what Jesus meant by this Particular verse. "DEPART FROM ME, I NEVER KNEW YOU, YOU THAT WORK INIQUITY".
    I am certain I mentioned this in a post somewhere recently, but I thought I would like to just make a thread for it, in case others would like to have a better understanding of it.

Mat 7:15¶Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat 7:22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

What is the iniquity here? Pride/waving their own banner of glory, though they did it "in Jesus' name", they are still boasting on what THEY did.
    John simply defines "iniquity" (lawlessness) as "sin" (1 John 3:4). John then compares those who "practice lawlessness" (unbelievers) with those who "practice righteousness" (believers). In Matt 7:20 Jesus says, "by their fruits you will know them", and when one examines the lifestyle of false teachers it becomes apparent that they are depraved and unholy. Like the Pharisees, outwardly & publically they appear squeaky clean but inwardly and privately they are full of "all uncleanness". Look what Paul says about false teachers in 2 Tim 3:1-5

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

Underneath that thin veneer of 'godliness' hides a ravening beast and the beast will eventually come out (2 Tim 3:9). The problem with many Christians today is they simply lack discernment in these matters. They're anamoured by the charisma of men and the 'signs and wonders' they supposedly perform but they largely ignore the false doctrine and ungodly lifestyles of these false prophets. Matt 7 reveals the same attitude in the false teachers themselves, they emphasize all the 'good' they supposedly did in Jesus' name but Christ will see straight through their hypocrisy and pronounce judgment on those who professed Christ but in reality practiced lawlessness.

Cheers
    Leigh

Thread Information