PDA

View Full Version : Memorable

markedward
Feb 17th 2008, 06:22 AM
I'm seeking inspiration. I am building up my design portfolio for an interview. But due to a hard drive crash in the last couple of months I lost many of my high-quality saved images, so my portfolio is a bit lacking in numbers.

I'm working on a Bible book cover design, but I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas. So...

Let me know what your most memorable moment of the Bible is. If someone has said something you were planning on saying, try to think of something different (it won't do me any good to hear the same story twice).

Stories that are easy to convey pictorially are preferred (i.e., silhouettes of a guy in front of a whale are easy to deduce).

I'll wait a little while for responses, then I will pick up to three, and when the designs are finished, I will post the final images (when I, you know, finish them) to let you know how they turned out.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. - If you have an IM service, such as AIM, MSN, or Yahoo, see if you can contact me directly through that; it will save me some time of having to continually return to the forums and refresh this page just to see if people have responded. My IM usernames are available through my user profile.

markedward
Feb 17th 2008, 09:38 PM
Just a couple of ideas?

Teke
Feb 17th 2008, 09:51 PM
Mat 14:17 And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.

miepie
Feb 17th 2008, 10:02 PM
Matthew 28:5-6
But the angel answered and said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. [6] He is not here; for He is risen, as He said.

Love you,
Mieke :kiss:

threebigrocks
Feb 17th 2008, 10:20 PM
What's the interview for? What is it that you do?

markedward
Feb 17th 2008, 10:40 PM
A design position at a local church. I have designs for poster, websites, CD covers, logos, etc. in my portfolio, but I would like a couple of book designs as well, mostly to show off composition.