PDA

View Full Version : Who cares for the lost?(World Prayer Chain)

Pages : 1 [2]

the truth
Jun 18th 2004, 01:38 AM
# 602 This week I would like to focus our attention on India Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival

Please pray for the Sherman's Tim, Janie Tim is Director of In Pursuit Ministres. In Pursuit ministries deals with all aspects of the criminal justice system.. Please pray for his work He is coming up against opposition from other chaplain and others. Please also pray that their support money will come in.
Please pray for Please pray for the salvations of the following
Brandon and Teresa G
Teresa G
Andrew B
Terry E
Kevin and Angie C
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also be in prayer for my churches ministry Bible Senders I have to speak at Pine River Baptist Church Sunday the 27th Please pray for God's wisdom.

the truth
Jun 26th 2004, 10:18 PM
# 603 This week I would like to focus our attention on Afghanistan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Gilley's Bob Heather and Samuel. Missionaires to Brazil Their goals are to Lead the lost to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, Establish an indigenous, independent, baptist church, Start a bible institute to train preacher boys and disciple other nationals to reach their own, Send out missionaries from our Brazilian church to other parts of the world.
Chad E,
Jason H,
Dan and Shelli H,
Chad M
Barb C
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also be in prayer for my churches ministry Bible Senders I have to speak at Pine River Baptist Church tommorrow. Please pray for God's wisdom.and for this work

the truth
Jul 4th 2004, 07:13 PM
I again just want to thank all of you who take the time to pray for these requests. God bless.

# 604 This week I would like to focus our attention on Uzbekistan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Please pray for World Missionary Press they supply Scripture booklets free of Charge to missionaires around the world in over 300 languages. Pray that God will bless this ministry
Please pray for the salvations of the following
Gail N
Tim N
Cheryl N
Janter N
Roger N
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was.

the truth
Jul 11th 2004, 01:31 AM
# 605 This week I would like to focus our attention on Chechnya (Russia) Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Ellis's Terry Victoria Peggy, Randy. Rock of Ages Prison Ministry They are in western USA. Different ministries to reach the lost and encourage the saved in Prisons. Bible studies, revivals, etc.
Amanda N
Julia K
Bonnie K
Tim K
Sean K
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was.

the truth
Jul 19th 2004, 03:01 AM
# 606 This week I would like to focus our attention on Oman Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Jerry Quintaro National to the Philippines
Emily K
Shannon M
Michael Jackson,
Janet Jackson
Bill M
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Please also pray for my dad who now has some sort of spots on his brain tha are causing major head and neck pains.

the truth
Jul 26th 2004, 11:40 AM
# 607 This week I would like to focus our attention on Somalia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Kearns Michael, Jennifer, Joseph, and Joshua Missionary Evangelism to the United States of America Open-Air Evangelism Gospel Tract Distribution Christian Literature Distribution Promoting Local Church Evangelism
Joe and Tina T,
Lynne & Joey T
Annette A
Annette D
Niki D
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Please also pray for evangelistic meetings tonight through Friday at First Baptist Church In Park Rapdis with Dr Larry Clayton. Pray for many souls to be saved. and christians to encouraged and convicted

the truth
Aug 2nd 2004, 11:56 PM
# 608 This week I would like to focus our attention on Azerbaijan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Spanglers Dave and Sharon missionaries to the Bahamas outreach to the forgotten people of the carribean by mean of plane there support is at 76% so pray that God will meet there needs.
Shane
Tabitha
Cody F
Steve F
Tony E
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Please pray for our chuches VBS meeting the 9-12 Pray for souls to be saved.

the truth
Aug 9th 2004, 10:24 PM
# 609 This week I would like to focus our attention on Brunei Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Harkhil Marak to India a TRAINED NATIONAL Tract out reach Bible distribution
Snoop Dogg
Roger and Chris H
Rodney H
Raymond S
Mike P
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Please pray for our chuches VBS meeting the 9-12 Pray for souls to be saved.

the truth
Aug 17th 2004, 02:26 AM
# 610 This week I would like to focus our attention on Cuba Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Dan P
Ashley T
Alexa T
Zach T
Roy & Angie S
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Please pray for revival meeting going on at our church Sept 5th - the 9th with evangelist Dwight Smith. Pray that God will begin to prepare peoples hearts and that many will be saved.

the truth
Aug 23rd 2004, 11:43 PM
# 611 This week I would like to focus our attention on Bahrain Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Redfields Wayne, Linda, Isaiah, Ruth and Ezra missionaries to South America serving the Unreached Andean mountain people, Church planting by soul winning and discipleship
Brian P
Mark N
Angie T
Bill S
Benny H
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Please pray for revival meeting going on at our church Sept 5th - the 9th with evangelist Dwight Smith. Pray that God will begin to prepare peoples hearts and that many will be saved.

the truth
Sep 1st 2004, 03:08 AM
# 612 This week I would like to focus our attention on Egypt Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Shiflett family Stacey Marissa Callie Grace Stuart Spencer serving in South Africa Church planting tent meeting Tract ministry
Bill M
Art and Deanne K
Cliff W
Mike and Velvet W
Stanely and Jean H

the truth
Sep 5th 2004, 12:33 AM
# 613 This week I would like to focus our attention on the Comoro Islands. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Frederick Family Michael, Frances Missionaries to Thailand To establish indigenous New Testament Churches through evangelization of the lost and discipleship of new converts.
Mike B
Chris B
Rios
Philip H
Geordie B
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Please pray for revival meeting going on at our church tommorrow through Thursday with evangelist Dwight Smith. Pray that God will begin to prepare peoples hearts and that many will be saved.and added unto the church, and that members that aren't saved wil be convicted. Pray that the members will catch on fire for the Lord.

the truth
Sep 14th 2004, 02:13 AM
# 614 This week I would like to focus our attention on Myanmar (Burma) Somaliland . Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Sudhir and Pushpa Mondithokas - Missionaries to India. Soulwinning, Church Planting, Training Pastors, Publishing Literature, Supporting Workers
Will Y
Richard P
Chantha C
April C
Maryanne M
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Please pray for the salvagtion of Jeff Wolf He was beaten up last night and has severe enternal bleeding. He probably wont live pray that he gets saved befoe he dies and if it is Gods will he will live.

the truth
Sep 20th 2004, 12:55 AM
# 615 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tunisia. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Minks family Alan Tanya, Victoria, Abigail, & Malachi) missionaires to Japan Church planting Bible correspondence
Patrick H
David G
Brooks A
Edwards A
Judson
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Please pray for My dad Steve who needs to have a metal plate put into his head. The surgery is on Wed pray also for Stacy who is having surgery on Tuesday. Pray for guidance of the Drs and for salvation of both.

the truth
Sep 28th 2004, 01:22 AM
# 616 This week I would like to focus our attention on Bhutan. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Evangelist Terry Bernstrom Evangelist to the USA. Please pray that his ministry impacts the US and families to serve the Lord
Dennis D
Sandy A
Jimmy A.
Aman A.
Mustafa A
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Oct 23 Me and some others are planning an all day Evangelism. We need anyone who is interested no matter where you live.. If are interested in doing this please send me an e-mail or a pm and let me know and I will give you more details.

the truth
Oct 5th 2004, 11:56 AM
# 617 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mexico (South) ). Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Bill and Reesa Smith (plus five girls - Bethany, Hannah, Abigail, Leah, and Ashley) - Evangelist to India. He does VBS, Revival Meetings and Missions Conferences, Distributes tracts, soulwinning, training pastors
Annie J
Rose F
The Bellanger Family
Mark F
Quarterman H
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Oct 23 Me and some others are planning an all day Evangelism. We need anyone who is interested no matter where you live.. If are interested in doing this please send me an e-mail and let me know and I will give you more details.

the truth
Oct 12th 2004, 02:28 AM
# 618 This week I would like to focus our attention on Indonesia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Thangs, Neng Ciin Grace Elizabeth, Joseph, Niang Missionaires to Burma Church Planting Evangelistic ministries and Theological Education Ministry
Peter R
Vernon D
Jasen D
Doug F
Rose W
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Oct 23 Me and some others are planning an all day Evangelism. We need anyone who is interested no matter where you live.. If are interested in doing this please send me an e-mail and let me know and I will give you more details.

the truth
Oct 19th 2004, 03:34 AM
# 619 This week I would like to focus our attention on Qatar Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Pastor and Mrs Ken Poku Duah Africa Church planting village clinic outreach to the locals. Needs support and computer
Ron W
Claudete W
Kim W
Barb D
Sharon D
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. This Saturday is the all day Evangelism Your Mission The Great Commission 2004 Please be in prayer for all those involved. Pray for many souls harvested and many laborers raised. God bless. :)

the truth
Oct 25th 2004, 02:41 AM
# 620 This week I would like to focus our attention on Iran Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Pope family Philip, Colette, Cameron, Faith, and Weston missionaries To Thailand Church planting, Bible translation, Bible institute and tract ministry
Cedric T
Paul W
Sonia R
Sheila F
Rodney P

the truth
Oct 31st 2004, 10:09 PM
# 621 This week I would like to focus our attention on Kuwait Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Nireekshana to India outreach to the slum people of India through tract evangelism film project etc. Please pray that he will get the means for these projects, and that many souls will be saved.
Freddie P
Brenda P
Kristie S
Melodye H
Dudley H
Please pray for Tuesday's elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for Evangelisitc meetings at Faith Baptist Church Bemidji Tonight through Thursday.

the truth
Nov 11th 2004, 03:48 AM
# 622 This week I would like to focus our attention on Turkmenistan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for King James Bible Society They seek to provide KJV Bibles, New Testaments, and gospel portions for missionaries and national pastors who could not otherwise afford to purchase their own. Through quarterly projects they ship consignments of scriptures free of charge to doctrinally sound, faithful distributors. This ministry is faith based
Bob L.
Jeanne L.
Nick O.
Judy S.
Mike S.
Please be in prayer for me I again have a speaking engagemtn at Pine River Baptist CHurch to promote my churches bible ministry. Bible Senders. Pray that God will use me for his glory. Please also pray for the US troops.

the truth
Nov 18th 2004, 03:02 PM
# 623 This week I would like to focus our attention on Maldives Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Williams Jeff, Debby, Caleb, Luke, Grace & Beth missionaries to New Zealand Their goals Win souls through any Biblical means possible, Establish local churches, Reach every home in the country (1.3 million of them) with a gospel tract - 97% completed, Train national leadership
Tammy P Richard T Dina R Charles R Marie G.
Please be in prayer for me I again have a speaking engagemtn at Pine River Baptist Church to promote my churches bible ministry. Bible Senders. Pray that God will use me for his glory. Please also pray for the US troops.

the truth
Nov 25th 2004, 03:50 PM
# 624 This week I would like to focus our attention on Iraq Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The White's Daniel, D'Ann, Caleb, Sussana, Josiah and baby missionaries to Mexico They have begun evangelism efforts in Allende by distributing gospel material, witnessing and praying down the strongholds. They need prayer for their translation efforts of gospel materials
Jim G. Carmina M. Anna-Marie H. Frank H. Louise G.
Please be in prayer for my dad Steve O and his wife Mary Jo. The Drs. have given Steve 6 months to live. PLease pray for his health and salvation. Please also pray for the US troops.

the truth
Dec 3rd 2004, 04:57 AM
# 625 This week I would like to focus our attention on Yemen. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Klenks Warren and Joanne missionaries to Mexico Strengthening Local churches Training faithful men for church planting counseling to local Pastor's
Carmen G. Duane E Garret and Julie T Jeremy F
Please be in prayer for my dad Steve O and his wife Mary Jo. The Drs. have given Steve 6 months to live. PLease pray for his health and salvation. Please also pray for the US troops.

the truth
Dec 10th 2004, 03:17 AM
# 626 This week I would like to focus our attention on Turkey. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Stertz's Ken Tricia, Paul, Andrea, Jennifer and Melody Founder of Couriers for Christ and organization tht sends containers of scriptures Serving Pastors and churches in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union
Geordie B Vicki L Barb C Terry C Chris B
Please be in prayer for my dad Steve O and his wife Mary Jo. The Drs. have given Steve 6 months to live. PLease pray for his health and salvation. Please also pray for the US troops. Please also pray for 2 days of creation seminars in my area hosted by Kent Hovind pray for souls to be saved and Christians strengthened.

