PDA

View Full Version : The weapons of our warfare

Brother Mark
Nov 26th 2007, 03:12 PM
I am going to be studying the weapons of our warfare. My pastor hinted at this a few months ago and since I have been in some spiritual battles lately, the Lord has prompted me to do a little digging. So I thought I would start a thread here and see what others might have to say.

What are the weapons that we use in warfare? I am more interested in weapons than armor, but I am open to discussing armor as long as it can be shown how it applies to offensive warring instead of defensive.

2 Cor 10:3-6
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, 4 for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. 5 We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ, 6 and we are ready to punish all disobedience, whenever your obedience is complete.
NASU

So, what are the weapons the Lord has given us in our battles against the enemy?

Ayala
Nov 26th 2007, 03:16 PM
The Word of God (sword of the spirit) is the primary weapon with which we wage spiritual warfare.

Brother Mark
Nov 26th 2007, 03:16 PM
I'll start by giving one we are all aware of and one we may not be aware of...

1. The sword of the Lord, the word of God. We see this used by Christ against Satan in the desert. The sword is certainly an offensive weapon used in warfare.

2. Praise and/or worship music like the Psalms! When Saul had a spirit on him, he would call David to praise God with his harp and the spirit would leave.

1 Sam 16:23
23 So it came about whenever the evil spirit from God came to Saul, David would take the harp and play it with his hand; and Saul would be refreshed and be well, and the evil spirit would depart from him.
NASU

Pilgrimtozion
Nov 26th 2007, 03:17 PM
I think the place to start would be the sword, which is the Word of God. Granted, it's part of the armor, but it certainly has the power to divide assunder soul and spirit, joint and marrow, it's powerful and active and sharper than any two-edged sword. (Hebrews 6:12 and Ephesians 6:17 (?)) The Word of God has the power to break the lies of the enemy with it's truth, to shed the light of the gospel in places of darkness, to tear the veil over people's minds so that the gospel can come shining in.

Yep, I think the Word of God is perhaps the most powerful weapon we have!

Brother Mark
Nov 26th 2007, 03:18 PM
The Word of God (sword of the spirit) is the primary weapon with which we wage spiritual warfare.

True enough. You beat me to that one. But there are many other weapons we have at our disposal. But the word of God, the sword, is a very powerful weapon against the enemy.

Pilgrimtozion
Nov 26th 2007, 03:21 PM
Ooooh...worship music. Nice one, brother Mark! The Presence of God that comes through true praise and worship from a pure heart can break the yoke of the enemy on people's lives and be a vessel of the power of God to break the power of the devil over a person's mind, spirit, and body.

One time I was leading worship at a conference when one muslim man came forward, confessing he had been seeking God for 30 years and wanted to give his life to Jesus because of the undeniable presence of God in that place. Awesome to see God touch and change lives like that!

So yeah, praise and worship is certainly one too!

Ayala
Nov 26th 2007, 03:21 PM
I also agree with your praise statement.

Another equally great weapon is prayer. Well it's more like hand-to-hand combat. :D

Brother Mark
Nov 26th 2007, 03:24 PM
I also agree with your praise statement.

Another equally great weapon is prayer. Well it's more like hand-to-hand combat. :D

Yea, I agree. Want to throw in some scripture about prayer being a weapon? I think we will be amazed at how many weapons we have at our disposal.

Brother Mark
Nov 26th 2007, 03:28 PM
How about God himself? The very finger of God...

Luke 11:20-21
20 "But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.
NASU

Ex 8:18-19
19 Then the magicians said to Pharaoh, " This is the finger of God." But Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he did not listen to them, as the Lord had said.
NASU

And this goes along with one of my all time favorites...

Humility. For humility and the finger of God work together.

1 Peter 5:6-10

6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, 7 casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. 8 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 9 But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world.
NASU

When we humble ourselves under the might hand of God, God will use that same hand to lift us up so that we can rule and reign with him. His finger will then go against the enemy in our behalf.

Ayala
Nov 26th 2007, 03:30 PM
The one I always think of is Matthew 26:41.

Keep watch and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Brother Mark
Nov 26th 2007, 03:34 PM
The one I always think of is Matthew 26:41.

Keep watch and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Excellent! I love it! That was meant for me today. Thanks.

Here's another...

Matt 17:19-21

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not drive it out?" 20 And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. 21 [" But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."]
NASU

Faith is not only defensive, but an offensive weapon. With it, we speak to mountains (high places of worship) and they move! But this kind of faith comes from prayer and fasting. Faith is often viewed as defensive, but without it, we will not move on the offensive. And it is also a weapon to be used against the enemy in an offensive manner.

