PDA

View Full Version : In need of opinion.

boflex007
Nov 21st 2007, 08:09 PM
My friend nearly broke down in tears the other night at youthgroup because she's been advertising her high schools Fellowship of Christian Athletes club for quite a long time now and their meetings only consist of about 4-5 people. We came up with a few ideas and one was to make tee shirts. I took on the task of designing them and also offered to pay for the first 10-15 shirts, which is preeetttyyy expensive. So I finished the design and need opinions. Keep in mind, it's a simple design because anything too much more would be incredibly expensive. Also, I don't know why the F in harford is faded but I intend to fix it.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee15/MBLC_2007/NHFCAcopy.jpg

Thanks!
-Bo

Brother Mark
Nov 21st 2007, 08:32 PM
I like the design Bo! Good job.

th1bill
Nov 21st 2007, 08:54 PM
I like it just the way it is.

Follow_Me_Infantry
Nov 21st 2007, 09:00 PM
Oh wow, man, I also really like it just the way it is! Seriously. I think it looks great.

Do you think T-shirts will really help participation though? Maybe fliers or something to get more participation and THEN give members shirts? If only 5 people are attending...

But regardless, still an outstanding job! And I don't think the "F" is faded. I like the way it wraps to the top and bottom.

Richard gives his :thumbsup:

markedward
Nov 21st 2007, 09:07 PM
Keep in mind, it's a simple design because anything too much more would be incredibly expensive.Simple and cheap isn't bad. Most of my designs are minimalistic in nature ("simple"), yet I've had professional designers tell me they were awesome designs.

If you're looking for pointers, move "harford" to another position, so that it's not covered up by "north."

Otherwise, the design is pretty sweet.

boflex007
Nov 21st 2007, 09:20 PM
Thanks for all the comments.

My intention was to have a very tiny portion of Harford covered by north, and a very tiny portion of FCA covered by Harford, to give it like an overlapping sort of feel. But in hindsight it does look a little smushed.

And yeah, we've also gotten together and designed a few flyer layouts and a couple posters to put around school. And prayed about it of course.

Frances
Nov 22nd 2007, 06:34 PM
Assuming the C stands for 'Christian' I wonder if it might make the message clearer if you replaced it with a Cross?

Jesusinmyheart
Nov 22nd 2007, 06:42 PM
My only recommendation would be to overlay the words the oposite direction, that also may fix the "f" being faded.

Otherwise i think it looks great !!!

Shalom,
Tanja

xSTEADFASTx
Nov 23rd 2007, 05:35 PM
I like it! it looks really good...also...

did you do this?

this is amazing

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee15/MBLC_2007/albert.png?t=1195839329

BeartheCross
Apr 19th 2009, 01:37 PM
Advertisings with the shirts is a good idea. . It does not break any rules at the school. . Other kids may ask them about the shirts and this club. .

However when I was in school I probably would have not joined this club. . I could not openly tell other about Jesus. I was too embarrassed about him in my young days.
:blush:

Ascension
Apr 20th 2009, 12:24 AM
Well done, good job there mate!