the truth
Dec 15th 2004, 05:41 PM
# 627 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mauritania . Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Sparks - Ken, Heidi, Britnany, Sarah, Ken Jr, and baby - Evangelist to the USA. Pray for open doors, open hearts, and that they will have a great impact on the states. The family is also in need of a new truck to pull around their home.
Deanne E Lisa G Janelle G Bill M.Cheryl C.

the truth
Dec 31st 2004, 03:56 AM
# 628 This week I would like to focus our attention on Morocco. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Polotes Edgar Sandra, May, Faith, Jaziel, and Precious nationals to the Philippines. Ther goals are church planting soul winning and training of nationals right now they have aneed for $50,000 for a church building project Pray that God meets their needs
Sammie , Neal H, Jolene M, Michael N, the Clayborne family
Thank you all who prayed for my dad and my family. My Father passed away Sunday the 19th Please continue toi pray for the family. Please also pray for those affected by the Tsunami near Indonesia Pray for laborers to not only help with food and clean up but those that will preach the gospel. Pray for open hearts. Please also pray for the US troops.

the truth
Jan 9th 2005, 04:57 AM
# 629 This week I would like to focus our attention on Libya . Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Boyd's Terry Jill Matthew Stephanie Luke Paul Joel Nicky Missionaries to Uganda West Africa Church planting Bible institute tract ministry
Ryan G, Brenda J, Carol C, Char T Jamie G
Please continue to pray for those affected by the Tsunami near Indonesia Pray for laborers to not only help with food and clean up but those that will preach the gospel. Pray for open hearts. Please also pray for the US troops.

gracefilled
Jan 16th 2005, 03:34 AM
thank you for all these great prayers going up.
With you in them all. :pray:

the truth
Feb 2nd 2005, 04:11 AM
# 630 This week I would like to focus our attention on Laos . Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Acousta's Enrique and Carol to Mexico They specialize in short term missions trips tract evangelism etc
Mandy W.Mitch F Mel F Mellisa F Brent T
Pray for open hearts. Please pray for the US troops.

the truth
Feb 17th 2005, 04:44 AM
# 631 This week I would like to focus our attention on Nigeria. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Tana T Terrilynn F Linda S Matthew L Dallas A
Please pray for a chuch memebers father named Al Who is dying from cancer. He has been married for about 40 years both parents are unsaved.Pray for an open heart for salvation.. Please pray for the US troops.

the truth
Mar 3rd 2005, 01:37 PM
# 632 This week I would like to focus our attention on Chechnya (Russia). Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Goun Gampo's Emmanuel. Bella, Eunice, Ruth, and Pheobe missionaries to Togo, West Africa They request prayer for pray for their church building projects, pray for the need of French Bibles, and gospel tracts in the French language, pray for our church planting ministry; we are planning to start three more churches, God willing in January 2003
Please pray for the salvations of the following Eric G Brandon N Blake S Shane N Waleya M
Please pray for a chuch memebers father named Al Who is dying from cancer. He has been married for about 40 years both parents are unsaved.Pray for an open heart for salvation.. Please pray for the US troops. Pray also for the Iranian earthquake tht has killed atleasy 420 people.

the truth
Mar 12th 2005, 10:37 PM
# 633 This week I would like to focus our attention on Algeria Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Tulabouts Jayson, Regina, Krysha ame, and Allen Jasper missionaries to the Philippines soul winning church planting and traing the nationals
Kevein Family, Mike and Velvet W, Donald K, Mandy B, Brenda D,
Please pray for a chuch memebers father named Al Who is dying from cancer. He has been married for about 40 years both parents are unsaved.Pray for an open heart for salvation.. Please pray for the US troops.

qbee
Mar 13th 2005, 06:19 AM
:pray: praying in agreement..

the truth
Mar 30th 2005, 12:58 AM
# 634 This week I would like to focus our attention on Colombia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Lemuel Franks missionary to India. Lemuel was raised in India and came to the state to go to bible college he is now back in India he has a burden to help reach the1 billion in India
Lars U Jason N James H Kirk H Mrs P
Please pray for Terri Schiavo and family and all involved in this Pray for the salvtion of her husband. Please also pray that noone does anything to harm the name of Christ

the truth
Apr 11th 2005, 03:18 AM
# 635 This week I would like to focus our attention on Somalia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Oliverias - Wesley, Tina, Lee, Raquel, Jeff and Lisa, church planting among the Portuguese speaking people in Florida.
Please pray for the salvations of the following Dana B.Jason D Rodney H Brian S John P
I would just like to bring attention again to the many tht commit suicide everyday. Please pray tht the Church would see the need in this area and come up with programs to help people.

the truth
Apr 22nd 2005, 05:07 AM
# 636 This week I would like to focus our attention on the Comoro Islands Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Pastor Ralph Baladjay Philippines training young people to preach the gospel their needs are bibles, tracts, reading materials, and bible study helps.
Please pray for the salvations of the following Jeremy S Helen G Irvin G Nick M Mark W
Please continue to pray for our troops. and also for a revival in America and around the world.

qbee
Apr 22nd 2005, 05:49 AM
I am continuing to pray for you and your ministry..
May God bless you for your faithfullness in getting
these bibles out and keeping prayers going up to the father..:pray:

the truth
Apr 28th 2005, 12:38 PM
# 637 This week I would like to focus our attention on Vietnam Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Pyles to Tel Aviv, Israel Please pray for safety and effectiveness as they witness there
Please pray for the salvations of Gary K Shawn M Sue M Leo D, Rhia W
Please continue to pray for our troops. and also for a revival in America and around the world.

the truth
Apr 28th 2005, 12:39 PM
I am continuing to pray for you and your ministry..
May God bless you for your faithfullness in getting
these bibles out and keeping prayers going up to the father..:pray:

Thank you very much. God bless. :)

the truth
May 12th 2005, 03:54 AM
# 638 This week I would like to focus our attention on the United Arab Emirates Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Castner's Gary, Michelle, Hannah, Timothy Mark, and Andrew to Chile Church planting tract outreach
Please pray for the salvations of Gary S.Jimmy S.Jerry C. Mahmoud S Saddam Hussein
Please continue to pray for our troops, and also for a revival in America and around the world.

the truth
May 27th 2005, 04:09 AM
# 639 This week I would like to focus our attention on Indonesia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Tim Graf who has started a church in Grand Rapids Minnesota. Pray for Church growth and that they church will have a positvie effect on the community and that many souls will be saved
Please pray for the salvations of Wayne B Hope John J Jeremiah J Gail N
Please continue to pray for our troops, and also for a revival in America and around the world.

the truth
Jun 6th 2005, 03:29 AM
# 640 This week I would like to focus our attention on Cuba Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Chris and Andria Gardner Serving God in Arequipa, Peru through Macedonia World Baptist Missions Church planting, souls winning
Please pray for the salvations of Amanda B Ahley B Missy Z Gwen Z Johnny S

the truth
Jun 14th 2005, 04:16 AM
# 641 This week I would like to focus our attention on Bhutan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Please pray for My Pastor Mike F and Jody B, who are doing Jail ministry. Pray for open doors and open hearts as they share the gospel with inmates. Please also pray for my Pastor pray for encouragement and strength and also for wisdom.
Please pray for the salvations of J. N. M. & J. Angelides; J. & E. Wahl; B. Mitchell; E. Bartman
Please continue to pray for our troops, and also for a revival in America and around the world. Please also pass this on to others for prayer

the truth
Jun 23rd 2005, 04:55 AM
# 642 This week I would like to focus our attention on Myanmar (Burma) Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Leslie's Johnny, Tori. Cody, Dina, and Joshua, Missionaries to Croatia Their biggest need right now is learning the language
Please pray for the salvations of H. K. L. L. T. M. & B. Sterley; J. & M. Burrows; R. Norden;
Please continue to pray for our troops, and also for a revival in America and around the world. Please also pass this on to others for prayer

the truth
Jun 30th 2005, 04:04 AM
# 643 This week I would like to focus our attention on Kuwait Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Bible Senders. They seek to send new and used bibles and tracts to places where the word of God is scarce. Pray that finances and bibles will come in, aswell as good bible contacts. Pray for those who are partners in this ministry. Pray for wisdom and strength
Please pray for the salvations of T. Norden; N. V. J. & D. Ross; G. L. D. & M. Mansure; D. & E. Neilson

the truth
Jul 7th 2005, 03:41 AM
# 644 This week I would like to focus our attention on India Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Rev Alan D. Woody with Mission Possible Inc They provide free gospel tracts and books to prison chaplains Please pray for their effectivness and that God will bless this ministry
Please pray for the salvations of S. M. & M. Dias, B. T. Sterley. Mike B Dave Bob B

the truth
Jul 14th 2005, 04:21 AM
# 645 This week I would like to focus our attention on the Philippines Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for the Brindamours - Jacques, Carole, Catherine, Marc-Andre, David. Missionaries in Quebec. Evangelism, church planting, training nationals
Please pray for the salvations of Mike & Sue B Curtis & Colleen S Gilbert & Cindy H

the truth
Jul 21st 2005, 04:33 AM
# 646 This week I would like to focus our attention on the India Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Daniel Long to Utah Church Planting, Personal Evangelism Bible Study Discipleship and Preaching
Please pray for the salvations of Gary F Roger L Don C W. S. Hurley and his brother

Curtis
Jul 24th 2005, 05:10 PM
Prayers lifted.....keep posting please.

Curtis

the truth
Jul 28th 2005, 03:35 AM
Thanks Curtis. God bless If you have anyone that you would like to see saved please pm me the first name and last intial. I am always looking for names to add please send me any that you have.

# 647 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mexico Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pral also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Gardner's Austin, Betty, and David Missionaries to Arequipa, Peru Church planting
Please pray for the salvations of JP. Fernandes; M. & F. Towler; A. & K. Griffiths
Please pray for a deacon from my church named Jakob He had a bad stroke and also has some sort of infection. Please pray for God's glory. Pray also for my Pastor and his wife as the go to Canada. Pray for open hearts and for souls to be saved.

the truth
Aug 4th 2005, 03:34 AM
# 648 This week I would like to focus our attention on Turkey Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Bethel Baptist Printing Ministry. Prints literature, tracts, Bibles, O Timothy magazine.
Please pray for the salvations of Ace F Carly F Robbie F Sally R Sally K
Thank you all who prayer for Jakob He passed away Saturnday night. Please pray for the funeral Thursday as the gospel is preached to many lost people. Pray for God's power as my Pastor preaches. Pray for open hearts and for souls to be saved.

the truth
Sep 27th 2005, 05:09 AM
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile my computer has been acting funny making it hard for me to go online without freeeze ups etc. Still not quite fixed Please pray about this.
# 649 This week I would like to focus our attention on Sudan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Bush's Jeff, Mindy,Lydia to Argentina
Please pray for the salvations of Randy C Caleb C Jeff C Tia O Ozzy O
Please pray for the vitims of the recent hurricanes that God will use this to reach lost souls

the truth
Oct 12th 2005, 08:27 PM
# 650 This week I would like to focus our attention on Pakistan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Warinner's Bob and Juanita. With Wings as Eagles in Oshkosh WI who take Pastors and their poeple on short term Mission trips.Their ministries are Preacing and and soul winning, assiting with construction projects supplying and distributing gospel literature, humanitarian aid and providing for the missionaries personal needs. They are currently raising money to build a hangar for airplanes for their ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Julia O. Kathryn O. Ali H. Jay G.Al D
Please pray for the vitims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray also for my sister LIsa who was hospitalized for a heart condition pray also for her salvation

the truth
Oct 20th 2005, 03:21 AM
# 651 This week I would like to focus our attention on Bahrain Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Goun Gampos Emmanuel. Bella, Eunice, Ruth, and Pheobe missionaries to Togo, West Africa They request prayer for pray for their church building projects, pray for the need of French Bibles, and gospel tracts in the French language, pray for our church planting ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Tya O Johnny S Todd and Trisha K Tom R
Please pray for the vitims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray also for my sister Lisa who was hospitalized for a heart condition pray also for her salvation.

the truth
Oct 27th 2005, 04:09 PM
# 652 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tunisia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Lisa Zamar missionary to Ammon Jordan. Lisa teaches muslims and others english by using the bible. Pray for open hearts and doors.
Please pray for the salvations of K. Ross; C. Burlock; T. Hing; D. Mitchell
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America.

