Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow, Islam truely is "that" false religion

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    It's not the translation I am talking about, but the teaching. Do you not see the difference? They DENY CHRIST AS THE SON OF GOD. That's a HUGE translation error, if you want to chalk it up to that.
    Then maybe that was left out of their translation as well. I've talked with Muslims somewhat. There are many things not in their translation of scripture that is in all other translations of books, such as Genesis. The Muslim Genesis account of father Abraham only tells of two sons of Abraham, but he actually had eight all together. And that will really get their attention if you talk to one of them about it.

The only passage I've shown a Muslim that was able to convince them of Jesus being the Son of God, is where Jesus says "all things are given me of my father". They do understand inheritance. They are all over genealogies.

Just my humble opinion but I don't see translation as being an issue, let's look at a few quotes from the quran:

Direct quotes from the Quran:
    ANNOUNCE PAINFUL PUNISHMENT TO THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE (9:3)
    O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred... (8:65)

Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve (8:55)

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah...And the Jews say Ezra is the son of God; and the Christians say Christ is the son of God; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; Allah's curse be on them; how they are turned away!" (Koran 9:29-30) And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah (8:39)

When the sacred months have passed away, THEN SLAY THE IDOLATERS WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM, AND TAKE THEM CAPTIVES AND BESIEGE THEM AND LIE IN WAIT FOR THEM IN EVERY AMBUSH, then if they repent and keep up prayer [become believers] and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them (9:5)

And if they intend to act unfaithfully towards you, so indeed they acted unfaithfully towards Allah before, but He GAVE YOU MASTERY OVER THEM (8:71)

FIGHT THEM: ALLAH WILL PUNISH THEM BY YOUR HANDS AND BRING THEM TO DISGRACE, AND ASSIST YOU AGAINST THEM. (9:14)

FIGHT THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN ALLAH, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, NOR FOLLOW THE RELIGION OF TRUTH, OUT OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE BOOK [Christians and Jews], until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and THEY ARE IN A STATE OF SUBJECTION. (9:29)

O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination. (9:73)

O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil). (9:123

Read more quotes from the quran HERE

Take a look at the computer "miracle" proffered by a U.S. Muslim who "proves" the Quran through the number 666.
    Turn your speakers on and check it out.
    http://www.66619.org/666.htm or
    http://www.66619.org/

Consider that the Dome of the Rock has been standing for 1300 years with mosaic inscriptions inside and out that read "Far be it from God's glory that he should have a Son". Is this a translation issue or just outright blasphemey?

Translation issue or false religion started by a false prophet, you decide.
    Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth

Those aren't scripture quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Teke View Post
    Those aren't scripture quotes.

They are quotes taken directly from the Quran. The Quran is not the Bible. The Quran is not just a bad translation of the Scriptures it is a product of satan. I don't care how bad a translation you get it won't be that twisted.
    Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth

Blog Entries
    [quote=Teke;1372185]There is also the matter of Reformers who took books out of the bible. Does that mean they were also beginning a religion like the Muslims. Something to consider.
    quote]
    Repeatedly I see this assertion made in the general and never in the specific terms. Each time in the past when I have asked for the bibliograpy for this assertion I have been ignored or I am offered a list of books that never met the Canon of Scripture. Do you have a list?

[QUOTE=th1bill;1376701]
    Quote Originally Posted by Teke View Post
    There is also the matter of Reformers who took books out of the bible. Does that mean they were also beginning a religion like the Muslims. Something to consider.
    quote]
    Repeatedly I see this assertion made in the general and never in the specific terms. Each time in the past when I have asked for the bibliograpy for this assertion I have been ignored or I am offered a list of books that never met the Canon of Scripture. Do you have a list?

The following list, which is not in Protestant bibles, was always considered part of scripture by the church (aka deutero-canonical books). Reformers considered not putting Hebrews and Revelation in their bible, but because they were resisted so much on those two they let them be included.

The word deuterocanonical comes from the Greek meaning 'belonging to the second canon'. The etymology of the word is misleading. Note that the term does not mean non-canonical; despite this it has sometimes been used as a euphemism for the Apocrypha.

1- Tobit: Contains of 14 chapters, and it follows The Book of Nehmia in order.

2- Judith: Contains of 16 chapters, and it follows Tobit in order.

3- Esther: The rest of the Book of Esther, and contains chapters from 10 to 16.

4- Wisdom: For Solomon the King, and contains of 14 chapters, and it should be after The Book of the Songs of Songs.

5- Joshua Son of Sirach (Ecclesiasticus): Contains of 51 chapters, and it follows The Wisdom of Solomon in order.

6- Baruch: Contains of 6 chapters, and it follows The Book of Lamentations of Jeremiah in order.

7- Daniel: The rest of The Book of Daniel, and contains of the rest of Chapter 3, in addition to two extra chapters: 13, 14.

8- First of Maccabees: Contains of 16 chapters, and it follows The Book of Malachi in order.

9- Second of Maccabees: Contains of 15 chapters, and it follows The Book of Second Maccabees in order.

10- Psalm 151 After Psalm 150 by King David the prophet.

Is that what you wanted to know.

Re: Wow, Islam truely is "that" false religion

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    The more I read of the Koran, the more I am left totally dumbfounded. It is nothing more than a complete twisted copy of the bible that totally denies Christ as LORD GOD.....
    Only satan himself could have been the direct inspiration of such writings. he copies all that God does, and it is always a poor forgery that APPEARS as an angel of light, their ministers APPEAR as ministers of righteousness.
    It is said that mohammed was told to write these things by the angel that he saw appear to him, and it is also said that he often had "seizures" during his "revelations".
    Check out some of his copies of God's Word...

YUSUFALI: When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not.

YUSUFALI: Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.

YUSUFALI: This because they love the life of this world better than the Hereafter: and Allah will not guide those who reject Faith.

YUSUFALI: Those are they whose hearts, ears, and eyes Allah has sealed up, and they take no
    The more I see of this stuff, the more I believe that Islam is going to be THAT religion, the one that the AC comes out of. Simply because it is a copy of Judaism and Christianity, and their book is a twisted copy of ours.
    And they do love to behead the "unbeliever".
    Not too sure just yet but could be. I lean more to a modified Islam.

Wow. this thread is from 10 years ago.
    9 Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. 10 So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith. - Galatians 6:9-10 NASB

Jesus himself told us who antichrist was and will be in the gospel of John.. People will think that he follows Christ.. his disciples did..

John 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

71 He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

Again in..

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

i can think of only one person in this world fits that description and has most of the world believing that he follows Christ.. Can you?

Jude
    II Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Thread Information