PDA

View Full Version : Densa Quiz

Joe D
Dec 7th 2003, 06:25 PM
This is a quiz to see how dense we really are :)http://www.pressanykey.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/pak/jquiz.cgi

Sherrie
Dec 7th 2003, 06:50 PM
The Densa Test, Your Evaluation

Your Score

You scored 12 out of 12 - You are a genius!

Kewl! :pp

Some tricky questions Joe!

Sherrie

TorC
Dec 7th 2003, 08:09 PM
*sniff* *sniff* I guess I'm "really slow", lol.. :blush: well, actually when I somewhat cheated I did better, but I was never a genius like Sherrie!;) And I got the Moses/Noah question wrong--how could I have missed that one!!lol.... :hmm: Anyways, fun quiz Joe, thanks for the laugh(at myself)!

freeslave
Dec 7th 2003, 09:13 PM
Oh dear!It's back to pre-k for me (scatches head and stumbles out toward the door trying to push it open when the sign says pull)

Joe D
Dec 7th 2003, 10:22 PM
I love the responses, I wish everyone would give one.
Just when we think we have it figured out we miss the next one...lol
I believe I got 7 when I took this quiz but it was 4 or 5 years ago so you can add or subtract one from my total because I'm not positive.

chal
Dec 7th 2003, 10:45 PM
The Densa Test, Your Evaluation
Remember, this is just for fun.

Your Score
You scored 9 out of 12 - You are normal but distracted

slightlypuzzled
Dec 7th 2003, 11:03 PM
Got 11 right...even a careful reader muffed the easy Moses/Noah one! Congrats, Sherrie :pp

Joe D
Dec 7th 2003, 11:40 PM
So far we have a 9, 11 and 12 posted...
Nice scores
I know one of my old friends got brain dead...lol

Sherrie
Dec 7th 2003, 11:51 PM
I think the trick to the whole quiz was when at the beginning it said, the answer you think is right will be wrong. Or something like that. So I just read the question out loud. Then thought about all the possibilities of it being a trick question and what possibilities of what the right answer would be.

The hard one to figure out was the 3 pills to me. I was afraid I was going to be wrong on it, and was shocked when I got it correct.

I really do not like those kinds of quiz's where the sole purpose is to set you up. When it is easy, it is hard for me. When it is hard, it is an exciting challenge for me. Those easy ones just make me nervous.

Sherrie

karenmot
Dec 8th 2003, 01:37 AM
You scored 11 out of 12 - You are above normal! (Question 8 gets them every time!!)

I blew the one about the 3 pills!

KingdomBound
Dec 8th 2003, 08:44 AM
You scored 9 out of 12 - You are normal but distracted

Alright! I'm finally normal!! :pp :D

Rally Vincent
Dec 8th 2003, 08:51 AM
I only got 10 out of 12...

...and I've taken the test before!

A long, long time ago. ;)

melyssa
Dec 8th 2003, 08:25 PM
If you enjoyed this one there are some quizzes on the American Mensa (High IQ Society) Website.

http://us.mensa.org

Sherrie
Dec 8th 2003, 11:26 PM
Thanks melyssa! I have bookmarked this in my favorites and will check it out later!

Sherrie

BadDog
Dec 9th 2003, 02:36 PM
Got em... if you're looking for the obvious, that helps, & I've heard a bunch of these before. Anymore like this?

BD

catfriedrice
Dec 9th 2003, 09:03 PM
I got 7 / 12 :(

looks like i need to go back to kindegarten

Mystery Guest
Jul 14th 2007, 04:12 AM
Whole bunch of tricky questions ;)...I thought it was fun ...got 11 out of 12 . :ppThe crazy pill one got me !:(

Mystery Guest

stillforgiven
Jul 16th 2007, 05:39 AM
caramba, even after the warnings in the other posts, here is my score.

Your Score

You scored 11 out of 12 - You are above normal! (Question 10 gets them every time!!) < that's the MOSES one. :lol: