Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow, Islam truely is "that" false religion

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Wow, Islam truely is "that" false religion

The more I read of the Koran, the more I am left totally dumbfounded. It is nothing more than a complete twisted copy of the bible that totally denies Christ as LORD GOD.....
    Only satan himself could have been the direct inspiration of such writings. he copies all that God does, and it is always a poor forgery that APPEARS as an angel of light, their ministers APPEAR as ministers of righteousness.
    It is said that mohammed was told to write these things by the angel that he saw appear to him, and it is also said that he often had "seizures" during his "revelations".
    Check out some of his copies of God's Word...

YUSUFALI: When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not.

YUSUFALI: Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.

YUSUFALI: This because they love the life of this world better than the Hereafter: and Allah will not guide those who reject Faith.

YUSUFALI: Those are they whose hearts, ears, and eyes Allah has sealed up, and they take no heed.

The more I see of this stuff, the more I believe that Islam is going to be THAT religion, the one that the AC comes out of. Simply because it is a copy of Judaism and Christianity, and their book is a twisted copy of ours.
    And they do love to behead the "unbeliever".
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Blog Entries
    I was talking to some Muslims on a stall this Friday, and they gave me a leaflet saying that Jesus didn't die on the cross, some other poor sap did.

So their Jesus who they are waiting to return is a duplicitous traitor who allowed someone (they seem to think Judas) to die in his stead. I must admit, this disgusting twist of scripture made me sick. They even have a second coming of Jesus... when they think he'll smite all the Christians. They say as he never died but was taken to heaven, he'll have to return and die at his second coming.

What a travesty of the truth! And they have the nerve to say that the Bible itself has been twisted. I tried to explain about how it's got the best provenance of any text from ancient history, 5000 fragments from the New Testament alone... but they aren't interested.

Really, it bothers me. It's definitely a false religion, straight from hell. The "prophet" saw an angel of light (and we know they aren't always what they appear) and as you say he had seizures. Epilepsy is often a sign of demon possession. Also, lets look at his fruits in his personal life.

He "married" an eight/nine year old girl. In a sura she says in adult life that she was very surprised when her mother came to her when she was playing with her friends, and told her that the prophet wanted to see her... and then married her. She was so young that the law about idol worship was waived in her favour. She wanted to play with her dolls. He had decided she was for him when he saw a vision of her coming to him with the "angels."

I'm sorry, a paedophile is NOT my idea of a hero. No wonder the religion that was fed to him by demons is so ugly.

And I KNOW that there are decent Muslims out there, the majority quite possibly. They don't know what their prophet did in his life, and they don't understand the blasphemy of much of his preaching. We have to pray, and witness, and trust God. I've known Muslims saved. In fact I was baptised with one. We need to be aware though, and have patience and wisdom in this. I agree, I do think this is going to be where the next false prophet comes from (as though Mahommed wasn't false enough.)

Blog Entries
    I think this is more in a World Religions direction so I am going to shoot it over there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    The more I see of this stuff, the more I believe that Islam is going to be THAT religion, the one that the AC comes out of. Simply because it is a copy of Judaism and Christianity, and their book is a twisted copy of ours.
    And they do love to behead the "unbeliever".
    NAhh,..in a way you are right in that the Islam nation will have a huge role in end times but as far as the AC coming from Islam, no scriptural basis for that
    Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Blog Entries
    If anyone thinks I should move this back, holler, I just put it over here because of the quotes and stuff.

Blog Entries
    I am in agreement that Islam will be the religion that the AC will use to bring himself to power with. Even their views of their messiah, with a "Jesus" who was his prophet, that mirrors the Revelation version of the Beast and his false prophet to the hilt. It no longer baffles me that Islam would make such sillly claims of superiority and purity, when their own literature falls prey to what we call, being influenced and posessed by Satan's Kingdom. Imagine that?

Blog Entries
    Prior to 9/11 not many had even heard of or understood Islam. Every Theologian I know believed that the AC would surface from the remnants of the Roman Empire.

Now the focus is being placed by mostly unimformed laypeople on Islam. Yes, they are the sleweping giant who has awakened but again I say that the AC will not rise from Islam.

It needs to be a non-aligned individual who brings peace with both the Jewish nation and the Arab nations of the world
    Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Quote Originally Posted by daughter View Post
    I was talking to some Muslims on a stall this Friday, and they gave me a leaflet saying that Jesus didn't die on the cross, some other poor sap did.

So their Jesus who they are waiting to return is a duplicitous traitor who allowed someone (they seem to think Judas) to die in his stead. I must admit, this disgusting twist of scripture made me sick. They even have a second coming of Jesus... when they think he'll smite all the Christians. They say as he never died but was taken to heaven, he'll have to return and die at his second coming.

