PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice: After the Millenium???

Firstfruits
Jun 10th 2008, 03:13 AM
According to the scriptures, the time for the dead to be judged is after the millenium is complete;

Rev 20:5 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=20&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Rev 20:12 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=20&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Rev 20:13 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=20&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

What happens after judgment is passed?

Thanks in advance.

Firstfruits

jeffweeder
Jun 10th 2008, 05:12 AM

No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has imagined what God has in store for those that love him.

It is not known what we will be, but when he appears we shall be like him for we shall see him as he is.

wombat
Jun 10th 2008, 05:12 AM
Hello, Firstfruits! After the judgment is passed, anyone whose name was not found in the Book of Life is thrown into the lake of fire for eternity (verse 15) and those who are God's righteous people will spend their eternity in the new heaven, new earth, and New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:1-2). There will be no more death (20:14), for there will be no more curse (22:3). We will live forever with God.

Many of my Christian friends believe that, when we enter this new heaven and new earth, we will have opportunities to be explorers of all that God has created, we will have opportunities for learning and growing in areas that God has developed our talents and interests in, that we will have some kind of purposeful roles to play according to skills that we will develop for work, we will invent and create just as we are made in God's image to be inventors and artists and creators. This is speculation, as far as I can tell, but my opinion is that they are right. I'm looking forward to this new heaven and new earth and all that God has in store for us.

Firstfruits
Jun 10th 2008, 10:11 AM
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has imagined what God has in store for those that love him.

It is not known what we will be, but when he appears we shall be like him for we shall see him as he is.

Thanks jeffweeder,

You have not actually said what happens after judgment has passed, although I understand what you have said.

So what according to scripture when the millenium has ended and judgment has passed what happens?

Firstfruits
Jun 10th 2008, 10:16 AM
Hello, Firstfruits! After the judgment is passed, anyone whose name was not found in the Book of Life is thrown into the lake of fire for eternity (verse 15) and those who are God's righteous people will spend their eternity in the new heaven, new earth, and New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:1-2). There will be no more death (20:14), for there will be no more curse (22:3). We will live forever with God.

Many of my Christian friends believe that, when we enter this new heaven and new earth, we will have opportunities to be explorers of all that God has created, we will have opportunities for learning and growing in areas that God has developed our talents and interests in, that we will have some kind of purposeful roles to play according to skills that we will develop for work, we will invent and create just as we are made in God's image to be inventors and artists and creators. This is speculation, as far as I can tell, but my opinion is that they are right. I'm looking forward to this new heaven and new earth and all that God has in store for us.

Thank you Wombat,

When the millenium is complete, and the judgment is finished, other than what you have said in the first section is there anything else we should expect according to scripture?

wombat
Jun 10th 2008, 01:51 PM
When the millenium is complete, and the judgment is finished, other than what you have said in the first section is there anything else we should expect according to scripture?
Hi again, Firstfruits! Here are some things I've discovered in Scripture that relate to that time period.

Isaiah 65:17 says, "Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth--so wonderful that no one wll even think about the old ones anymore."

II Peter 3:12-13 says "You should look forward to that day and hurry it along--the day when God will set the heavens on fire and the elements will melt away in the flames. But we are looking forward to the new heavens and new earth He has promised, a world where everyone is right with God."

Isaiah 66:22 says the new heavens and earth will be forever!

Revelation 21:2 to 22:5 speaks about the beauty of the New Jerusalem, which will be our capitol city in this new heaven and new earth. I believe that this is what Jesus referred to when He said He was going to prepare a place for us. I believe He is building our homes there, one for each believer that has lived through the ages. Should be plenty big enough as a 1400-mile cube!

Firstfruits
Jun 10th 2008, 02:22 PM
Hi again, Firstfruits! Here are some things I've discovered in Scripture that relate to that time period.

Isaiah 65:17 says, "Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth--so wonderful that no one wll even think about the old ones anymore."

II Peter 3:12-13 says "You should look forward to that day and hurry it along--the day when God will set the heavens on fire and the elements will melt away in the flames. But we are looking forward to the new heavens and new earth He has promised, a world where everyone is right with God."

Isaiah 66:22 says the new heavens and earth will be forever!

