PDA

View Full Version : Did I commit the ultimate sin???

Joe King
May 27th 2008, 04:33 AM
I was watching videos on youtube. It was Benny Hinn laying hands and people were falling down. I thought that it looked evil for a moment and then I realized that it's the power of the Holy Spirit. I was reading a verse in the bible were it says that if you call the Holy Spirit unclean then you have committed an unforgiveable sin:confused:confused:confused

I am terrified:(

I was scared when watching the video and that's what came into my head first:B

Revinius
May 27th 2008, 04:19 PM
No mate, its if you reject the spirit yourself that you are committing the unforgivable sin, once saved always saved. Benny Hinn and his like are controversial in their 'techniques' of ministry and i for one think alot of that style of ministry is hype. God does heal people, but usually not in the same ways as he did in the days of the cross.

Tanya~
May 27th 2008, 05:31 PM
Hi Joe,

There are different opinions about the unforgivable sin. If you read what it says about it in the Bible, it might help you to understand that you didn't commit that sin.

Mark 3:20-30
Then the multitude came together again, so that they could not so much as eat bread. 21 But when His own people heard about this, they went out to lay hold of Him, for they said, "He is out of His mind."
22 And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, "He has Beelzebub," and, "By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons."
23 So He called them to Himself and said to them in parables: "How can Satan cast out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan has risen up against himself, and is divided, he cannot stand, but has an end. 27 No one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house.
28 "Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; 29 but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation" 30 because they said, "He has an unclean spirit."
NKJV
The blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the assertion that Jesus did His miraculous works -- particularly casting out demons -- by the power of Satan. The Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is saying that Jesus was possessed by an evil spirit. Some of the religious authorities who witnessed Jesus' miracles committed this crime. They did it often.

Benny Hinn isn't Jesus so you didn't commit that sin. It is very easy to question Hinn's activities. With Jesus, there was no question because his miracles and signs were genuine, the real deal. Jesus made water into wine -- that is an act of creation. He made someone blind from birth able to see, and everyone in town including the religious authorities knew it. They could not deny that a miracle had been done. He made a paralyzed person able to walk. If you compare the kinds of 'miracles' people like Benny Hinn does with what Jesus did, or with what the apostles did, you should be able to see that there is a big difference.

Reynolds357
May 27th 2008, 05:49 PM
I was watching videos on youtube. It was Benny Hinn laying hands and people were falling down. I thought that it looked evil for a moment and then I realized that it's the power of the Holy Spirit. I was reading a verse in the bible were it says that if you call the Holy Spirit unclean then you have committed an unforgiveable sin:confused:confused:confused

No, you did not. When you came to the knowledge that it was the Holy Spirit, you immediately changed your attitude to one of respect and awe. Without going into long debate on what the unpardonable sin is, I can tell you that if your conscience still convicts you, and the Holy Spirit still speaks to you; you have not committed it.

graceforme
May 27th 2008, 06:09 PM

Hi Joe,

If you're worried about committing the unpardonable sin, you have not committed it. The Pharisees and Sadducees constantly gave credit of the miracles of Jesus to Satan, and they knew no remorse for their actions. As a matter of fact, they flaunted their "religiosity" in the face of the Savior.

Not to worry - the hype of Benny Hinn and others like him have led many people into wrong thinking. He makes folks think that they're lacking spirituality if they don't receive healing, and then he urges folks to go into debt to give him money. Just my opinion - I think we should all turn him off.

God Bless.

Joe King
May 27th 2008, 08:14 PM
Thank you all very much!!!

I feel safe in admitting that the way those people were falling out was scary.

diffangle
May 27th 2008, 10:58 PM
Imo, you didn't reject the HS b/c I believe Benny uses hypnotism... not the Holy Spirit. Here's a article about his techniques...

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2843/is_3_26/ai_85932614/pg_1

tango
May 27th 2008, 11:03 PM

I would say you shouldn't worry about this. What the Pharisees were doing which prompted Jesus to make his comments was to look at what he was doing and then consciously and deliberately claim he had an evil spirit. Their considered response to the Holy Spirit was to pronounce it an evil spirit.

What you described is seeing something, feeling it was probably evil, then thinking maybe it was of God. An initial gut reaction is totally different from a considered response.

I'm not familiar with Benny Hinn, but from what others have said in this thread it may be that what you saw wasn't actually the Holy Spirit at work anyway.

9Marksfan
May 27th 2008, 11:07 PM
I think your danger is in believing that the Holy Spirit is present in Hinn's meetings - at the very least, it's hype, but I believe from looking into what he says, how he lives and his techniques, that it could well be the "different spirit" Paul refers to in 2 Cor 11:4....