the truth
Nov 10th 2005, 05:59 AM
# 653 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mauritania Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Daniel Long to Utah Church Planting, Personal Evangelism Bible Study Discipleship and Preaching
Please pray for the salvations of Eli A Melinda E Jamie B. M. Muller Dick S
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America. Pray also for the rioting that is taking place in Europe.

the truth
Nov 16th 2005, 03:09 AM
# 654 This week I would like to focus our attention on China Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Please pray for King James Bible Society They seek to provide KJV Bibles, New Testaments, and gospel portions for missionaries and national pastors who could not otherwise afford to purchase their own. Through quarterly projects they ship consignments of scriptures free of charge to doctrinally sound, faithful distributors. This ministry is faith based
Please pray for the salvations of Tat'yana K. Alekxander K Irina B Alton H Jan H
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America. Pray also for the rioting that is taking place in Europe

the truth
Nov 22nd 2005, 04:32 AM
# 655 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mexico Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Please pray for Please pray for the Sherman's Tim, Janie Tim is Director of In Pursuit Ministres. In Pursuit ministries deals with all aspects of the criminal justice system.. Please pray for open doors to present and get his ministries into other counties and states. Please also pray that their support money will come in.
Please pray for the salvations of Tammy F. Joe S Karen C Jack C Bob B
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America. Pay also for my son Miciah who has ear surgery in the morning.

the truth
Nov 30th 2005, 05:59 AM
# 656 This week I would like to focus our attention on Papua New Guinea Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Aaron and Mandy Braaten missionaries to Israel. Please pray for them as they work in that area. Pray for safety and open doors and many to be saved through their ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Charles B.; John C.; Mike C.; Matt C.; Steve S
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America.

the truth
Dec 7th 2005, 06:23 AM
# 657 This week I would like to focus our attention on Germany Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper. Please pray for Mark Cahill Ministries Mark has written 2 books One Thing you can't do in Heaven and One Heartbeat Away. Pray for these books that they will change lives, souls will be saved and also for Mark as he speaks to people across the nation.
Please pray for the salvations of Joe P.; Mark K. Lisa L Jamie H

the truth
Dec 14th 2005, 06:45 PM
# 658 This week I would like to focus our attention on the Philippines Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for The Young Family Judy Lewis Connie and Christy missionaries to Papua New Guinea Their goals Evangelsim Church leadership training Scripture Translation, establishing a Christian school and traingin national teachers
Please pray for the salvations of Sue M. Julia O. Kathryn O. Ali H. Jay G.
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America

the truth
Dec 20th 2005, 05:44 AM
# 659 This week I would like to focus our attention on Iraq Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.

Please pray for The Palotes Edgar Sandra, May, Faith, Jaziel, and Precious nationals to the Philippines. Ther goals are church planting soul winning and training of nationals. Pray for wisdom and open doors.

Please pray for the salvations of Jason C Diane R Nathan S Philip S Diana S

Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use these disasters to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America.

TitiVanessa
Dec 20th 2005, 08:52 PM
Agreeing in prayer...:pray:

the truth
Dec 26th 2005, 09:35 PM
# 660 This week I would like to focus our attention on North Korea Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for John and Patsy Beck missionaries to Spain. Please pray for them as they labor to plant local New Testament churches, train up faithful men, and win souls
Please pray for the salvations of Chad D Shawn Z Cole J Dylan M Allison S
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use these disasters to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America.

the truth
Jan 3rd 2006, 04:46 AM
# 661 This week I would like to focus our attention on Yemen Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for the Fellowship Tract League. They send millions of tracts to foreign fields each year all free as the Lord provides. Please pray that God will continue to bless and use this ministry to reach the lost. Right now they are praying for a high speed press that can print about 5 million tracts a day. Please pray that the money would come in for that need. Pray for those who donate their time to do this work and for the church that runs it Fellowship Baptist church
Please pray for the salvations of Jesse S Blake A Barb H Gary P Dawn T
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc.Please also pray for the flooding in California and also for the trapped miners in West Virginia.

the truth
Jan 10th 2006, 06:22 AM
# 662 This week I would like to focus our attention on Uzbekistan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for The Shiflett family Stacey Marissa Callie Grace Stuart Spencer serving in South Africa Church planting tent meetings Tract ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Matt S Jean T Trevor C Kevin H Charlotte S Loren L
Please pray for the familes of the miners in W Va. Please also pray for a co-worker Carla R who has terminal cancer and given 14 months to live. Please pray for her salvation.

the truth
Jan 17th 2006, 04:57 AM
# 663 This week I would like to focus our attention on The Turkish Republic of Nothren Cyprus Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for Luke Townsley Dominican Republic pray for him as he seeks to plant churches do bible studies and win souls to Christ
Please pray for the salvations of Eric S Jacob K Elaine & Jim P Nicole and Jesse L
Please pray for the familes of the miners in W Va. Please also pray for a co-worker Carla R who has terminal cancer and given 14 months to live. Please pray for her salvation.

the truth
Jan 24th 2006, 02:38 AM
# 664 This week I would like to focus our attention on Bangladesh Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for Dr. Kent Hovind Creation Science Evangelism He seeks to win souls via the creation message. His seminars have a profound effect on Christians aswell as the lost. Pray that many will be saved through his ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Suzanne F Shannon C Sarah H Josh K Irma H Christy S
Please pray for a co-worker Carla R who has terminal cancer and given 14 months to live. and another girl Brenna H who has an inoperable brain tumour. Please pray for their salvation.

the truth
Jan 31st 2006, 01:46 AM
# 665 This week I would like to focus our attention on Gaza and the West Bank Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for John and Patsy Beck missionaries to Spain. Please pray for them as they labor to plant local New Testament churches, train up faithful men, and win souls
Please pray for the salvations of Jaime W Don J Janet M Carla R Billy S Alayna F
Please pray for a co-worker Carla R who has terminal cancer and given 14 months to live. and another girl Brenna H who has an inoperable brain tumour. Please pray for their salvation.

the truth
Feb 7th 2006, 07:23 AM
# 666 This week I would like to focus our attention on Eygpt. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for Rev Alan D. Woody with Mission Possible Inc They provide free gospel tracts, bibles and books to prison chaplains Please pray for their effectivness and that God will bless this ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Jessica S Nathaniel T Jessica Z Laurel and J Y Carolyn and Curtis L

the truth
Feb 15th 2006, 01:41 AM
# 667 This week I would like to focus our attention on Comoros. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for Pastor Ralph Baladjay Philippines training young people to preach the gospel their needs are bibles, tracts, reading materials, and bible study helps.
Please pray for the salvations of Daniel W Joshua W. Abby W. Josi W. Wendy F Beverly and Gayle H

the truth
Feb 21st 2006, 03:24 AM
# 668 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tajikistan. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for The Klenks Warren and Joanne missionaries to Mexico Their goals are to strengthen local churches, train faithful men for church planting, and counseling to local Pastor's
Please pray for the salvations of Joe P. John G Olga T. Ramsey A. Melanie A. Matt & family
Please continue to pray for a co-worker Carla R who has terminal cancer and given 14 months to live. and another girl Brenna H who has an inoperable brain tumour. Please pray for their salvation and healing. Please also pray that those resposible for the church fires in the south will be caught. Pray also for their salvation

the truth
Feb 28th 2006, 04:17 AM
# 669 This week I would like to focus our attention on Belarus. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for Please pray for My Pastor Mike F and Jody B, who are doing Jail ministry. Pray for open doors and open hearts as they share the gospel with inmates.
Please pray for the salvations of Kelsie T Julie T Garret T Katie T Kurt T Kraig T
Please pray for Kelsie T who has threatened suicide Pray for her salvation and that salvation of her family Pray also for Brent T who has also been suicidal and might be on Meth. Please also pray that those resposible for the church fires in the south will be caught. Pray also for their salvation

the truth
Mar 7th 2006, 03:23 AM
# 670 This week I would like to focus our attention on Eritrea. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for The Stertz's Ken Tricia, Paul, Andrea, Jennifer and Melody Founder of Couriers for Christ and organization tht sends containers of scriptures Serving Pastors and churches in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union
Please pray for the salvations of Jace B Kelly J Kyle J Mark S Jim H Eric A
Please pray for Kelsie T who has threatened suicide Pray for her salvation and the salvation of her family Pray also for Brent T who has also been suicidal and might be on Meth. Please also pray that those resposible for the church fires in the south will be caught. Pray also for their salvation

the truth
Mar 22nd 2006, 09:50 PM
# 671 This week I would like to focus our attention on Lebanon. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for Pastor and Mrs Ken Poku Duah nationals to Africa. Their goals are Church planting, village clinic, outreach to the locals
Please pray for the salvations of Scott J Sara E Pam S Cynthina B Frank G. Tim and Tanya L
I would like to thank all of you who have prayed for these requests over the years. March 26th will mark the begining of the 5th year since this prayer chain was started. We have gained some prayer warriors and lost some. Please pray that this prayer chain will be used to impact the world.. I again remind you if you have loved ones that you would like me to add to the salvation section Please give me their first name and last initial. God bless. :)

the truth
Mar 29th 2006, 05:20 PM
# 672 This week I would like to focus our attention on Sri Lanka. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for The Ferguson's Larry and Kay missionaires to South Korea With the persecution of Christians severe Please pray for safety and that they will lead many to Christ Pray for the leaders overthere to be open to the gospel
Please pray for the salvations of Julie and Arvin S Rick M Joan Z Wyatt L Gunner S Darin L
Please pray for a Judy who is undergoing chemo Pray for her salvation Please pray that this prayer chain will be used to impact the world.. I again remind you if you have loved ones that you would like me to add to the salvation section Please give me their first name and last initial

the truth
Apr 4th 2006, 12:18 AM
# 673 This week I would like to focus our attention on Malaysia. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for Bruce and Mary DeLange Representatives for Fellowship Tract League. Pray for open doors as they share the need for gospel tracts For $200 they can buy one roll of paper that will produce 125,000 tracts the majority of which go into the 10/40 window. Pray also for him that he would gain support for his expenses.
Please pray for the salvations of Abby W. Josi W. Jake H Jaime H Cody H Kimberly K Shirley W
Please pray for a Judy who is undergoing chemo Pray also for her salvation Please pray that this prayer chain will be used to impact the world. I again remind you if you have loved ones that you would like me to add to the salvation section Please give me their first name and last initial

the truth
Apr 11th 2006, 02:39 AM
# 674 This week I would like to focus our attention on Vietnam. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for Brindamours - Jacques, Carole, Catherine, Marc-Andre, David. Missionaries in Quebec. Evangelism, church planting, training nationals.
Please pray for the salvations of Joldert W; Wycher W; Rieneke W; Romke L; Dorine L; Augustinus L; Anna L; Duco L.
Please pray for a Veronica D who is awaiting for a kidney donor. Pray that she will find one soon pray also for her salvation Please continue to pray for a Judy who is undergoing chemo Pray also for her salvation Please pray that this prayer chain will be used to impact the world.. I again remind you if you have loved ones that you would like me to add to the salvation section Please give me their first name and last initial

the truth
Apr 18th 2006, 03:22 AM
# 675 This week I would like to focus our attention on Nepal. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for The Kinmans Jerry, Mindy, Mikayla, Jeremiah, and Joel missionaries to Guatemala please pray for them as they are learning the Spanish laguage with hope to be on the field by Fall of 2006 doing church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Tammy Gary W. Joel W. Daniel W. Joshua W. Bob P. Billie Joe A.
Please pray for a Veronica D who is awaiting for a kidney donor. Pray that she will find one soon pray also for her salvation Please continue to pray for a Judy who is undergoing chemo Pray also for her salvation Please pray that this prayer chain will be used to impact the world.. I again remind you if you have loved ones that you would like me to add to the salvation section Please give me their first name and last initial

the truth
Apr 25th 2006, 12:44 AM
# 676 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tibet. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for The McKnight family Aaron, Christine, Christopher, and Austin missionaries to Guatemala their primary focus is evangelizing, discipling, and church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Sean F. Brian B. Roy B. Cynthia B Jill T Dean T Stephanie R
Please pray for a Veronica D who is awaiting for a kidney donor. Pray that she will find one soon pray also for her salvation. Please also pray for our churches ministry Bible Senders. We have a great need for new and used bibles and other materials pray that God will provide

the truth
May 2nd 2006, 12:46 AM
# 677 This week I would like to focus our attention on Syria. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for Please pray for the salvations of Eleanore G., John G., Ele S., Wes S., Pete A., Robert N., Fran N., Walt S
Please pray for a Veronica D who is awaiting for a kidney donor. Pray that she will find one soon pray also for her salvation. Please also pray for our churches ministry Bible Senders. We have a great need for new and used bibles and other materials. Please pray that God will provide.

the truth
May 9th 2006, 12:01 AM
# 678 This week I would like to focus our attention on Nepal. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for Answers in Genesis They seek to spread the creation message they are currently building a creation mueseum Please pray for funds to come in Pray also for many to have their ees opened to the truth through this ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Randy Z Barry H Jeanine H Diane S Charlie J Shawn H Alayna B Heidi G
Please let us focus our attention on the youth. Please pray that many will wake up. I you know some kids pray for them and their salvation pray for those in schools in your area. Please also pray for our churches ministry Bible Senders. We have a great need for new and used bibles and other materials. Please pray that God will provide

the truth
May 17th 2006, 03:17 AM
# 679 This week I would like to focus our attention on China. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for The Tulabouts Jayson, Regina, Krysha ame, and Allen Jasper missionaries to the Philippines soul winning church planting and traing the nationals
Please pray for the salvations of Duncan S. James, Chris, Jonathan, John Cody E. Ross D Marvin B
Please let us focus our attention on the youth. Please pray that many will wake up. I you know some kids pray for them and their salvation pray for those in schools in your area. Please also pray for our churches ministry Bible Senders. We have a great need for new and used bibles and other materials. Please pray that God will provide.

the truth
May 22nd 2006, 09:54 PM
# 680 This week I would like to focus our attention on Swaziland (Africa). Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.