Revelation 21:2 to 22:5 speaks about the beauty of the New Jerusalem, which will be our capitol city in this new heaven and new earth. I believe that this is what Jesus referred to when He said He was going to prepare a place for us. I believe He is building our homes there, one for each believer that has lived through the ages. Should be plenty big enough as a 1400-mile cube!

Hi Wombat,

Thank you for the information you have given, and for your imput, it has been very helpful.

God bless!!

Firstfruits

Firstfruits
Jun 11th 2008, 08:14 AM

Hi Jeffweeder,

I understand what you mean about not knowing what we shall be before Jesus comes, but what I am asking is what according to scripture do you believe happens after Christ has come and the millenium and judgment has passed?

Rev 20:5 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=20&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Rev 20:12 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=20&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Firstfruits

John146
Jun 11th 2008, 03:12 PM
Hi Jeffweeder,

I understand what you mean about not knowing what we shall be before Jesus comes, but what I am asking is what according to scripture do you believe happens after Christ has come and the millenium and judgment has passed?

Rev 20:5 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=20&SEARCH=jesus%20king%20lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Rev 20:12 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=20&SEARCH=jesus%20king%20lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Firstfruits

You know, scripture just doesn't have a whole lot to say about how things will be exactly at that point. I'm certain we will be on our knees worshiping God. I think God will have things for us to do. I would imagine we will fellowship with each other and the angels. Since it's eternity I suppose there would be opportunities to just play around with our new abilities in our new immortal incorruptible bodies. Like maybe fly to different galaxies and explore. Seems silly, but since scripture doesn't really talk much about it, we can only speculate. It will be better than anything we can imagine, which is probably why it isn't talked about much because even if it was, we wouldn't understand it or be able to fathom it at this point, anyway.

Firstfruits
Jun 11th 2008, 06:48 PM
You know, scripture just doesn't have a whole lot to say about how things will be exactly at that point. I'm certain we will be on our knees worshiping God. I think God will have things for us to do. I would imagine we will fellowship with each other and the angels. Since it's eternity I suppose there would be opportunities to just play around with our new abilities in our new immortal incorruptible bodies. Like maybe fly to different galaxies and explore. Seems silly, but since scripture doesn't really talk much about it, we can only speculate. It will be better than anything we can imagine, which is probably why it isn't talked about much because even if it was, we wouldn't understand it or be able to fathom it at this point, anyway.

Thanks John146,

At judgment it is written that the heaven and earth have fled away; Rev 20:11 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=20&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=11) And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Does that mean that the earthquake in the following scripture takes place before the heaven and earth have fled/passed away? Rev 11:19 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=11&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=19) And the temple of God was opened in heaven, And there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: And there were lightnings, And voices, And thunderings, And an earthquake, And great hail.

Are these scriptures at the time of judgment?

Rev 6:14 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=6&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=14) And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; And every mountain And islAnd were moved out of their places.

Rev 16:20 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=16&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=20) And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

Rev 21:1 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=21&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

jeffweeder
Jun 13th 2008, 06:31 AM
Hi Jeffweeder,

My answer is the same , because i believe (at the moment) , that when Christ comes he will judge everyone accordingly....and his reward is with him....which in my opion, is your name in the book of life....which is opened GWT day.
He is patient with the world now, right now, as the gospel goes to the remote parts of the earth, and then the end will come, when he comes to seperate the sheep from the goats.
John goes no further, than to suggest that when Christ appears, we shall be like him.
What we will be hereafter has not been imagined by man..............imagine away brothers and sisters, get it as good as you can, because God is going to surpass it....

Firstfruits
Jun 13th 2008, 07:50 AM
My answer is the same , because i believe (at the moment) , that when Christ comes he will judge everyone accordingly....and his reward is with him....which in my opion, is your name in the book of life....which is opened GWT day.
He is patient with the world now, right now, as the gospel goes to the remote parts of the earth, and then the end will come, when he comes to seperate the sheep from the goats.
John goes no further, than to suggest that when Christ appears, we shall be like him.
What we will be hereafter has not been imagined by man..............imagine away brothers and sisters, get it as good as you can, because God is going to surpass it....

Thank you Jeffweeder,

With regards to separating the sheep from the goats, does that mean that after judgment there will only be either heaven of the lake of fire?