I reckon your first thought was the right one and you should test the spirits - check out the many internet sites that expose this man for what he is....

ARCHER42
May 27th 2008, 11:30 PM
I think your danger is in beleiving that the Holy Spirit is present in Hinn's meetings - at the very least, it's hype, but I believe from looking into what he says, how he lives and his techniques, that it could well be the "different spirit" Paul refers to in 2 Cor 11:4....

I reckon your first thought was the right one and you should test the spirits - check out the many internet sites that expose this man for what he is....
-------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with the above statements..

Saul of Tarsus , who became Paul, who took the Gospel Message to the Gentiles... was a blasphemer and a persecutor, and injurious consulting to the death of many Christians.. He obtained mercy because he did it ignorantly and in unbelief.

I honestly don't believe you committed the unpardonable sin.... Test the spirit or spirits that this man sits under.. you be suprised what you find or lack of...... Keep your head up and be Strong in the Lord..

Clifton
May 27th 2008, 11:37 PM
From what I learned in Greek studies, (shortening down a sum of text), is that if you die as an unrepentant who did not turn to God, then that is "blaspheming" The HS. That idea might be difficult to fathom in English, but, at least, this much is easy to know: if you reject God, your doomed. So, as for you Joe King, or anyway else that questions a ministry/etc., I see no err on your part in questioning ministries (they are to be held up to scrutiny anyway).

On "healings"... Saints can be healed or "Saved" anywhere, anytime, and anyplace. It does not mean what is going on around them justifies the actions of others. I have heard one preacher said he was so drunk that he was throwing up in the toilet bowl, and felt that was all he can take, and he got Saved then - that does not mean he needs to get drunk all the time, since apparently, that is what drove him into his Born-Again state. IOW, getting doggy-drunk was not "validated" by the incident, which turn out for the better.

So, if one is healed or saved at a place where this is a pastor, minister, evangelist, etc., that does not mean that everything that person preaches and say is true, accurate and gospel - it is the power of God that heals and saves, and it is Him we can trust.

Blessings.

Gulah Papyrus
May 27th 2008, 11:59 PM
Maybe there should be a 'Sticky' thread on the 'unforgivable sin' in NIC seeing as it comes up so often. Or maybe a FAQ answer/explanation or something. Just a thought.:dunno:

DiscipleofChrist
May 28th 2008, 07:25 AM

No, you're fine, you were just being deceived I believe. I have heard the worlds, "blasphemy of the Holy Spirit" in a song before, and I was singing along to the words, which was totally ignorant of me, even though I was a Christian, I don't believe that I committed a sin, other that just being stupid.

graceforme
May 28th 2008, 10:26 AM
My friend and her husband went to a Benny Hinn crusade several months ago. During the service, Hinn urged everyone in the stadium to "max out their credit cards" to give to his ministry. I can't imagine any man of God urging people to go into debt to support his ministry.

My advice to anyone is to stay clear of his "ministry" and others like it. Hype - that's what it is and people are being duped into supporting him. He's worth a lot of money, and it was all given by innocent people who don't understand God's plan for today.

It is our responsibility to be discerning regarding who we choose to follow. Careful study will reveal that Hinn, and so many others like him are really into the money they are making.

MidnightsPaleGlow
May 28th 2008, 11:35 AM
I can help you out on this, I struggled with this issue not too long ago, I still grapple with it slightly as a result of suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (I suffer from unwelcome, intrusive blasphemous thoughts as well as obsessive thinking patterns, not so much now, but I still get them unfortunately, but I'm learning slowly to just ignore them). But here we go. I figure this will help calm people's nerves on this explosive issue.

What is the unpardonable sin? Is it attributing the work of God to the devil? Is it a final rejection of God's offer of salvation? These are the most common opinions on this subject matter, but what is it about this one particular sin that makes it unforgivable?

"He who is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad (Matt. 12:30)." So you're either with Christ (like we are) or against him, like the religious leaders were. I can tie this passage into John 3:36: "He that believeth on the son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." So you're either with Christ and part of the elect, or you're against him and part of the lost and potentially damned. I strongly oppose the doctine of OSAS, God will not back off on his promises to the believer, but the believer can willfully apostasize and break his fellowship (I don't buy that "that person was never saved to begin with" garbage AT ALL!!!), you have the assurances of both God the Father and God the Son on this: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death into life (John 5:24)." "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee (Heb. 13:5)." If you really need assurance, read 1 John (the entire book) or the famous John 3:16 (if you do not know this verse, you are NOT a Christian IMO). Discovering the promises of God in the scriptures has been helping to ease my uneasy conscience about being damned, it's been a slow process, and it's still ongoing, but I'm better than before.