So there are 3 more weapons.... prayer, fasting, and faith.

dljc
Nov 26th 2007, 03:39 PM
Ephesians 6:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Prayer is a very important part as well. Staying in touch with our Lord and Savior is like grasping His hand tighter during spiritual battles, knowing what Paul said in the beginning of this passage is true.

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

The war is won, we stand with (behind) the most powerful leader of this army.
He has already won the war, but there will be battles left for us to fight. Because we are aliens in a foreign country/world. We are in this world, but not of this world.

moltenflower
Nov 26th 2007, 05:07 PM
Oh, wow! Great topic :)

What are the weapons that we use in warfare?

I use:

1. Prayer. I believe there is GREAT, ENORMOUS power in prayer!
2. Word of God. I meditate on God's Word day and night. Anything that Satan has conjured up for my detriment, God will turn it into something good for me.
3. God Himself of course. I know that God loves ME! He chose me; He will never forget me and knows my every need before I ask Him for such. I love these two verses (Isaiah 49:15-16)

I know that whoever tries to come against me will have to take on God Himself. And, no one can stand their ground against God.

I guess bottom line is, for me, being firm in my knowledge and belief that God loves me and is there for me no matter what. Knowing this is step #1 for me in my arsenal. David knew that he would beat Goliath. I believe that he knew in his heart that he could not be defeated even by a giant because he had the greatest warrior right there next to him guiding him - God.

#2 for me would be prayer.

I think that I've always been in the defensive position when it's come to warfare. I don't recall having to be offensive in my life and actually taking the position of the aggressor. I don't even know of a situation that would have me become an aggressor :hmm:

Friend of I AM
Nov 26th 2007, 05:26 PM
I think that I've always been in the defensive position when it's come to warfare. I don't recall having to be offensive in my life and actually taking the position of the aggressor. I don't even know of a situation that would have me become an aggressor :hmm:

Yup. As we should be. We are to be "slow to take offense." You'll see throughout the scriptures that God is very slow to go on the offensive.

I find that Love is always the most potent weapon in defense and offense. Kill em with kindness, as the Lord did.

Amazedgrace21
Nov 26th 2007, 06:05 PM
Am offering my 2 cents worth of what I have found to be the best weapons I have when facing any enemy are my "two knees" and to bend them..then my "two heels", remembering to "dig then in" when I kneel.

‘Submit to God,’ is the way James put it in James 4:7. Letting God control my life. In this I know the war has already been fought and won, it is simply now down to the battles left to endure and often needing Him to do the navigating through them in the war zone of sin. That's why I use those two knee's God gave me.. it reminds me that but for the grace of Christ, I once was on the wrong side of this war..

Secondly, as for the "digging the heels in"...

That’s resisting. It’s standing up for your rights in the sense of knowing what it means to be a child of Christ and that battle is for the Fathers Glory, not mine.. It’s refusing to be cheated out of something Father has given me. It’s preventing a con artist from walking off with things that cost my Father greatly.

This position for me personally affirms everything the Word has told us we need to know and remember when encountering temptation and how to overcome sin..Eve knew it but did did not remember this, Adam knew it yet ignored it..

Get rid of all moral filth – James 1:21

Rid yourselves of all malice . . . deceit, hypocrisy, etc – 1 Peter 2:1
Put on the new self – Colossians 3:10
Put aside the deeds of darkness – Romans 13:12
Put off your old self – Ephesians 4:22
Put to death . . . whatever belongs to your earthly nature – Colossians 3:5 Throw off . . . the sin that so easily entangles – Hebrew 12:1

are just some of the many warnings and teachings of "putting off sin" and of course putting on the Armour Of God to do so..but I think there's an important step before doing this and it requires knee's that will bend..and heels that will obey:)

Remember Jesus, in the garden dripping blood-like sweat, praying ‘with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him’ (Hebrews 5:7) as he stammers, ‘Nevertheless not my will . . .’ Remember Jesus in agony on the cross, when he could have called legions of angels to his rescue. ‘He learned obedience by what he suffered,’ (Hebrew 5:8).

Holiness is not reaching the point where temptation loses its attraction. Satan is a pro at making manure smell like perfume. Holiness is choosing God’s way when it seems every fiber of your being is crying out for the devil’s way.