Please pray for The White's Daniel, D'Ann, Caleb, Sussana, Josiah and Joanna missionaries to Mexico They have begun evangelism efforts in Allende by distributing gospel material, witnessing and praying down the strongholds. They need prayer for their translation efforts of gospel materials

Please pray for the salvations of Barbara S. Daryl S. Angie S. Marcus S. Nichole S. Latoya F. & Curtis F Cassandra S.

Please pray for my Pastor and another man from our church named Jodi. They will be witness at Theif River Falls jail tonight. Pray for open doors and open hearts Please also pray for wisdom and boldness. Please also pray for our churches ministry Bible Senders. We have a great need for new and used bibles and other materials. Please pray that God will provide.

the truth
May 30th 2006, 01:06 AM
# 681 This week I would like to focus our attention on Malaysia. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for Cesar and Mariet Copa who have served in Peru for over 10 years. The Lord now has called him and his wife Mariet to the Mission Field. At this time they are prepairing to go and raise the support needed to be able to make it to North Africa. Please pray for their safety and that they will be able to raise the support quickly.
Please pray for the salvations of Alex J. Jeff R. Wendy F Allison L Ted B., Marc B., Janet B
Please be in prayer for the victims of the earthquake in Indonesia. Please also pray for our churches ministry Bible Senders. We have a great need for new and used bibles and other materials. Please pray that God will provide.

the truth
Jun 6th 2006, 12:15 AM
# 682 This week I would like to focus our attention on Sri Lanka. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for Chris and Andria Gardner Serving God in Arequipa, Peru through Macedonia World Baptist Missions. Their goals are Church planting, souls winning etc
Please pray for the salvations of Kayle S Brady S Karen and Gordon F Callie M Cathi N Adam S
Please be in prayer for the victims of the earthquake in Indonesia. Please also pray for our churches ministry Bible Senders. We have a great need for new and used bibles and other materials. Please pray that God will provide.

the truth
Jun 12th 2006, 05:32 AM
# 683 This week I would like to focus our attention on Laos. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for Emily Claypool who will be going to China with Team China in July. SHe will be teaching English for about a month. Please pray for her and the rest of the team about 150 students for open doors to present the gospel.
Please pray for the salvations of Mr and Mrs Isaac T Jodi S, Jason W. Maddy K Francie P. Marcela C, Victor P
Please be in prayer for a 7 month old girl in Guatemala named angela She need open heart surgery in a month pus $10,000 to cover the cost of the surgery Please pray that God wqould provide her needs

the truth
Jun 20th 2006, 02:17 AM
# 684 This week I would like to focus our attention on Afghanistan. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for The Redfields Wayne, Linda, Isaiah, Ruth and Ezra missionaries to South America serving the Unreached Andean mountain people, Church planting by soul winning and discipleship.
Please pray for the salvations of David G, Greg G, Jo G, Hugh T and his bother, His Daughter (Kerry's Sister) her boyfriend Roger
Please be in prayer for a 7 month old girl in Guatemala named angela She need open heart surgery in a month pus $10,000 to cover the cost of the surgery Please pray that God wqould provide her needs.

the truth
Jun 27th 2006, 04:16 AM
# 685 This week I would like to focus our attention on Egypt. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for Bill and Reesa Smith (plus five girls - Bethany, Hannah, Abigail, Leah, and Ashley) - Evangelist to India. He does VBS, Revival Meetings and Missions Conferences, Distribution of tracts, soulwinning, training pastors
Please pray for the salvations of Jodi S, Johnny S., Sandy H. Tineke E; Anne W; Petra W; Sander W
Please be in prayer for a 7 month old girl in Guatemala named angela She need open heart surgery in a month plus $10,000 to cover the cost of the surgery Please pray that God wqould provide her needs.

the truth
Jul 4th 2006, 04:13 PM
# 686 This week I would like to focus our attention on Iran. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for Rev. and Mrs. Jeff Christian Missionaries to Chuvashia, Russia Most important, Russia needs churches. There are hundreds of villages in Chuvashia. There top priority will be to reach out to these villages and establish churches, They need printed materials and to disciple Christians
Please pray for the salvations of Gareth & Nel, Dominquie & Duayne & family. The Sterley family, the Burrows family, the Norden family. Susan G , Gilbert G
Please be in prayer for the stepfather of a guy that goes to our church. He will be having open heart surgery on July 6th Please pray for salvation and that all will go well with the surgery. Please also begin to pray for Evangelistic meetings coming up at our church the end of August with Evangelsit Dwight Smith.

the truth
Jul 11th 2006, 11:22 PM
# 687 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mali Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for The Jarve Family Chris, Ket, and Chris Jr. missionaries to Laos Their goals are Church Planting, Soul Winning Disciplship training, and Free English classes. Please pray for them and their work
Please pray for the salvations of Pablo Z and family, Lauren R and family, Sandy & Steven G Doug and Naomi G Carl L. Tim and Tanya L
Please also begin to pray for Evangelistic meetings coming up at our church the end of August with Evangelist Dwight Smith. Please pray that a revival will not only sweep our church but our surrounding communities. America also needs revival.

the truth
Jul 17th 2006, 05:04 PM
# 688 This week I would like to focus our attention on Lebanon. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for The Langes Jeff and Theresa missionaries to Thailand Please pray for attitude of servanthood to nationals Holy Spirit empowerment and effective evangelism effective discipleship with new believers Conversion of "key men", and Devolp literature to meet the peoples needs
Please pray for the salvations of Cliff S., Lindsey S., Sophia S, Sam G Sandy B., Warren K., Debora B., Arthur B.,
Please also begin to pray for Evangelistic meetings coming up at our church the end of August with Evangelist Dwight Smith. Please pray that a revival will not only sweep our church but our surrounding communities. Please also pray for meetings this week at First Baptist Church Park Rapids Mn with Evangelist Larry Clayton

the truth
Jul 26th 2006, 06:48 AM
# 689 This week I would like to focus our attention on Uganda. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for The Darling Family working with Baptist Couriers for Christ to help provide the Word of God to Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union
Please pray for the salvations of Cody G, Kirby G, Nadeine,B,Nolllyann B,Meishaun B,and Paul B Gulya Mr,S Burnett
Please also begin to pray for Evangelistic meetings coming up at our church the end of August with Evangelist Dwight Smith. Please pray that a revival will not only sweep our church but our surrounding communities. Please also pray that the situation in the Middle East will awaken Christians out of their slumber and cause them to get busy for the Lord. God bless. :)

the truth
Aug 1st 2006, 06:25 PM
# 690 This week I would like to focus our attention on Papua New Guinea. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for The Jayasekhar's Rev Dr. G, Persis Sekhar, Ruth Shirley, Billy Judson. missionaries to India. Please pray for them as they seek to open solid Bible Colleges and as the seek the lost through tracts film ministry etc
Please pray for the salvations of Freddie and Derick H, Chanda L, McKayla R, Keeley R, Spencer B, Matt B, Payton B
Please also begin to pray for Evangelistic meetings coming up at our church the end of August with Evangelist Dwight Smith. Please pray that a revival will not only sweep our church but our surrounding communities. Pray for VBS at our church the 14th - 17th pray for souls to be saved. Please also pray that the situation in the Middle East will awaken Christians out of their slumber and cause them to get busy for the Lord. God bless. :)

the truth
Aug 7th 2006, 11:12 PM
# 691 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tajikistan. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for The Monteith Richard and Tammy Missionaries with Faith Baptist Church in Misawa Japan Please pray fo them as the seek the lost through tract ministry tape ministry and other outreaches.
Please pray for the salvations of Doris L Misty S Casey C KImberly S Kim S Laura C Wendy and Doyle F Scott F Charles L
Please also begin to pray for Evangelistic meetings coming up at our church August 20th -25th with Evangelist Dwight Smith. Please pray that a revival will not only sweep our church but our surrounding communities. Pray for VBS at our church the 14th - 17th pray for souls to be saved. Please also pray that the situation in the Middle East will awaken Christians out of their slumber and cause them to get busy for the Lord. God bless. :)

the truth
Aug 15th 2006, 04:21 AM
# 692 This week I would like to focus our attention on Chad, Africa. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for Bob and Judy Van Sant missionaries to the deaf in Ukraine Please pray for open doors and hearts as they share the gospel
Please pray for the salvations of Beverly and Gayle H Collene and Ed A Marlin K Dion D Taliya Mark H John S
Please pray for VBS at our church this week PRay for souls to be saved Please pray for Evangelistic meetings coming up at our church August 20th -25th with Evangelist Dwight Smith. Please pray that a revival will not only sweep our church but our surrounding communities. Please also pray that the situation in the Middle East will awaken Christians out of their slumber and cause them to get busy for the Lord. God bless. :)

the truth
Aug 20th 2006, 08:36 PM
# 693 This week I would like to focus our attention on Bangladesh. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Boyd's Terry Jill Matthew Stephanie Luke Paul Joel Nicky Missionaries to Uganda West Africa Church planting Bible institute tract ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Destiny N Aaron G Noah D Ben S Bridgette B Penny H Jen W Brigid P Mark S Bob S
Please pray for Evangelistic meetings this week August 20th -25th with Evangelist Dwight Smith. Please pray that a revival will not only sweep our church but our surrounding communities. Please also pray that Christians will awake out of their slumber and get right with the Lord. God bless. :)

the truth
Aug 29th 2006, 04:14 AM
# 694 This week I would like to focus our attention on Uzbekistan. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Ellis's Terry Victoria Peggy, Randy. Rock of Ages Prison Ministry They are in western USA. Different ministries to reach the lost and encourage the saved in Prisons. Bible studies, revivals, etc.
Please pray for the salvations of Avani B. & Deontre S. Bruce Mitchell, the Illman family including Paddy and Shirley, Dejaun T. Daryl Jr. S. & Alissia
Thanks to all who prayer for the revival meetings we had atleast 5 professions of faith and many discsions made to the Lord. Please pray for those that made professions that they were real and that God will use them greatly Pray for those that confessed sin that They will stick to it and that God will be able to use them also God bless. :)

the truth
Sep 5th 2006, 07:01 PM
# 695 This week I would like to focus our attention on Brunei . Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Castner's Gary, Michelle, Hannah, Timothy Mark, and Andrew to Chile Please pray as the strive to do Church planting, tract outreach etc.
Please pray for the salvations of Matt & family Mike C. Jeff B. Luke P, Billy, Jason J, charles L, donald, and patrick. Mike L
Please pray for several members of my wifes family. Marlin K who is in the hospital with cancer aswell as her other uncle Wendell who will be starting chemo soon. Pleae pray for them and theirs wives for salvation. Pray also for her niece Kristin who is due to have a baby soon and there are some problems with it. Please pray for God's guidence for the doctors and for her and the fathers salvation. God bless.