What a travesty of the truth! And they have the nerve to say that the Bible itself has been twisted. I tried to explain about how it's got the best provenance of any text from ancient history, 5000 fragments from the New Testament alone... but they aren't interested.

Really, it bothers me. It's definitely a false religion, straight from hell. The "prophet" saw an angel of light (and we know they aren't always what they appear) and as you say he had seizures. Epilepsy is often a sign of demon possession. Also, lets look at his fruits in his personal life.

He "married" an eight/nine year old girl. In a sura she says in adult life that she was very surprised when her mother came to her when she was playing with her friends, and told her that the prophet wanted to see her... and then married her. She was so young that the law about idol worship was waived in her favour. She wanted to play with her dolls. He had decided she was for him when he saw a vision of her coming to him with the "angels."

I'm sorry, a paedophile is NOT my idea of a hero. No wonder the religion that was fed to him by demons is so ugly.

And I KNOW that there are decent Muslims out there, the majority quite possibly. They don't know what their prophet did in his life, and they don't understand the blasphemy of much of his preaching. We have to pray, and witness, and trust God. I've known Muslims saved. In fact I was baptised with one. We need to be aware though, and have patience and wisdom in this. I agree, I do think this is going to be where the next false prophet comes from (as though Mahommed wasn't false enough.)
    Mohammed's understanding of Christianity seems to have come from the Gnostic writings that were circulating. Which explains why they don't believe Christ died on the Cross.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amazzin View Post
    Prior to 9/11 not many had even heard of or understood Islam. Every Theologian I know believed that the AC would surface from the remnants of the Roman Empire.

Now the focus is being placed by mostly unimformed laypeople on Islam. Yes, they are the sleweping giant who has awakened but again I say that the AC will not rise from Islam.

It needs to be a non-aligned individual who brings peace with both the Jewish nation and the Arab nations of the world

Whose to say that the AC can't be an ex jew, a hebrew? I've heard of a only a few, but they do exist, there have been hebrews who have gone into Islam. And honestly, I see in the book of Rev, that it doesn't say anything about the Jews excepting him, it says the "world". All it will take are some "miracles" to deceive the world, and that's exactly what he will present to the world. Heck, the Jews didn't recognize their Messiah the first time, what makes us think they will know the difference when the fake one shows up?
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

punk Guest
    One things remains a constant:

American theologians and American laypeople will always find a reason to believe the Anti-Christ will come out of America's enemy of the moment, be it Islam, Iraq, Iran, the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, and so on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by punk View Post

American theologians and American laypeople will always find a reason to believe the Anti-Christ will come out of America's enemy of the moment, be it Islam, Iraq, Iran, the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, and so on.
    ,....but never the enemy from within LOL
    Amazzin

For an intersesting FREE read that demonstrates Islams role in prophecy in pdf format False Prophet PART1 and False Prophet PART2 or in it's entirety The False Prophet
    Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by punk View Post

You may be right about that, however, I am not looking at them as the enemy of the church or the enemy of the US. I am looking at what their "holy book" teaches and seeing the twistings of God's word all throughout it. It is THAT that causes me to believe this way, because just as that has twisted the Word of God, so too does satan in the best and most convincable ways. And like any good liar, he makes sure to call everyone outside of that religion a liar, so as to cause you to never doubt him. Just like an abuser does, they tell you that this is good and normal and not to tell anyone. They silence you and cause you not to question their ways, in order to keep you under their rule.
    This is why I look at it like I do, and though there are a number of crazy religions out there that could be interpretted as such, none of them seem to so many misquotes and twistings like the koran.
    So as much as you want to mock me for thinking they are the ac religion, "because they are our enemy", you are wrong. I don't jump off the handle on such non-sense, that is not my style.

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    This is why I look at it like I do, and though there are a number of crazy religions out there that could be interpretted as such, none of them seem to so many misquotes and twistings like the koran
    Their just translations like your English bible. Do you think your English bible has as much or all that, say, a Russian or Syrian bible has. You might be surprised at the difference.

There is also the matter of Reformers who took books out of the bible. Does that mean they were also beginning a religion like the Muslims. Something to consider.

Governments can control people better when they aren't fully educated. It makes them easier to lead into whatever they have allowed to be taught on.

Personally I think it is sad the Muslims of the east are so poorly educated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teke View Post
    Their just translations like your English bible.
    It's not the translation I am talking about, but the teaching. Do you not see the difference? They DENY CHRIST AS THE SON OF GOD. That's a HUGE translation error, if you want to chalk it up to that.

Thread Information