Now getting back on topic, those religious leaders were fulfilling what Isaiah said in Is. 5:20-"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; That put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Those religious leaders were so far stooped in their own power-hungry, wicked ways that they were ignoring the Holy Spirit's testimony concerning the Messiahship of Christ that they were in fact, calling good evil and evil good. They saw the goodness of God (freedom from disabilities and evil spirits), but were perpetually calling it the evil of Satan (the Pharisees leveled their sorcery charge against Christ not once in the book of Matthew, but twice, see verse 9:34). A famous Lutheran scholar, Johann Bengel, once wrote that all other sins are human but this sin is Satanic. To commit this sin is to be (as author Stephen John Spencer writes) "born again of the devil." Satan often masquerades as an angel of light, those Pharisees claimed to be serving God, but their hearts were far from him, they were serving themselves (Mark 7:6-9), and self-servingness/pride/hatred are Satanic virtues, as Satan thought he was higher than God and desired to be that way, those Pharisees were power-hungry just like the evil one, and were clearly demonstrating it in their behavior. The Pharisees true father wasn't God, but in fact, the devil (John 8:44), as they were rejecting the truths of God for lies when they blasphemously charged our Lord with sorcery. Jesus rebuked the Pharisees in Matt. 12:34-35="O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things." When one perpetually ignores the testimony of the Holy Spirit long enough (as the Pharisees were by the hardness of their hearts from the get-go) to the point were their values become inverted to the point where good to them is evil and evil to them is good, that individual is suffering from a horrific spiritual cancer that is beyond hope, which is why "the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto man (Matt. 12:31)." That person, by their perpetual refusal to listen to what the Holy Spirit is trying to tell them, can never be forgiven because they are cut off from the only basis by which faith can be built, as Jesus himself said: "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him (John 6:44)." It isn't so much that God doesn't WANT to forgive the offender who commits this sin (see 2 Pet. 3:9 folks), it's that he CAN'T, that person renders themselves hopeless lost by the hardness of their hearts where they call good evil and evil good. That is the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. To summarize, it is a horrible, spiritual cancer beyond regenerative hope, to the point where God is unable to forgive the person guilty of this sin. So those who worry that they might have committed it prove by their very concern that they haven't, for an interesting story about this matter, please read the following story at this link: http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1997/97march2.html

graceforme
May 28th 2008, 05:19 PM
I can help you out on this, I struggled with this issue not too long ago, I still grapple with it slightly as a result of suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (I suffer from unwelcome, intrusive blasphemous thoughts as well as obsessive thinking patterns, not so much now, but I still get them unfortunately, but I'm learning slowly to just ignore them). But here we go. I figure this will help calm people's nerves on this explosive issue.

What is the unpardonable sin? Is it attributing the work of God to the devil? Is it a final rejection of God's offer of salvation? These are the most common opinions on this subject matter, but what is it about this one particular sin that makes it unforgivable?

"He who is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad (Matt. 12:30)." So you're either with Christ (like we are) or against him, like the religious leaders were. I can tie this passage into John 3:36: "He that believeth on the son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." So you're either with Christ and part of the elect, or you're against him and part of the lost and potentially damned. I strongly oppose the doctine of OSAS, God will not back off on his promises to the believer, but the believer can willfully apostasize and break his fellowship (I don't buy that "that person was never saved to begin with" garbage AT ALL!!!), you have the assurances of both God the Father and God the Son on this: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death into life (John 5:24)." "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee (Heb. 13:5)." If you really need assurance, read 1 John (the entire book) or the famous John 3:16 (if you do not know this verse, you are NOT a Christian IMO). Discovering the promises of God in the scriptures has been helping to ease my uneasy conscience about being damned, it's been a slow process, and it's still ongoing, but I'm better than before.