the truth
Sep 14th 2006, 03:58 AM
# 696 This week I would like to focus our attention on Gaza and the West Bank. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Boyd's Jon, Holly, and Lucas missionaries to Columbia Please pray for them as the seek to plant churches and do Theological Education
Please pray for the salvations of Craig & Georgia M, Ronel V, Ashley D, Claire and Lisa. Olga T., Ramsey A., Melanie A.
Please pray for several members of my wifes family. Marlin K who is in the hospital with cancer aswell as her other uncle Wendell who will be starting chemo soon. Pleae pray for them and theirs wives for salvation. God bless. :)

the truth
Sep 20th 2006, 07:08 PM
# 697 This week I would like to focus our attention on America. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Hoffman's Jim Monica and Benjamin with Bearing Precious Seed scripture publshing ministry. Please pray for them as they publish and distribute God's word on the foreign field aswell as church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Susan and Carl S Jake A Dan S Ronnie M Debbie and Monte A Rosana S Susan B Jeremy B
Marlin K has been moved to the nursing home. Wendell has started chemo Please continue to pray for them and theirs wives for salvation. Please also pray for my wife who has had her 3rd miscarriage God bless. :)

the truth
Sep 28th 2006, 04:32 AM
# 698 This week I would like to focus our attention on Canada. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Stillwell's Stephen and Evelyn reacing and preparing the Peruvian people to reach the world through Evangelism, Discipling, Church planting counseling and camp meetings.
Please pray for the salvations of Jeffer H, Antoine M. Leroy M, Zack, Clarence, Wade L, Stanley C, Chris W, Erskin S, Keith P
Marlin K has been moved to the nursing home. Wendell has started chemo Please continue to pray for them and their wives for salvation. God bless. :)

the truth
Oct 4th 2006, 06:04 PM
# 699 This week I would like to focus our attention on Comoros Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Pabalans Edwin adn Christian missionaries to the Phillipines Please pray for them as the do soul winning, church planting, children ministry Bible studies and training nationals
Please pray for the salvations of Greg M. John N. Kathy H. Diane B. Myssie Kelli B. Dave M. M. B. Chris B. Pam
Marlin K has been moved to the nursing home. Wendell has started chemo Please continue to pray for them and their wives for salvation. Please again pray for Dwight SMith meetings this week and next. Pray that those that promised to attend our meeting but didn't will attend these. God bless. :)

the truth
Oct 9th 2006, 09:09 PM
# 700 This week I would like to focus our attention on Belarus Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Royston's Greg, Marilyn, Chelsea, Gregory, Miranda, and Nicolas Church planters in Canada Please pray for them as they win souls disciple, plant churches, and hold Bible studies.
Please pray for the salvations of Ashley T, Brent T, Alexa T, Zach T, Tim and Lisa S, Amanda and Ashley B, Billy S, Stacy C, Katey C, and Carol C
Marlin K has passed away this morning. Please pray for the family and continue to pray for salvation. Please again pray for Dwight Smith meetings tonight through Wed. Pray that those that promised to attend our meetings but didn't will attend these. Please pray for God's spirit to do a mighty work. God bless. :)

the truth
Oct 19th 2006, 04:59 AM
# 701 This week I would like to focus our attention on Liberia, Africa Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Rex Cobb Family missionaries training missionaries with Bible Baptist Translators Institute. Please pray for them as the seek to help missionaries better learn how to translate scripture
Please pray for the salvations of Wayne W, Kennisha M, Samuel M, Anthony M, Charlie M, Bobby R, Kenneth M, Charles M, Arnole F, Ricky H
Please again be in prayer for our ministry Bible Senders. We have set a goal of 1 million bibles before Christ's return. If you have any used bibles or would like more information on how you can help please contact me. God bless. :)

the truth
Oct 23rd 2006, 05:41 AM
# 702 This week I would like to focus our attention on The Turkish Republic of Notheren Cyprus. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Gardner's Austin, Betty, and David Missionaries to Arequipa, Peru Church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Paul B.Hannah Jody B Robert B Randy B Varlos V, Renaldo D Osvaldo D also there mom and dad
Please pray for my nieces grandma who had surgery to remove a brain tumor. Please pray for salvation and healing.Please again be in prayer for our ministry Bible Senders. We have set a goal of 1 million bibles before Christ's return. If you have any used bibles or would like more information on how you can help please contact me. God bless. :)

the truth
Nov 2nd 2006, 06:16 AM
# 703 This week I would like to focus our attention on European Union. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Gilley's Bob, Heather and Samuel. Missionaires to Brazil Their goals are to Lead the lost to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, Establish an indigenous, independent, baptist church, Start a bible institute to train preacher boys and disciple other nationals to reach their own, Send out missionaries from our Brazilian church to other parts of the world.
Please pray for the salvations of Ryan B, Josh C, Duane J, David B., Dennis M, Becky F, Becky, Woody W, Joyce W., Rhonda H
Please pray for my nieces grandma who had surgery to remove a brain tumor. Please pray for salvation and healing. God bless. :)

the truth
Nov 6th 2006, 07:36 PM
# 704 This week I would like to focus our attention on Taiwan . Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Williams Jeff, Debby, Caleb, Luke, Grace & Beth missionaries to New Zealand Their goals Win souls through any Biblical means possible, Establish local churches, Reach every home in the country (1.3 million of them) with a gospel tract - 97% completed, Train national leadership
Please pray for the salvations of Carol A Ellie K Mike E Mikayla S Emily W Brandon R Travis K Chelsey A Patty L Jocelyn C
Please pray for my nieces grandma named Carol who had surgery to remove a brain tumor. She is not doing well they don't expect her to live long. Please pray for her salvation and also for her family. Please also pray for a frined of the church Chris L who will next week be having surgery to remove part of his large intestine. Pray also for my Pastor and another man from our church as they share the gospel at the county jail tonight. God bless. :)

the truth
Nov 15th 2006, 03:54 AM
# 705 This week I would like to focus our attention on Suriname, South America. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Syrotuek's Cyril, Lois, Jolen, TJ, and Holly missionaries to Canada assisting church planters local church leadership training outreach counsleing and discipleship. Please pray that God would send them faithful men.
Please pray for the salvations of James M Rachel W., Roslyn H., Jeff H., Beren H., Allegra H., Todd B., Riley B., Charelle B., Lena B
Please pray for Christians everyway that they will wake up and stand boldly for Christ. Pray for spiritual revival. Pray that we Chritians will stop playing with the world and get on our knees. God bless. :)

the truth
Nov 22nd 2006, 06:19 AM
# 706 This week I would like to focus our attention on Germany. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Boyd's Jon, Holly, and Lucas missionaries to Columbia Please pray for them as the seek to plant churches and do Theological Education
Please pray for the salvations of Angela C. Kent B Emily C. Kiana & Demarco K, Mimi B., Irvin B., Marcie S., Barry S., Sarah L
Please pray for Christians everyway that they will wake up and stand boldly for Christ. Pray for spiritual revival. Pray that we Chritians will stop playing with the world and get on our knees. God bless. :)

the truth
Nov 30th 2006, 08:23 AM
# 707 This week I would like to focus our attention on Oman, in the Middle East. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Pabalans Edwin and Christian missionaries to the Phillipines Please pray for them as the do soul winning, church planting, children ministry Bible studies and training nationals
Please pray for the salvations of Kristin S Mike M Irene P Mike and Velvet W, Courtney H Megan B Jordan F Leah K Casey M
Please pray for Christians everywhere that they will wake up and stand boldly for Christ. Pray for spiritual revival. Pray that we Christians will stop playing with the world and get on our knees. God bless. :)

the truth
Dec 7th 2006, 06:47 AM
# 708 This week I would like to focus our attention on Azerbaijan, Southwest Asia. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Mason's Jon, Kristi, and Hudson missionaries to Ilocos Norte, Philippines Please pray for them as they seek to plant churches aswell as obey the great commission.
Please pray for the salvations of Clayton O Reagan K Melinda and Perry T Jewel and Orris W Hailey E Ralph, Orlynn W Patrick R Becky B
Please pray that Christians everywhere will wake up and stand boldly for Christ. Pray for spiritual revival. Pray that we Christians will stop playing with the world and get on our knees. God bless. :)

the truth
Dec 12th 2006, 05:54 AM
# 709 This week I would like to focus our attention on Bosnia and Herzegovina, Europe. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for Bill Rice Ranch which ministers to thousands of hearing and Deaf people each year around the world The Ranch ministers through campling year-round retreats and revival services in local churches.
Please pray for the salvations of Mike M. Vivian C, Laurent C, baby Laurent C, Louis L, Cory L, Boyd L, Norma L, Lee L, Janis B, Dannie B
Please pray for Patti B who will be having surgery on Wed to remove cancerous sores in her mouth. The cancer may have affected some nerves so they might have to be removed also. Please pray that all goes well and that the damage would be minimal. God bless. :)

the truth
Dec 21st 2006, 05:01 AM
# 710 This week I would like to focus our attention on Cape Town, South Africa. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The David Burnette family with www.bibles4free.com They seek to send bibles tracts at home and overseas to needy people. Please pray for them to obtain a printing press that would allow them to print bibles at a minimal cost.
Please pray for the salvations of Sharon G. Amy G. Robert Josh C, Mark B, Fred H, Bill H Ashley L Wayne D Donne H
Please pray for Dave M who has bone cancer and cancer in his lungs. He started radiation yesterday. Please pray that this would be healed. Pray also for his wife that God would give them strength and that they would draw closer to him God bless. :)

the truth
Dec 28th 2006, 04:00 AM
# 711 This week I would like to focus our attention on Cote d'Ivoire, Africa. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for Lisa Z missionary to Ammon, Jordan. Lisa teaches muslims and others english by using the bible. Pray for open hearts and doors.
Please pray for the salvations of Ralph & Claudette F; Jenny F; Shawn B; Shaun B; Alan B; Neil B; Veronica & Pieter V; Chris & Michelle B, Anthony D
Please pray for Dave M who has bone cancer and cancer in his lungs. Please pray that this would be healed. Pray also for his wife Debbie that God would give them strength and that they would draw closer to him God bless. :)

justintime
Dec 28th 2006, 05:25 AM
Greetings The_Truth, brothers/sisters, grace and peace be with you and your families. May the grace of God the father Christ the son and the Holy Spirit be done! Amen.

Let us, give our thanks and praises unto the Lord God Almighty, thanking him
always for sparing our life to see yet another day in which we can use to
glorify his Holy name, and, we ask, that, he show us mercy according to his
loving-kindness as we strive to do his Will, glory be to God.

The_truth, :hug::hug: this is wonderful news to hear, I have and will keep praying for all those brothers/sisters that's sick and to those that's doing the Lords work, and, those seeking the peace that's found in our Lord Jesus Christ, praise his Holy name.

Father, God Almighty, I pray for your protection on our sister Lisa Z, Lord you know her heart, father, keep giving her strength and courage to continue you work Lord. in Jesus name i
pray, Amen!

Peace be with you all.

the truth
Jan 11th 2007, 04:00 AM
# 712 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tibet. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for Harkhil Marak a trained national missionary to India . Please pray for him as he seeks to win the lost through tract outreach, Bible distribution etc
Please pray for the salvations of Ema, Eddie H, Kjirsten H, Madison S, Alex F, Shelby M Faith A Bobbie Jo S Jacob B Carlie E
Please pray for Dave M who has bone cancer and cancer in his lungs. Please pray that this would be healed. Pray also for his wife Debbie that God would give them strength and that they would draw closer to him God bless. :)

the truth
Jan 18th 2007, 04:43 AM
# 713 This week I would like to focus our attention on Morocco. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for Answers in Genesis They seek to spread the creation message. They are currently building a creation mueseum It is scheduled to open up sometime this year.Please pray for funds to come in Pray also for many to have their eyes opened to the truth through this ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Brian H Shelby B Paige A Taylor E Kendra B Cole P Lacey A Zach H Nathan M Sklya B
Please pray for a girl named Tina. Last week she had a massive heart-attack and is now awaiting a heart transplant. Please pray first and foremost for her salvation. Pral also pray that she will get a heart. Please pray that the person she recieves the heart from is saved. God bless. :)

justintime
Jan 18th 2007, 05:17 AM
Greetings The_Truth, brothers/sisters, grace and peace be with you and your families. May the grace of God the father Christ the son and the Holy Spirit be done! Amen.

Dear friend :hug: it's good to see you in this NewYear, and, to also see that the Lord has been using you in this capacity to bring Glory to his Holy name, I pray that he keeps strengthening you, in Jesus name.