Mt 25:34 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=40&CHAP=25&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=34) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Mt 25:41 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=40&CHAP=25&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=41) Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

jeffweeder
Jun 14th 2008, 01:25 AM
With regards to separating the sheep from the goats, does that mean that after judgment there will only be either heaven of the lake of fire?

Looks that way to me.
If everyone is judged ,what would be the point of an extra 1000 years on this earth?

Jesus said that he would come again and recieve us-so that we could go to the fathers house-to one of those mansions he has prepared for us.

Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,
12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat!
13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

14 Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless,

scooter2
Jun 14th 2008, 01:51 AM
And the judgement is over begins the eighth day and eternity

Firstfruits
Jun 14th 2008, 02:28 PM
Looks that way to me.
If everyone is judged ,what would be the point of an extra 1000 years on this earth?

Jesus said that he would come again and recieve us-so that we could go to the fathers house-to one of those mansions he has prepared for us.

Thanks Jeffweeder,

If there was another 1000 years after judgment had passed, would that mean that there were two milleniums? which is not mentioned, to my knowledge.

Only one millenium, which ends before judgment.

God bless!!

Firstfruits

Firstfruits
Jun 14th 2008, 02:33 PM
And the judgement is over begins the eighth day and eternity

Hi Scooter2,

Can you please explain the eighth day and eternity?

Thanks!

RogerW
Jun 14th 2008, 03:26 PM
According to the scriptures, the time for the dead to be judged is after the millenium is complete;

Rev 20:13 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=20&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Thanks in advance.

Firstfruits

Greetings Firstfruits,

Do the following verses help? They seem to show that heaven will be in the new earth, where only righteousness dwells. Can we even begin to imagine a world without sin, evil, suffering, sorrow, sickness, and death?

Heb 13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Php 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Re 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Mt 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Re 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Re 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Re 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Re 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Ga 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Heb 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Isa 52:1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Many Blessings,
RW

Gillian
Jun 14th 2008, 06:58 PM

Thanks in advance.

Firstfruits[/quote]

hello

what happen after 20:13 the great white throne judgment.

14 and death and hell cast into lake of fire. This is teh second death

15 warning : whoever not found written on book of life was cast into lake of fire.

It called second death because lake of fire diff from hell the currect dwelling place ever devil today to second coming of Christ had somewhat freedom in hell to earth rule. I image lake of fire is complte lack of freedom on devil movment himself his demons unlike today in partilcur but together the wicked go there too at that end time.
Rev 19.20 Rev 20.10.
havent read fully from these verses it seem, the anti christ and his false prophet get that first experice thrown in the lake of fire while the devil who in hell with wicked are finally thrown in after a thousand years in bottomless pit (diff from hell and lake of fire) brief time released and sudden end. unmitle the second death is lake of fire. that his short time end.
I beleive everyone saved togther nor saved will be judged on their works. while wicked go to place of evil. saved ones showed their sins where they go wrong and in name of Christ how much good work they done according to that they are rewarded.

next chapter explain of new earth and heaven where we going to live in forever.

scooter2
Jun 14th 2008, 08:41 PM
Hi Scooter2,

Can you please explain the eighth day and eternity?

Thanks!

Least in the Christian perspective. The eighth day is a Jewish view and is what we call the eternal kingdom, Both mean the same thing however, just worded different. Man is allowed 6 days of G-ds time to rule the world, The 7TH day is the MK of the Messiah. The judgement comes at the end of that time for one and all. After that is the start of eternity in their viewpoint. No one knows what we have waiting us though. We do know it will be quite wonderful.

Firstfruits
Jun 15th 2008, 09:33 AM
Greetings Firstfruits,

Do the following verses help? They seem to show that heaven will be in the new earth, where only righteousness dwells. Can we even begin to imagine a world without sin, evil, suffering, sorrow, sickness, and death?

Heb 13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Php 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Re 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Mt 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Re 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Re 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Re 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Re 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Ga 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Heb 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Isa 52:1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Many Blessings,
RW

Thanks RW,

They are very helpfull, just one question, is this after the milleinium is complete and judgment is passed?

Firstfruits
Jun 15th 2008, 09:46 AM

Thanks in advance.

Firstfruits

hello

what happen after 20:13 the great white throne judgment.

14 and death and hell cast into lake of fire. This is teh second death

15 warning : whoever not found written on book of life was cast into lake of fire.