Now getting back on topic, those religious leaders were fulfilling what Isaiah said in Is. 5:20-"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; That put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Those religious leaders were so far stooped in their own power-hungry, wicked ways that they were ignoring the Holy Spirit's testimony concerning the Messiahship of Christ that they were in fact, calling good evil and evil good. They saw the goodness of God (freedom from disabilities and evil spirits), but were perpetually calling it the evil of Satan (the Pharisees leveled their sorcery charge against Christ not once in the book of Matthew, but twice, see verse 9:34). A famous Lutheran scholar, Johann Bengel, once wrote that all other sins are human but this sin is Satanic. To commit this sin is to be (as author Stephen John Spencer writes) "born again of the devil." Satan often masquerades as an angel of light, those Pharisees claimed to be serving God, but their hearts were far from him, they were serving themselves (Mark 7:6-9), and self-servingness/pride/hatred are Satanic virtues, as Satan thought he was higher than God and desired to be that way, those Pharisees were power-hungry just like the evil one, and were clearly demonstrating it in their behavior. The Pharisees true father wasn't God, but in fact, the devil (John 8:44), as they were rejecting the truths of God for lies when they blasphemously charged our Lord with sorcery. Jesus rebuked the Pharisees in Matt. 12:34-35="O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things." When one perpetually ignores the testimony of the Holy Spirit long enough (as the Pharisees were by the hardness of their hearts from the get-go) to the point were their values become inverted to the point where good to them is evil and evil to them is good, that individual is suffering from a horrific spiritual cancer that is beyond hope, which is why "the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto man (Matt. 12:31)." That person, by their perpetual refusal to listen to what the Holy Spirit is trying to tell them, can never be forgiven because they are cut off from the only basis by which faith can be built, as Jesus himself said: "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him (John 6:44)." It isn't so much that God doesn't WANT to forgive the offender who commits this sin (see 2 Pet. 3:9 folks), it's that he CAN'T, that person renders themselves hopeless lost by the hardness of their hearts where they call good evil and evil good. That is the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. To summarize, it is a horrible, spiritual cancer beyond regenerative hope, to the point where God is unable to forgive the person guilty of this sin. So those who worry that they might have committed it prove by their very concern that they haven't, for an interesting story about this matter, please read the following story at this link: http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1997/97march2.html

What wise words! And it seems like the pattern of the world is moving toward that end - evil has become fun.

Thanks for a very insightful post.
God Bless.

9Marksfan
May 28th 2008, 09:02 PM
So you're either with Christ and part of the elect, or you're against him and part of the lost and potentially damned.

Amen!

I strongly oppose the doctine of OSAS, God will not back off on his promises to the believer, but the believer can willfully apostasize and break his fellowship

But surely that makes God's promises MEANINGLESS, if they are basically conditional on the believer not apostasizing! Peter was in GRAVE danger of apostasizing, but did Jesus simply leave him to it? Of course not! He PRAYED for him and He KNEW he would return to the faith because of that! "And WHEN [not IF] you are turned, strengthen your brothers".

(I don't buy that "that person was never saved to begin with" garbage AT ALL!!!),

Whay do you call it garbage? Scripture itself teaches that - you rightly pointed us to 1 John - well here's two verses that teach that those who apostasize were never truly saved in the first place:-

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us. 1 Jn 2:19 NKJV

Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him. 1 Jn 3:6 NKJV

I shouldn't have to say that "sins" means "continues to sin as a habit".

you have the assurances of both God the Father and God the Son on this: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death into life (John 5:24)." "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee (Heb. 13:5)." If you really need assurance, read 1 John (the entire book) or the famous John 3:16 (if you do not know this verse, you are NOT a Christian IMO). Discovering the promises of God in the scriptures has been helping to ease my uneasy conscience about being damned, it's been a slow process, and it's still ongoing, but I'm better than before.

[quote]It isn't so much that God doesn't WANT to forgive the offender who commits this sin (see 2 Pet. 3:9 folks), it's that he CAN'T,

You're taking 2 Pet 3:9 completely out of context - and do you realise what you're saying whne you use the word "CAN'T"? You're making man stronger than God - MAN is Almighty, not God!

that person renders themselves hopeless lost by the hardness of their hearts where they call good evil and evil good.

Doesn't God harden their hearts, like He hardened Pharaoh's? Do you think He WANTED to forgive Pharaoh?!?

That is the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. To summarize, it is a horrible, spiritual cancer beyond regenerative hope, to the point where God is unable

NO, NO, A THOUSAND TIMES NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to forgive the person guilty of this sin. So those who worry that they might have committed it prove by their very concern that they haven't, for an interesting story about this matter, please read the following story at this link: http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1997/97march2.html

Well you're right there - but it's that God CHOOSES not to forgive them and hardens their heart - because they have persistently rejected Him - this is a CRUCIAL distinction!

Tanya~
May 29th 2008, 02:25 AM
Hi guys,

Let's try to keep this thread focused on the topic and not let it end up as another OSAS vs. NOSAS debate. :) Please feel free to start a topic on OSAS in the Bible Chat forum.