Praises the Lord.

Peace be with you always and with all the other brothers/sisters.

the truth
Jan 25th 2007, 04:34 PM
# 714 This week I would like to focus our attention on Libya . Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for Ahern's , John & Sheila - USA Missions to the Military Please pray for them as the seek to reach out to our military with the gospel
Please pray for the salvations of Brenda A, Kimmy B, Kaycee B, Shawn B, Shadow ?, Luke ? Holden K Lana C Kyle T Abby S
Please pray for a girl named Beth. She is a young mother who is in a coma. A few days ago her heart stopped, they were able to get it going again but it took a toll on here body Please pray first and foremost for her salvation. Pray for her husband and family. God bless. :)

the truth
Feb 1st 2007, 05:13 AM
# 715 This week I would like to focus our attention on Nepal. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Langes Jeff and Theresa missionaries to Thailand Please pray for attitude of servanthood to nationals Holy Spirit empowerment and effective evangelism effective discipleship with new believers Conversion of "key men", and Devolp literature to meet the peoples needs
Please pray for the salvations of Trevor H James A Travis M Nolan B Troy PDavid B, Paula B, Anne K, Randy B
Please pray for al unsaved family members that you know of. God bless. :)

the truth
Feb 8th 2007, 05:21 AM
# 716 This week I would like to focus our attention on Qatar Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for Peter Bonner missionary to the Ukraine. Please pray for Peter as he seeks to reach the people of Ukraine. Please pray for faithful men and that God would bless his work greatly
Please pray for the salvations of Sarah R John S Linda F Kathy and BIll J Mary and Dick S Allison N Randy P Jessica B
Please pray for those affected in Florida by the storms. Pray that there hearts will be open to the gospel and that laborers will be sent forth.Please continue to pray for all unsaved family members that you know of. God bless. :)

the truth
Feb 15th 2007, 04:55 PM
# 717 This week I would like to focus our attention on Liberia, Africa Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Cross', Duane & Linda missionaries to Chile. Please pray for them as they work among the people of Chile.
Please pray for the salvations of Ione, Audrey B, Lee W, Lorraine N, Carlie E, Hunter J, Laqurie and Dan M, Tori and Lovette S
Please pray for a Gertrude P who recently has ben diagnosed with ovarian cancer which has spread to her stomach. Please pray for healing and for comfort for the family Please continue to pray for those affected in Florida by the storms. Pray that there hearts will be open to the gospel and that laborers will be sent forth.Please continue to pray for all unsaved family members that you know of. God bless. :)

the truth
Feb 22nd 2007, 06:45 PM
# 718 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mali, Africa Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Evans Mark and Robin missionaries to Brazil. Please pray for open doors and hearts as the share the gospel with the Brazillian people.
Please pray for the salvations of Kyndra H Courtney W Marilyn G Maurice N Jenna F Buster S Mike W. Lotwick R Ronald L Robert G
Please pray for a Gertrude P who recently has ben diagnosed with ovarian cancer which has spread to her stomach. Please pray for healing and for comfort for the family Please pray for Audrey B who fell and broke her hip and is now loosing blood somewhere. Pray for her salvation and healing. Please continue to pray for all unsaved family members that you know of. God bless. :)

the truth
Mar 1st 2007, 06:03 PM
# 719 This week I would like to focus our attention on North Korea. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The DeLange's Bruce and Mary Representatives for Fellowship Tract League. Pray for open doors as they share the need for gospel tracts For $200 they can buy one roll of paper that will produce 125,000 tracts the majority of which go into the 10/40 window. Pray also for him that he would gain support for his expenses.
Please pray for the salvations of Sissy C, Brook C, Sydni C, Steve P Karen K, Dorene R Angie J Dan W, Pauline B Patrick M
Please pray for a Gertrude P who recently has ben diagnosed with ovarian cancer which has spread to her stomach. Please pray for healing and for comfort for the family Please pray for Audrey B who fell and broke her hip and his now loosing blood somewhere. Pray for her salvation and healing. Please be in prayer for Evangelistic meetings that will be held at our church March 11th - 14th. Please pray for all who attend and that many souls will be saved and added unto the church. Pray mostly for that God will get the glory. God bless. :)

the truth
Mar 8th 2007, 05:35 PM
# 720 This week I would like to focus our attention on America. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize and that American Christian will not take for granted the freedom we have to preach the gospel.
Please pray for Nireekshana to India outreach to the slum people of India through tract evangelism film project etc. Please pray that he will get the means for these projects, and that many souls will be saved.
Please pray for the salvations of Carol M Alicia F Penny W Rocky B Lisa h, Rosie h, Katie h, Katie S, Richard H, Becky H.
Please continue to pray for Audrey B who fell and broke her hip. Pray for her salvation and healing. Please be in prayer for Evangelistic meetings that will be held at our church March 11th - 14th. Please pray for all who attend and that many souls will be saved and added unto the church. Pray mostly for that God will get the glory. God bless. :)

the truth
Mar 15th 2007, 04:28 PM
# 721 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tibet. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Spark's - Ken, Heidi, Britnany, Sarah, Ken Jr, and baby - Evangelist to the USA. Pray for open doors, open hearts, and that they will have a great impact on the states.
Please pray for the salvations of Ardith P Leroy P Karsyn P Jonathon L Philip M Cindy and Dan K Tom R Travis R
I am again burdened to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please pray that we will work while it is still day for the night cometh when no man can work. John 9:4

Lisadawn
Mar 15th 2007, 05:10 PM
# 721
I am again burdened to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please pray that we will work while it is still day for the night cometh when no man can work. John 9:4

A good reminder.
AMEN

the truth
Mar 22nd 2007, 02:24 PM
# 722 This week I would like to focus our attention on Uganda, Africa. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Darling's working with Baptist Couriers for Christ to help provide the Word of God to Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union
Please pray for the salvations of Wade O. Dennis D. Lance I Sally R Sally K Amanda B Ashley B Missy Z Gwen Z Johnny S
I am again burdened to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)

the truth
Mar 29th 2007, 04:56 AM
# 723 This week I would like to focus our attention on Suriname, South America. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for Bible Senders. They seek to send new and used bibles, tracts, and other scripture to places where the word of God is scarce. Pray that finances and bibles will come in, aswell as good bible contacts. Pray for those who are partners in this ministry. Pray for growth, wisdom and strength
Please pray for the salvations of Jesse S Blake A Barb H Gary P Dawn T Eric S Jacob K Elaine & Jim P Nicole and Jesse L Colleen H
I am again burdened to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)

the truth
Apr 5th 2007, 04:19 AM
# 724 This week I would like to focus our attention on Estonia. Estonia is an open country which could be a gateway for missions into unopen countries Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The 100 Nations Project is a five-year initiative to reach 100 nations for Jesus Christ! Missionaries with BIMI are currently at work in more than 80 countries. By 2010, the 50th anniversary of BIMI, we are asking the Lord to help us enter at least 20 new countries with the gospel. The new countries into which we plan to expand will require new workers. At least 100 new missionaries are needed to open these 20 countries. In addition, the 80 countries where we currently have missionaries need hundreds more! Overall, we are praying for 500 new missionaries for 100 nations by 2010! Will you help us carry the life-changing gospel of Jesus Christ to the nations? www.the100nationsproject.org
Please pray for the salvations of Mike & Sue B Curtis & Colleen S Gilbert & Cindy H, Gary F Roger L Don C, Charles M
I am burdened to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)

JesusRocks
Apr 5th 2007, 04:29 AM
:pray: I am praying with you and yes saddly our freedoms here to preach and speak in any way as a christian are being taken away... :cry:

the truth
Apr 12th 2007, 03:39 PM
# 725 This week I would like to focus our attention on Syria. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Rex Cobb Family missionaries training missionaries with Bible Baptist Translators Institute. Please pray for them as the seek to help missionaries better learn how to translate scripture
Please pray for the salvations of Tim C, Kyle P, Tori W, Tiffany W,Josh W, Austen G, Credence M, Isaiah C, Sean L, Wil L, Jessica B
Please also pray for ministries like ours Bible Senders and many others who ship bibles overseas. Starting May 14th the rates will skyrocket making it harder to send scripture. Please pray that God would open up a door and allow us better ways to send materials. Please also continue to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)

justintime
Apr 13th 2007, 01:04 AM
Greetings The_Truth, brothers/sisters, grace and peace be with you and your families. May the Will of our Lord Jesus be done! Amen.

The_truth :hug: it's always nice seeing and hearing from you, praise the Lord.

Let us, give thanks and praises unto our Holy Almighty God, thanking him for the precious blood by which we are saved and for sparing our life to see yet another day in which we can use to worship and glorify him through prayer, having "Faith" always knowing that he will deliver us our of all our troubles, Glory be to God.

I agree with sister Lisadawn, Hallelujah!!

Peace be with you all.

the truth
Apr 19th 2007, 03:02 PM
# 726 This week I would like to focus our attention on Ghana, Africa. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Hoffman's Jim Monica and Benjamin with Bearing Precious Seed scripture publshing ministry. Please pray for them as they publish and distribute God's word on the foreign field aswell as church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Bill B, Nathan C, Matt H, Ty I, Tyler H, Tyler S, Kate M, Hayleigh M, Krystal M, Justin B
Please also pray for ministries like ours Bible Senders and many others who ship bibles overseas. Starting May 14th the rates will skyrocket making it harder to send scripture. Please pray that God would open up a door and allow us better ways to send materials. Please also continue to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)

the truth
Apr 25th 2007, 04:26 AM
# 727 This week I would like to focus our attention on America. Pray for our nation see below. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Frank's Lemuel and Marcy missionaries to India. Please pray for them as they will soon go back to India. Please pray for corrupt leaders to be saved and for God to prepare hearts for his Word
Please pray for the salvations of Aseem P Dilip S Prakash V and his family Cliff W Laderia A Rick B, Sonya B, Ronald L David L Katie C
CONCERNED CITIZENS FOR REPETANCE IN AMERICA IS CALLING FOR FASTING AND PRAYER APRIL 25TH-30TH PLEASE CHOOSE ATLEAST ONE DAY TO FAST AND PRAY FOR OUR NATION. If you would like the link please contact me. Please also pray for ministries like ours Bible Senders and many others who ship bibles overseas. Starting May 14th the rates will skyrocket making it harder to send scripture. Please pray that God would open up a door and allow us better ways to send materials

the truth
May 10th 2007, 04:03 AM
# 728 This week I would like to focus our attention on Taiwan. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Mondithokas's Sudhir and Pushpa - Missionaries to India. Soulwinning, Church Planting, Training Pastors, Publishing Literature, Supporting Workers
Please pray for the salvations of P.J. J, Mindy H, Sandy M, Dale G Doug and Naomi.G Carl L. Tim and Tanya L, Tanya J
Please also pray for ministries like ours Bible Senders and many others who ship bibles overseas. Starting May 14th the rates will skyrocket making it harder to send scripture. Please pray that God would open up a door and allow us better ways to send materials.

Befaithful
May 10th 2007, 08:07 PM
What we can do to help...I am inserting a link that you can visit to help encourage and pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are being persecuted beyond comprehension. I would encourage each one of us to consider what it is that the Lord would have us do...now.

Please forgive me but I grow weary of hearing - people insist on arguing or debating on what has happened in bible prophecy or what will happen.

The Lord gives us one day at a time and I pray that we can be a part of what he is doing now and not feed our pride with what we think has happened but stand humbly before him ask forgiveness and step out in faith in what He is calling us to do.