:hug:

moltenflower
Nov 26th 2007, 08:29 PM
Yup. As we should be. We are to be "slow to take offense." You'll see throughout the scriptures that God is very slow to go on the offensive.

I find that Love is always the most potent weapon in defense and offense. Kill em with kindness, as the Lord did.

Well said, Friend! You're right. Ultimately, Love is the answer :hug: We're to even pray for our enemies, which I guess can be construed as an act of love?

Come to think of it...My Mom is always quoting something that my Grandpa used to say, "You can get more with sugar." In other words, you can always get more out of people if you're kind to them even if they've done something that would warrant an angered response from you. I guess that sort of goes along with not judging others as well. I find that if I don't have the right to judge someone, I'm less inclined to become angry (this goes for situations save for blatant mockery of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; I have zero tolerance for that).

moltenflower
Nov 26th 2007, 08:35 PM
‘Submit to God,’ is the way James put it in James 4:7. Letting God control my life. In this I know the war has already been fought and won, it is simply now down to the battles left to endure and often needing Him to do the navigating through them in the war zone of sin. That's why I use those two knee's God gave me.. it reminds me that but for the grace of Christ, I once was on the wrong side of this war..

Secondly, as for the "digging the heels in"...

That’s resisting. It’s standing up for your rights in the sense of knowing what it means to be a child of Christ and that battle is for the Fathers Glory, not mine.. It’s refusing to be cheated out of something Father has given me. It’s preventing a con artist from walking off with things that cost my Father greatly.

Beautifully put, Amazed! A very thorough, humble and mature response. After that response, there's nothing left to say... :hug:

Knees and heels...

Brother Mark
Nov 26th 2007, 08:36 PM

I too have fallen into that "trap". Yet, scripture says that the "gates of hell" will not win out over the church. Gates are defensive! We should be going after the "gates of hell" in an offensive war! That is especially true in the spiritual battles of our own lives and churches. I am not speaking of physical enemies or politics, but rather, overcoming strongholds of lust, lying, etc. Or dealing with principalities over a city. Let us rise up and begin to war for our King!

Brother Mark
Nov 26th 2007, 08:37 PM

Ah, but that is speaking of fleshly enemies, which are not our enemies at all. But it is an interesting weapon to use offensively and bears researching. Got any verses that might show how we can use love to war? I am thinking of one or two that might apply but let me think on them for a while.

moltenflower
Nov 26th 2007, 08:45 PM
I too have fallen into that "trap". Yet, scripture says that the "gates of hell" will not win out over the church. Gates are defensive! We should be going after the "gates of hell" in an offensive war! That is especially true in the spiritual battles of our own lives and churches. I am not speaking of physical enemies or politics, but rather, overcoming strongholds of lust, lying, etc. Or dealing with principalities over a city. Let us rise up and begin to war for our King!

Would not living the Word be an offensive attack then with regards to fighting our Enemy, as far as, the spiritual realm is concerned? Would not walking in Love also be an spiritual swing of the sword?

Speaking of the spiritual realm, I know that Satan uses many weapons (his favorites on me on fear and pride I think). He's always trying to put negative thoughts in my head, fear, doubt and trying to wreak havoc in my finances. The best offense/defense I know of is to leave everything to God and go before God in prayer for everything (praises and prayer requests). We are more than conquerors ... We are to cast our cares ...

Maybe the best offense in this case is a good defense? :idea:

Brother Mark
Nov 26th 2007, 08:50 PM

Love the submission one. It's generally overlooked. But without it, we have no chance. Submission is key. Thanks for pointing that one out.

Partaker of Christ
Nov 26th 2007, 09:10 PM
Submitting:

Eph 5:21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

Matt 8:8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
Matt 8:9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
Matt 8:10 When Jesus heard it, he marveled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

Mark 1:25 And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him.
Mark 1:26 And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him.
Mark 1:27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.

Luke 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.
Luke 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

Since we were made a little lower then the angels, man has (in himself) no authority over them, even the fallen angels.
In the Kingdom there is a God given order.
The Son is subject to the Father.
The Church is subject to Christ, who is the Head of the Body
We are subject one to another, and to governments and other authorities

If we would not subject ourselves to one another and His Authority, how can we possibly hope to exercise His Authority against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Brother Mark
Nov 26th 2007, 09:20 PM
Here's one we rarely hear about...

Giving and helping, which come from love as FIA pointed out.

Verses...