It called second death because lake of fire diff from hell the currect dwelling place ever devil today to second coming of Christ had somewhat freedom in hell to earth rule. I image lake of fire is complte lack of freedom on devil movment himself his demons unlike today in partilcur but together the wicked go there too at that end time.
Rev 19.20 Rev 20.10.
havent read fully from these verses it seem, the anti christ and his false prophet get that first experice thrown in the lake of fire while the devil who in hell with wicked are finally thrown in after a thousand years in bottomless pit (diff from hell and lake of fire) brief time released and sudden end. unmitle the second death is lake of fire. that his short time end.
I beleive everyone saved togther nor saved will be judged on their works. while wicked go to place of evil. saved ones showed their sins where they go wrong and in name of Christ how much good work they done according to that they are rewarded.

next chapter explain of new earth and heaven where we going to live in forever.[/quote]

Thanks Gillian,

I see from what you have said that after the millenium is complete, and judgment is passed, that there will only be heaven or the lake of fire, thanks again.

Is the judgment mentioned in this scripture the same as the judgment after the millenium?

Rev 11:18 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=11&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=18) And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Firstfruits

Firstfruits
Jun 15th 2008, 09:49 AM
Least in the Christian perspective. The eighth day is a Jewish view and is what we call the eternal kingdom, Both mean the same thing however, just worded different. Man is allowed 6 days of G-ds time to rule the world, The 7TH day is the MK of the Messiah. The judgement comes at the end of that time for one and all. After that is the start of eternity in their viewpoint. No one knows what we have waiting us though. We do know it will be quite wonderful.

Thanks for the explanation Sccoter,

God bless!!

Firstfruits

Gillian
Jun 15th 2008, 01:58 PM
Is the judgment mentioned in this scripture the same as the judgment after the millenium?

Rev 11:18 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=66&CHAP=11&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=18) And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Firstfruits[/quote]

Yes it clear it is. 11.16-18 an announcment by 24 elders

praise God fell before Him worship Him and give thanks to God saying, God is great because he will judge and bring warth to avenage the slain saints and reward those who do right...
( badly parphrase!)

it a annoucment relate later what we see driscribed in action of judgment.

"the time of the death" as in time for saints to judge them.
my bible "time of the death" got ref to 1 COR,3:11-15

Firstfruits
Jun 15th 2008, 07:25 PM

Firstfruits

Yes it clear it is. 11.16-18 an announcment by 24 elders

praise God fell before Him worship Him and give thanks to God saying, God is great because he will judge and bring warth to avenage the slain saints and reward those who do right...
( badly parphrase!)

it a annoucment relate later what we see driscribed in action of judgment.

"the time of the death" as in time for saints to judge them.
my bible "time of the death" got ref to 1 COR,3:11-15[/quote]

Thank you Gillian,

This has been very helpfull.

God bless!!!

Firstfruits

RogerW
Jun 15th 2008, 08:45 PM
Thanks RW,

They are very helpfull, just one question, is this after the milleinium is complete and judgment is passed?

Greetings Firstfruits,

Some of the verses are looking forward to the fullness of time, after all things are finished, and some speak of the fullness of time. So yes this is after the thousand years, and after Judgment Day.

Many Blessings,
RW

Firstfruits
Jun 16th 2008, 01:17 PM
Greetings Firstfruits,

Some of the verses are looking forward to the fullness of time, after all things are finished, and some speak of the fullness of time. So yes this is after the thousand years, and after Judgment Day.

Many Blessings,
RW

Thanks RogerW,

Again, this has been very helful.

God bless you!!!

Firstfruits

Firstfruits
Jun 20th 2008, 08:19 AM
With judgment after the millenium, do the following imply the Jesus comes after the millenium?

Mt 25:31 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=40&CHAP=25&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=31) When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
Mt 25:32 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=40&CHAP=25&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Mt 25:33 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=40&CHAP=25&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Mt 25:34 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=40&CHAP=25&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=34) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Mt 25:41 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=40&CHAP=25&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=41) Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Mt 25:46 (http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi?BIBLE=48&BOOK=40&CHAP=25&SEARCH=jesus king lord&Read=Read&FIRST=OK&HV=46) And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Are they the same event, and does Jesus come after the millenium according to what is written?