The next thing is all we are called to do. Not the Last thing or the thing for tomorrow but the next thing now. http://etools.780net.com/a/jgroup/bg_wwwpersecutioncom_persecution-blog_9.html

If I have offended anyone please forgive me I only want to stay focused on where and what Jesus is doing and work with Him.:pray: Love one another.

the truth
May 17th 2007, 03:04 AM
# 729 This week I would like to focus our attention on Ghana, Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Luther's Charlie,Julie, Joel, Chairssa, Joshua, and Christianna missionaries to Ghana, West Africa Please pray for them as the seek to reach the Ghanaian people with the gospel. Their goals are to plant church and start a bible institute. Currently they are at 45% they hope to be in Ghana of March 2008
Please pray for the salvations of Josh W, Austen G, Credence M, Isaiah C, Sean L, Wil L, Clyde R, Matt M and Brad W. Amber R
Please consider devoting one day a week to fasting and prayer for world evangelism. God bless. :)

JesusRocks
May 17th 2007, 04:56 AM
The Truth...I will join you in these prayers ...You always post such unselfish prayers....you rock :)

the truth
May 27th 2007, 09:14 PM
# 730 This week I would like to focus our attention on Saudi Arabia. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Stillwell's Stephen and Evelyn reacing and preparing the Peruvian people to reach the world through Evangelism, Discipling, Church planting counseling and camp meetings.
Please pray for the salvations of Greg M. John N. Kathy H. Diane B. Myssie Kelli B. Dave M. M. B. Chris B. Pam
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, and closness to God If anyone is interested let me know I will give you the details. God bless. :)

quiet dove
May 28th 2007, 02:44 AM
:pray: :pray:

the truth
May 31st 2007, 04:02 AM
# 731 This week I would like to focus our attention on Egypt, Africa . Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Mason's Jon, Kristi, and Hudson missionaries to Ilocos Norte, Philippines Please pray for them as they seek to plant churches aswell as obey the great commission.
Please pray for the salvations of Irene K Rodney H Roger and Chris H Don I Isaiah O Miciah O Clifford J and Rosalene H Aaron H
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. We are starting our first fast next Monday. Please let me know if you would like to get invovled. God bless. :)

justintime
Jun 2nd 2007, 12:42 AM
Greetings The_truth, brothers/sisters, grace and peace be with you and your families, may the Will of our Lord Jesus Christ be done. Amen!

First, let us, give thanks and praises unto Almighty God, thanking him always for the precious blood, and, for sparing our live to see yet another day so that we can glorify him through our good works, praise his Holy name.

The_truth :hug::hug: it's always a pleasure seeing and hearing from you knowing that the Lord is always mentioned on your lips about your brothers/sisters, praise the Lord.

I am publicly declaring myself availiable for this cause, "PM me"

Peace be with you all.

sUZETTE1998
Jun 3rd 2007, 02:53 AM
I AM PRAYING WITH YOU,TOO.
I JUST ADDED THIS TO MY PRAYER BOOK.

the truth
Jun 7th 2007, 03:05 AM
# 732 This week I would like to focus our attention on the European Union. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The David Burnette family with www.bibles4free.com They seek to send bibles tracts at home and overseas to needy people. Please pray for them to obtain a printing press that would allow them to print bibles at a minimal cost. Please pray that they would get other churches involved.
Please pray for the salvations of Meagan J Calvin O Duane and Beth C Lindsey L Paris H Gene S Shannon T Brenda C Deb S
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. Please let me know if you would like to get invovled. Please also pray for someone named Dave M who has some pretty bad cancer. He is not responding well to the treatments. God bless. :)

the truth
Jun 14th 2007, 04:54 AM
# 733 This week I would like to focus our attention on the Eritrea. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Ahern's , John & Sheila - USA Missions to the Military Please pray for them as the seek to reach out to our military with the gospel
Please pray for the salvations of The Bellanger Family Mark F Quarterman H Peter R Cedric T Paul W Sonia R Sheila F Rodney P Wyatt L Forrest K Lawrence L Don H
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. . Please also pray for someone named Dave M who has some pretty bad cancer. He is not responding well to the treatments. God bless. :)

justintime
Jun 14th 2007, 05:44 AM
Greetings The_truth, brothers/sisters, grace and peace be with you and your families always, may the Will of our Lord Jesus Christ be done. Amen!

I give thanks and much praises unto our Holy Father, Almighty God. Thanking him always for the precious blood, thank you LORD, and, for sparing our life to see yet another day in which we can use to bring glory to him through our good works, Glory be to God.

Brother The_truth, :hug::hug: I’m pleased to meet you, I will honor your request for prayer for all those brothers/sisters, Praise the Lord.

Peace be with you.

the truth
Jun 20th 2007, 05:22 AM
# 734 This week I would like to focus our attention on Rwanda, Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Mornales Ronnie and Emily missionaries to the Philippines. Please pray for them as the work among the filipino people.
Please pray for the salvations of John S Linda F Kathy and Bill J Mary and Dick S Allison N Randy P Jessica B. Suzanne F
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. . Please also pray for someone named Dave M who has some pretty bad cancer. He is not responding well to the treatments. God bless. :)

the truth
Jun 28th 2007, 03:19 PM
# 735 This week I would like to focus our attention on Sierra Leone, Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for Bill Rice Ranch which ministers to thousands of hearing impaired and Deaf people each year around the world The Ranch ministers through camping, year-round retreats, and revival services in local churches.
Please pray for the salvations of Jeffer H, Antoine M. Leroy M, Zack, Clarence Wade l, Stanley C, Chris W, Erskin S, Keith P
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. . Please also pray for someone named Rick B who had heart surgery last month. He has not been doing well. Please continue to pray for Dave M with cancer. God bless. :)

the truth
Jul 6th 2007, 04:10 PM
# 736 This week I would like to focus our attention on Gabon, Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Goun Gampos Emmanuel. Bella, Eunice, Ruth, and Pheobe missionaries to Togo, West Africa They request prayer for pray for their church building projects, pray for the need of French Bibles, and gospel tracts in the French language, pray for their church planting ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Chad D Shawn Z Cole J Dylan M Allison S Kristin S Mike M Irene P Mike and Velvet W
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. . Please also pray for someone named Rick B who had heart surgery last month. He has not been doing well. Please continue to pray for Dave M with cancer. God bless. :)

the truth
Jul 12th 2007, 03:43 AM
# 737 This week I would like to focus our attention on Djibouti, Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Minks family Alan Tanya, Victoria, Abigail, & Malachi) missionaries to Japan Church planting Bible correspondence
Please pray for the salvations of Alan B; Neil B; Veronica & Pieter V; Chris & Michelle B. Jim B and family Seth B Nate H Angel
Please continue to pray for Dave M with cancer. He is in the hospital. The tumor has gotten so big it is pressed up against one lung and caused it to collapse. Please pray for a miracle and God's will. Please also pray for someone named Rick B who had heart surgery last month. He has not been doing well. Please also pray for my wifewho is almost 2 months pregnant. The doctors have given the baby a 50/50 chance of survival. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

the truth
Jul 19th 2007, 04:00 AM
# 738 This week I would like to focus our attention on Burkina Faso, Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for Beams Bible Beams supplies hardcover bibles to over 1700 missionaries. Please pray for them as they strive to reach the world with Bibles
Please pray for the salvations of Wayne and Glenda R Diane A Michael and Julie M Alex J. Jeff R. Wendy F Allison L Ted B., Marc B
Please continue to pray for Dave M with cancer. He is in the hospital. The tumor has gotten so big it is pressed up against one lung and caused it to collapse. Please pray for a miracle and God's will. Please also pray for someone named Rick B who had heart surgery last month. He has not been doing well. Thanks for all who prayed for my wife. She lost the baby. Please continue to pray for us.I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

the truth
Jul 25th 2007, 10:42 PM
# 739 This week I would like to focus our attention on Svalbard, Northern Europe. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Kinmans Jerry, Mindy, Mikayla, Jeremiah, and Joel missionaries to Guatemala please pray for them as they are learning the Spanish laguage with hope to be on the field by Fall of 2006 doing church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Roger and Chris H, Rodney H, Raymond S, Mike P, Dan P, Brian P, Mark N, Angie T, Bill S, Benny H
Thank you for your prayers for Dave M. He passed away on Sat. Please pray for those who attend his funeral on Friday that God will prepart their hearts and that souls will be saved through his death .I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

the truth
Aug 5th 2007, 11:42 PM
# 740 This week I would like to focus our attention on Timor-Leste, Southeast Asia. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Jayasekhar's Rev Dr. G, Persis Sekhar, Ruth Shirley, Billy Judson. missionaries to India. Please pray for them as they seek to open solid Bible Colleges and as they seek the lost through tracts film ministry etc.
Please pray for the salvations of Todd B Jodie W Pattie W Amanda W Wanda H Mary G Dave G Jerome B Mary B. Connie L Paul G Sherri M
My Pastor has been having some health problems please be in prayer. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

the truth
Aug 15th 2007, 04:35 PM
# 741 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tokelau, South Pacific. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Oliverias - Wesley, Tina, Lee, Raquel, Jeff and Lisa, church planting among the Portuguese speaking people in Florida.
Please pray for the salvations of Robert N., Fran N., Walt S., Sean F. Brian B. Roy B. Cynthia B Jill T Dean T Stephanie R
This week is our VBS Please pray for good attendance and kids and parents to be saved and added unto the church.. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

the truth
Aug 25th 2007, 04:57 AM
# 742 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mexico. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Klenk's Warren and Joanne missionaries to Mexico Their goals are to strengthen local churches, train faithful men for church planting, and counseling to local Pastor's
Please pray for the salvations of Christina S Clayton O Reagan K Melinda and Perry T Jewel and Orris W Hailey E Ralph, Orlynn W
Please pray for those affected by the hurricans and flooding. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

the truth
Sep 2nd 2007, 04:09 AM
# 743 This week I would like to focus our attention on Vanuatu, South Pacific. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Jarve's Chris, Ket, and Chris Jr. missionaries to Laos Their goals are Church Planting, Soul Winning Disciplship training, and Free English classes. Please pray for them and their work
Please pray for the salvations of Cliff S., lindsey s., sophia s, sam g Sandy B., Warren K., Debora B., Arthur B., Carrie and Adam L
Please pray for an 8 years old named Brook who has an imoperable brain tumor. She is in serious condition. Please also pray for the Bertrem Family. Clarence Bertrem died tonday in a motrocycle accident. He was a great prayer warrior. Please pray the family and that souls would be saved at the funeral. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

the truth
Sep 7th 2007, 05:15 AM
# 744 This week I would like to focus our attention on Cape Town, South Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for Mark Cahill Ministries Mark has written 2 books One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven and One Heartbeat Away. Pray for these books that they will change lives, souls will be saved and also for Mark as he speaks to people across the nation.
Please pray for the salvations of Matthew L Dallas A John P Lars U Jason N James H Kirk H Mrs P Kevein Family Mike and Velvet W
Please pray for an 8 years old named Brook who has an imoperable brain tumor. She is in serious condition. Please continue to pray for the Bertrem Family The funeral will be Friday Pleas continue to pray that God would use the funeral for his glory. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

the truth
Sep 13th 2007, 05:11 AM
# 745 This week I would like to focus our attention on Chad, Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for the salvations of Joshua W. Bob P. Billie Joe A. Abby W. Josi W. Jake H Jaime H Cody H Kimberly K Shirley W
Please pray for an 8 years old named Brook who has an imoperable brain tumor. She is in serious condition. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

the truth
Oct 11th 2007, 03:51 AM
# 747 This week I would like to focus our attention on Turkmenistan. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Luther's Charlie,Julie, Joel, Chairssa, Joshua, and Christianna missionaries to Ghana, West Africa Please pray for them as the seek to reach the Ghanaian people with the gospel. Their goals are to plant church and start a bible institute. They hope to be in Ghana of March 2008
Please pray for the salvations of Rodney H Brian S Eric G Brandon N Blake S Shane N Waleya M Tana T Terrilynn F Linda S