Job 29:12-17
12 Because I delivered the poor who cried for help,
And the orphan who had no helper.
13 "The blessing of the one ready to perish came upon me,
And I made the widow's heart sing for joy.
14 "I put on righteousness, and it clothed me;
My justice was like a robe and a turban.
15 "I was eyes to the blind
And feet to the lame.
16 "I was a father to the needy,
And I investigated the case which I did not know.
17 "I broke the jaws of the wicked
And snatched the prey from his teeth.
NASU

Giving to those in need can break the jaws of the enemy and snatch those in need from his teeth. So can being kind and helping those that are in need of help.

Friend of I AM
Nov 26th 2007, 09:21 PM
Ah, but that is speaking of fleshly enemies, which are not our enemies at all. But it is an interesting weapon to use offensively and bears researching. Got any verses that might show how we can use love to war? I am thinking of one or two that might apply but let me think on them for a while.

:rofl:You're joking right bro? Here's just a few.....

Proverbs 10:12
Hatred stirs up strife,
but love covers all offenses.

Proverbs 17:9
Whoever covers an offense seeks love,
but he who repeats a matter separates close friends.

Proverbs 25:21-22
If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat,
and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink,
for you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the Lord will reward you.

Romans 5:10
For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Romans 12:21
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

If God's going to repay, then that's means he's going to repay me to for the good and bad that I do. I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer brother Mark, but if God's gonna pay his due to me and everyone else - whether it be good or bad due - I think it's just a better idea to do what he says and just continue to do good in spite of any evil commited against me.

Now I ain't talking about the complacent/passive hippy loving do good type stuff - but I'm talking about being slow to take offense - trying to make physical force the very last thing on the totem pole that I use when trying to combat evil.

RoadWarrior
Nov 26th 2007, 09:39 PM
I am going to be studying the weapons of our warfare. My pastor hinted at this a few months ago and since I have been in some spiritual battles lately, ... how it applies to offensive warring instead of defensive.

2 Cor 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, 4 for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. 5 We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ, 6 and we are ready to punish all disobedience, whenever your obedience is complete.
NASU

So, what are the weapons the Lord has given us in our battles against the enemy?

Hi Mark,

Let's look at the scripture you quoted.
1. Destroy speculations
2. Destroy every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God
3. Take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.
4. When your obedience is complete, be ready to punish any disobedience (in yourself) that pops up.

That looks like a great place to start!

Brother Mark
Nov 26th 2007, 09:41 PM
Hi Mark,

Let's look at the scripture you quoted.
1. Destroy speculations
2. Destroy every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God
3. Take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.
4. When your obedience is complete, be ready to punish any disobedience (in yourself) that pops up.

That looks like a great place to start!

Yep. Love those 4. How about this for #4

2 Cor 10:5-6
6 and we are ready to punish all disobedience, whenever your obedience is complete.
NASU

When our obedience is complete, there is no disobedience left to punish in us. Who is being disobedient now? The enemy! And God will punish him!!!! So our obedience can be seen as a weapon too. When we do those things you mentioned, God will punish the enemy that has built up the stronghold.

Before we are done, we will have quite a list of weapons mentioned in scripture. The sword is important, but our weapons are numerous.

RoadWarrior
Nov 26th 2007, 09:54 PM
Yep. Love those 4. How about this for #4

2 Cor 10:5-6
6 and we are ready to punish all disobedience, whenever your obedience is complete.
NASU

When our obedience is complete, there is no disobedience left to punish in us. Who is being disobedient now? The enemy! And God will punish him!!!! So our obedience can be seen as a weapon too. When we do those things you mentioned, God will punish the enemy that has built up the stronghold.

Before we are done, we will have quite a list of weapons mentioned in scripture. The sword is important, but our weapons are numerous.

What makes our obedience complete?

Brother Mark
Nov 26th 2007, 09:57 PM
What makes our obedience complete?

The first three things you mentioned in your note that are mentioned in vs 5 of that passage.

2 Cor 10:5
5 We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,
NASU

and when that happens, the authority in our life can then move on the enemy! For they no longer have a right to us and would be disobedient to the law of Christ.

In other words, when our obedience is complete, all other disobedience can be punished. But the punishment only comes after our obedience is complete.

ravi4u2
Nov 26th 2007, 10:03 PM
The sword is the word, the Word is Christ Jesus. We need no other 'weapons' besides Him.

