PDA

View Full Version : Do you use Ear Cell Phones?

PeterJ
Oct 22nd 2007, 02:41 PM
Do you use Ear Cell phones? what do you think of them? do you think they are more robotic look? scary techology?
How does it work? Does it ring in your ear?

Peter

rchivers
Oct 22nd 2007, 03:07 PM
I find bluetooth headsets to be rather funny looking. People think they are so cool, they wear them everywhere and never take them off. It's like the "annoying cell phone guy" all over again.

Turn on, tune in, drop out.

Ayala
Oct 23rd 2007, 03:21 PM
No, I dont see the need for myself. My mom and grandma use em for when they're drivin around. Here in California, a law takes effect in January where talking on your cell phone while driving will be illegal unless you're using a hands-free device like a bluetooth.

JordanW
May 17th 2008, 08:42 AM
No I don't use these.

BadDog
May 21st 2008, 12:36 AM
Ugh! Ever carried on a conversation with someone for a moment until you realized they were talking to someone on their ear cell? IMO it's rude. Go outside by yourself if you're going to use em.

BD

stillforgiven
May 21st 2008, 12:56 AM
I use them, but only when driving so I can be hands-free, or here at home when I'm home alone and need my hands to be free to do other things. My sister and I refer to people with them on (including ourselves) as cyborgs. :D As for being out in public, I try to keep from it, because I think it does make me look stupid, esp when I'm "talking to myself".

Slug1
May 21st 2008, 01:46 AM
If people made the "psssht" sound effect after they were done saying each sentence, then they'd be cool :lol:

longtooth
May 21st 2008, 04:51 AM
Voted no. I am so old that I was drug kicking & screaming into the 21st century. Shortly before the turn of the century I was 1st responder for emergencies & accidents at a huge industrial processing plant. I had to carry a pager & learned to use a cell phone. My daughter laughed saying she could not believe it, Daniel Boon w/ a pager & cell phone.
Not quit that old.
Dont do black powder but can harness a pack mule.
Too old to learn & too young not to.
I get a lot of :help: from several of our younger church members.
Thank you Lord.:pray:

PeterJ
May 21st 2008, 01:32 PM
If people made the "psssht" sound effect after they were done saying each sentence, then they'd be cool :lol:

Yea something like the borg or stormtroopers :)