# 748 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tuvalu, South Pacific. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Hoffman's Jim Monica and Benjamin with Bearing Precious Seed scripture publishing ministry. Please pray for them as they publish and distribute God's word on the foreign field aswell as church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Wayne W, Kennisha M, Samuel M, Anthony M, Charlie M, Bobby R, kenneth M, Charles M, Arnole F, Ricky H
Please use this as a reminder to pray for true revival in our nation and the world. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

the truth
Oct 18th 2007, 03:08 AM
# 749 For the next couple of weeks I would like to focus our attention on Madagascar. Madagascar is the world's 4th largest Island. It has an estimated 20-25 million people with little or no gospel witness. The country is flooded with cults and flase religions. Please pray that God would send forth laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The Sigmon's Jason, Kelli, and Selah Missionaries to Madagascar Please pray for them as they seek to plant churches train nationals and start orphanages for the millions of homeless children in the country
Please pray for the salvations of Tommy, Jason W. Paul B. Hannah Jody B Robert B Randy B Varlos V, Renaldo D Osvaldo D also there mom and dad Please pray that God would open their minds that have been blinded by satan.
There are still nearly 3 billion people who have never heard the gospel. Please pray that God would again send laborers into these fields. That is one of our goals with Bible Senders is to get scripture into the countries that have never even seen a bible.
"We greatly need someone who can set the saints to this business of praying; and the one who can set the church to praying will be the greatest of reformers and apostles". E.M. Bounds

the truth
Nov 3rd 2007, 04:52 AM
# 751 For the next couple of weeks I would like to focus our attention on Madagascar. Madagascar is the world's 4th largest Island. It has an estimated 20-25 million people with little or no gospel witness. The country is flooded with cults and flase religions. Please pray that God would send forth laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The David Burnette family with www.bibles4free.com They seek to send bibles, and tracts at home and overseas to needy people. Please pray for them to obtain a printing press that would allow them to print bibles at a minimal cost.
Please pray for the salvations of Freddie and Derick H, Chanda L, McKayla R, Keeley R, Spencer B, Matt B, Payton B Jodi S. Duncan S
Please pray that God would open their minds that have been blinded by satan.
There are still nearly 3 billion people who have never heard the gospel. Please pray that God would again send laborers into these fields. That is one of our goals with Bible Senders is to get scripture into the countries that have never even seen a bible.
The heart of God hungers to redeem the world. For that He placed in human hands the mightiest of all forces-prayer, that we might become partners with Him….There is no thing we need so much as to learn to pray. S.D.Gordon

the truth
Nov 22nd 2007, 03:31 AM
# 753 For the next couple of weeks I would like to focus our attention on Sudan. Since 2003, 200,000 to 400,000 Sudanese have died and approximately 2.5 million have been displaced in the Darfur region of western Sudan. Despite persecution Christians are sharing their faith and showing the love of Christ. Please pray for strength and comfort for those being persecuted.Please pray that God would raise up laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The Young's Judy Lewis Connie and Christy missionaries to Papua New Guinea Their goals Evangelism Church leadership training Scripture Translation, establishing a Christian school and traingin national teachers
Please pray for the salvations of David B, Paula B, Anne K, Randy B, Brenda A, Kimmy B, Kaycee B, Shawn B, Shadow ?, Luke ? Please pray that God would open their minds that have been blinded by satan.
"The greatest thing anyone can do for God and man is to pray. It is not the only thing. But is the chief thing….you can do more than pray, after you have prayed. But you can not do more than pray until you have prayed." S.D Gordon

the truth
Dec 4th 2007, 06:28 AM
# 754 For the next couple of weeks I would like to focus our attention on Sudan. Since 2003, 200,000 to 400,000 Sudanese have died and approximately 2.5 million have been displaced in the Darfur region of western Sudan. Despite persecution Christians are sharing their faith and showing the love of Christ. Please pray for strength and comfort for those being persecuted.Please pray that God would raise up laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The Monteith's Richard and Tammy Missionaries with Faith Baptist Church in Misawa Japan Please pray fo them as the seek the lost through tract ministry tape ministry and other outreaches.
Please pray for the salvations of Angie J Dan W, Pauline B Patrick M R Baker , J. Neal, Tina W, Simon C, Chris B, Kevin H
Please pray for Reagen G Reagen is a young girl with very bad diabetes. She has been hospitalized several times. Just last week she almost died after laying down for a nap. Please pray that God will be glorified through this and that she will be healed. Please also pray for the funeral of my Uncle Bob that will be 11a.m. on Wed. Please pray that God will prepare hearts and that he will us it for his glory. Pray for salvation of souls.
It is possible to evangelize the world in this generation, if the church will but do her duty. The trouble is NOT with the heathen. A dead church will prevent it, if it is prevented. John Griffeth

the truth
Dec 13th 2007, 05:18 AM
# 755 For the next few weeks I would like to focus our attention on Sudan. Since 2003, 200,000 to 400,000 Sudanese have died and approximately 2.5 million have been displaced in the Darfur region of western Sudan. Despite persecution Christians are sharing their faith and showing the love of Christ. Please pray for strength and comfort for those being persecuted.Please pray that God would raise up laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The Hesmans , Paul & Penny, Their goals are to train nationals, Evangelise the lost and Plant churches
Please pray for the salvations of Elizabeth T Beverly and Gayle H Joe P. John G Olga T. Ramsey A. Melanie A. Matt & family Pablo Z and family, Lauren R and famiiy, Sandy & Steven, G
Please pray for Reagen G Reagen is a young girl with very bad diabetes. She has been hospitalized several times. Just last week she almost died after laying down for a nap. Please pray that God will be glorified through this and that she will be healed.

the truth
Dec 23rd 2007, 11:27 PM
# 756 For the next few weeks I would like to focus our attention on India. With a population of over 1 billion. India is one of the countries with high persecution. Due to a new anti conversion law, many christian are faced with severe persecution and jail time for sharing their faith. Please pray for strength and comfort for those being persecuted.Please pray that God would raise up laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The 100 Nations Project is a five-year initiative to reach 100 nations for Jesus Christ! Missionaries with BIMI are currently at work in more than 80 countries. By 2010, the 50th anniversary of BIMI, we are asking the Lord to help us enter at least 20 new countries with the gospel. The new countries into which we plan to expand will require new workers. At least 100 new missionaries are needed to open these 20 countries. In addition, the 80 countries where we currently have missionaries need hundreds more! Overall, we are praying for 500 new missionaries for 100 nations by 2010! Will you help us carry the life-changing gospel of Jesus Christ to the nations? www.the100nationsproject.org
Please pray for the salvations of Allison L, Haley H, Katie S, Mallory L, Polly G, Shanae S, Angie S, Ms. C, Mr. A, Chris K, Andrew A, Austen P
There are still nearly 3 billion people who have never heard the gospel. Please pray that God would again send laborers into these fields. That is one of our goals with Bible Senders is to get scripture into the countries that have never even seen a bible. If you have extra bibles please contact me for information on how to put them to good use. Romans 10:17
If “all things are possible to him that believeth,” then all things are possible to him that prayeth. E.M. Bounds

the truth
Dec 31st 2007, 05:30 AM
# 757 For the next few weeks I would like to focus our attention on India. With a population of over 1 billion. India is one of the countries with high persecution. Due
to a new anti conversion law. many Christians are faced with the severe persecution and jail time for sharing their faith. Please pray for strength and comfort for those
being persecuted. Please pray that God would raise up laborers in this country and that many souls would be saved.

Please pray for Beams Bible's Beams supplies hardcover bibles to over 1700 missionaries. Please pray for them as they strive to reach the world with Bibles

Please pray for the salvations of Amber, Taylor, Britney W, Madison, Leah, LeAnne, Kirsten, Mr. J, Mark W Chris A Gene R., Silvia B.

Please pray for the family of my wife Her Father pased away this morning. Please pray that God would use this death for his glory.

Please also pray for an all night Teen activity New Years Eve. We will be showing a movie with lots of games. Please pray that God would prepare their hearts and that many would attend and be saved.

"The Son of God had five thousand when He was feeding them with the loaves and fishes, He had a multitude when He was opening the eyes of the blind, but when He was sweating the death sweat for a lost world, He was alone." Charles Stalker

the truth
Jan 7th 2008, 05:23 AM
# 758 For the next few weeks I would like to focus our attention on India. With a population of over 1 billion. India is one of the countries with high persecution. Due
to a new anti conversion law. many Christians are faced with the severe persecution and jail time for sharing their faith. Please pray for strength and comfort for those
being persecuted. Please pray that God would raise up laborers in this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The Mornales Ronnie and Emily missionaries to the Philippines. Please pray for them as the work among the Filipino people.
Please pray for the salvations of Patrick B, DeForrest N, Evan B, Dallas P, Rachel W., Roslyn H., Jeff H., Beren H., Allegra H., Todd B., Riley B., Charelle B.,
Please pray for missionary Paul Hooper in Germany. He has run into some legal trouble from the Goverment becuase of them homeschooling their chuldren. I would give more info but it is a touchy situation. Please just pray for the Hooper family and that God may be glorified through this.Please continue to pray for my wife and her family as they morn the loss of her Father. Continue to pray for their salvation
"Some have zealously used truth to convert men, and laid very little stress on prayer. They have preached, and talked, and distributed tracts with great zeal, and then wondered that they had so little success. And the reason was that they forgot to use the other branch of the means, effectual prayer. They overlooked the fact that truth, by itself, will never produce the effect, without the Spirit of God, and that the Spirit is given in answer to prayer." Charles Finney

the truth
Jan 24th 2008, 05:24 PM
# 759 For the next few weeks I would like to focus our attention on North Korea. North Korea is one of the countries with high persecution. Chrisitans are not just killed there but many times they will kill the whole family if someone is found to be a believer. Please pray for strength and comfort for those
being persecuted. Please pray that God would raise up laborers and that many North Korean souls will be saved.

Please pray for the salvations of Brenda A, Kimmy B, Kaycee B, Shawn B, Shadow ?, Luke ? Holden K Lana C Kyle T Abby S Ralph & Claudette F; Jenny F; Shawn B; Shaun B

Please pray for The Pope's Philip, Colette, Cameron, Faith, and Weston missionaries To Thailand Church planting, Bible translation, Bible institute and tract ministry

Please pray for missionary Paul Hooper in Germany. He has run into some legal trouble from the Goverment becuase of them homeschooling their chuldren. I would give more info but it is a touchy situation. Please just pray for the Hooper family and that God may be glorified through this.Please continue to pray for my wife and her family as they morn the loss of her Father. Continue to pray for their salvation

Around us is a world lost in sin, above is a God willing and able to save; it is ours to build the bridge that links heaven and earth, and prayer is the mighty instrument that does the work. E.M. Bounds

havana16
Jan 24th 2008, 06:04 PM
Hey; Havana16 here.Just found this thread and want to ask for prayer for the island of Cuba.There is a great need for revival there and to rid the island of voodoo culture, This is my unsaved husbands country and many of his family and friends are living there. There is a missionary by the name of Bill Parks who goes there to church plant and spread Gods Word. please pray! thanks and God bless mary ann

Kingsdaughter
Jan 25th 2008, 12:28 AM
Hey; Havana16 here.Just found this thread and want to ask for prayer for the island of Cuba.There is a great need for revival there and to rid the island of voodoo culture, This is my unsaved husbands country and many of his family and friends are living there. There is a missionary by the name of Bill Parks who goes there to church plant and spread Gods Word. please pray! thanks and God bless mary ann

Father I pray for those in Cuba who are listening to Your message, that You will open their hearts that they may receive Christ as Lord and Savior. I pray Father that You will give wisdom and guidance to Bill Parks, may he speak Your word in all of it's truth, through the power of the Holy Spirit. thank you Lord. In Jesus Name...amen.

the truth
Feb 11th 2008, 09:04 PM
# 760 For the next few weeks I would like to focus our attention on North Korea. North Korea is one of the countries with high persecution. Chrisitans are not just killed there but many times they will kill the whole family if someone is found to be a believer. Please pray for strength and comfort for those
being persecuted. Please pray that God would raise up laborers and that many North Korean souls will be saved. Please pray for
Please pray for the salvations of Kira, Roman, Brett, Robin H, Hutch J, Mike M, Mitt R, John M, HIllary C, Barack O, Caelum
Please pray for World Missionary Press they supply Scripture booklets free of Charge to missionaires around the world in over 300 languages. Pray that God will bless this ministry
Be in pray for those who lost homes and loved ones in the tornadoes that happened in the south.
"God has no greater controversy with His people today than this, that with boundless promises to believing prayer, there are so few who actually give themselves unto intercession" A.T. Pierson

the truth
Mar 4th 2008, 04:18 AM
# 761 For the next few weeks I would like to focus our attention on North Korea. North Korea is one of the countries with high persecution. Chrisitans are not just killed there but many times they will kill the whole family if someone is found to be a believer. Please pray for strength and comfort for those
being persecuted. Please pray that God would raise up laborers and that many North Korean souls will be saved.

Please pray for the salvations of Trish and Todd K Bill B, Nathan C, Matt H, Ty I, Tyler H, Tyler S, Kate M, Hayleigh M, Krystal M,

Please pray for The Copa's Cesar and Mariet who have served in Peru for over 10 years. The Lord now has called him and his wife Mariet to the Mission Field. At this time they are prepairing to go and raise the support needed to be able to make it to North Africa. Please pray for their safety and that they will be able to raise the support quickly

"This generation of Christians is responsible for this generation of souls on the earth." Keith Green

Please be in prayer for a project Bible Senders is working on to get bibles in Madagascar. If you would like more info on how you can help please let me know. God bless. :)