MidnightsPaleGlow
May 29th 2008, 02:57 AM
The Pharisees were just willfully perverted fools, they put themselves in the position of being beyond hope by calling good evil and evil good, Jesus was showing them that their hardness of heart placed them on deadly ground, but they brought it on themselves, told what they were doing was deadly (rejecting the Spirit's testimony) and didn't care. Yes, the sin against the Holy Spirit is unforgivable because the person who commits it cuts themselves off from redemptive hope, they reject "the lifeline thrown to them" and can never find forgiveness, yes, Pharoah was guilty of it, Pharoah and the Pharisees had nobody but themselves to blame for their foolish decisions to persistently reject the promptings of God's spirit. As for taking 2 Peter 3:9 out of context, it was not my intention, God is God, he has the power to save and/or destroy an individual, and that's the truth, he's terrifyingly powerful and Holy, but also loving and compassionate towards those who have a desire to obey him. As for turning this into a OSAS vs. NOSAS debate, that was NOT the intention of this thread, I personally reject the doctrine of OSAS and that's just my own personal opinion, it's the trivial stuff like that that fans the flames of debate, you believe in eternal security, I DO NOT (based on verses like Rev. 2:10 and 3:5, etc.), and based on a story about a former Baptist pastor who lived an authentic Christian life for over 30 years (I think it was about that) and then suddenly defected to Islam, committing the unpardonable sin in the Heb. 6:4-6 sense. That's my view on why I'm a rabid opponent of OSAS.

Revinius
May 29th 2008, 04:49 AM
yet if they had repented they would have been saved...

stevespencer
Dec 27th 2010, 04:48 AM
My name is Stephen John Spencer and I'd like to comment on this post where I was inaccurately misquoted. It pretty much says that I interpret the unforgivable sin to be "born again of the devil" or the devil's seed. The book I had written and that this is referring to is "The Genesis Pursuit: The Lost History of Jesus Christ". Chapters 2 and 3 are written specifically to dispute that specific doctrine, not supporting it. The doctrine arose within the ideology of The Way International, now considered a malfunctioing cult. I heavily condemn that doctrine and maintain the belief that the unforgivalbe sin is simply the irreversable sin of not accepting Christ by the time of one's death. And even then, scriptures say that these people are in danger of eternal damnation (separation from God), not specifically condemned, so God accounts this sin in the judgment of a person, but does not mean it leads to God's eternal judgment against them.

It is clear God is in charge of who lives and who dies for those who never accepted Christ. There are those who never heard of Christ. The greater sin - hearing about Him and rejecting Him all your life. These people are at God's mercy at life's end and He will be the judge to eternal life.

As for Christians that are truly born again, they are saved, will not be judged for sins because sins have been forgiven. The judgment Christians receive are for the works of the church, for which rewards will be granted. But they do not have to worry, as sons and daughters of God, about their eternal life. They have that.

God Bless and Take Care,

Stephen J. Spencer

-SEEKING-
Dec 27th 2010, 04:53 AM
Not sure if you realize this Stephen, but this thread is over 2 years old. Not sure how you were misquoted either, seeing as how this is your first post here.

matthew7and1
Dec 27th 2010, 06:30 AM
My friend and her husband went to a Benny Hinn crusade several months ago. During the service, Hinn urged everyone in the stadium to "max out their credit cards" to give to his ministry. I can't imagine any man of God urging people to go into debt to support his ministry.

Wow, that is pretty insane. That reminds me of this movie "Book of Eli". The one guy was dying to get his hands on a bible so that he could use it to control people... So very sad...

timmyb
Dec 27th 2010, 06:50 AM
Let us not be quick to judge the spirits. Let us test them. I do now know alot about Benny Hinn but I do know what the Bible says about our response to dealings from the spirit realm in relation to us human beings. We know that the Spirit realm does work among us and that not all spirits are good. That is why we are instructed by the apostles to not despise the workings of the spirit but test them and see what is good and which ones are the dealings of the evil one. So my encouragement to all of you that we not be so quick to write off the presence and workings of the Holy Spirit. See which spirit is at work and respond accordingly

1Th 5:19 Do not quench the Spirit.
1Th 5:20 Do not despise prophecies,
1Th 5:21 but test everything; hold fast what is good.

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1Jn 4:2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
1Jn 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

the rookie
Dec 27th 2010, 07:16 AM
Since this thread is over two years old and many of the participants aren't around, we'll close this thread - if someone wants to restart this topic in a new thread feel free.