Friend of I AM
Nov 26th 2007, 10:04 PM
Good stuff so far guys. BM hope you didn't take offense to the above, it was meant somewhat in jest. I've always been more of a "shoot first -- ask questions later" type guy in my walk with the Lord, so I think the Lord wants me to be a lot more merciful in my walk as of late. More controlled and less dogmatic in my battles. I'm a bit naturally passive-agressive too, so it's better for me to work on things which require patience, mercy, kindness, compassion and humility before others. If I can make all of those who hate the Lord see - that God is truly loving and merciful and that his love and mercy is working through me, then they will no longer have any means to defeat me - and the Lord's victory in yet another battle will already be achieved.

RoadWarrior
Nov 26th 2007, 10:07 PM
The first three things you mentioned in your note that are mentioned in vs 5 of that passage.

2 Cor 10:5
5 We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,
NASU

and when that happens, the authority in our life can then move on the enemy! For they no longer have a right to us and would be disobedient to the law of Christ.

In other words, when our obedience is complete, all other disobedience can be punished. But the punishment only comes after our obedience is complete.

I'm the type that likes to have things explained clearly, so that I can understand them. A friend of mine likes to say, "What does that look like?" So if you don't mind, I'd like to explore further what it means, to "destroy speculation". What is speculation? How do we destroy it?

Thanks for opening this thread by the way, as a warrior myself I always like to learn better the ways of our warfare.

coldfire136
Nov 26th 2007, 11:27 PM
I may not have read closely enough, but I did not see anyone mention the Holy Spirit. By the way, the "sword" could not have been the Bible which we have today. Paul at that time would have only had the Torah and portions of the Old Testament. The Spirit is really all many of the new Christians had (many could not read). Have you ever thought that you do not have to read the Bible to meditate upon it?

Brother Mark
Nov 28th 2007, 02:32 AM
I may not have read closely enough, but I did not see anyone mention the Holy Spirit. By the way, the "sword" could not have been the Bible which we have today. Paul at that time would have only had the Torah and portions of the Old Testament. The Spirit is really all many of the new Christians had (many could not read). Have you ever thought that you do not have to read the Bible to meditate upon it?

Absolutely! The Holy Spirit is a weapon of warfare. "Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit..." There are other verses as well.

I might have to make a list.

Brother Mark
Nov 28th 2007, 12:34 PM
Here is one passage where we see that the Spirit is a weapon against a mountain or high place.

Zech 4:5-7
" Do you not know what these are?" And I said, "No, my lord." 6 Then he said to me, "This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel saying, ' Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the Lord of hosts. 7 'What are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become a plain; and he will bring forth the top stone with shouts of "Grace, grace to it!"'"
NASU

Brother Mark
Nov 28th 2007, 01:01 PM
Here's another one that came up in my quite time this morning.

Ps 18:39
39 For You have girded me with strength for battle;
You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.
NASU

Neh 8:10
10 Then he said to them, "Go, eat of the fat, drink of the sweet, and send portions to him who has nothing prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."
NASU

So another weapon for warfare is our joy. The joy of the Lord is our strength and God has girded us with strength for battle!

Blessings,

Mark

MMC
Nov 28th 2007, 05:15 PM
I'll start by giving one we are all aware of and one we may not be aware of...

2. Praise and/or worship music like the Psalms! When Saul had a spirit on him, he would call David to praise God with his harp and the spirit would leave.

1 Sam 16:23
23 So it came about whenever the evil spirit from God came to Saul, David would take the harp and play it with his hand; and Saul would be refreshed and be well, and the evil spirit would depart from him.
NASU

WOW! Thanks for sharing that, Brother Mark!! That explains why I always seem to gravitate to praise/worship music when I'm feeling defeated, and why it always leaves me feeling refreshed and reinvigorated for Christ!

(...I thought I just liked music alot....) :cool:

But...what is an "evil spirit from God"??? :confused

Brother Mark
Nov 28th 2007, 05:31 PM
WOW! Thanks for sharing that, Brother Mark!! That explains why I always seem to gravitate to praise/worship music when I'm feeling defeated, and why it always leaves me feeling refreshed and reinvigorated for Christ!

(...I thought I just liked music alot....) :cool:

But...what is an "evil spirit from God"??? :confused

Praise and worship music is a powerful weapon!!!

On the other, well when Saul was disobedient, he open himself up to all kinds of things. God will use the enemy, to correct folks. When they repent, God forces the enemy to leave. Saul never repented, but he did find relief when David would praise God with his harp.

MMC
Nov 28th 2007, 05:38 PM
God will use the enemy, to correct folks.

oh, yeah...(duh!)....:rolleyes:

That makes a ton of sense. Thanks for 'splainin. :)