PDA

View Full Version : Information the cosmic struggle on the cross-moved from ETC

immortality
Jun 15th 2008, 01:20 AM
disclaimer: i decided to post this in the end times section due to the fact that i believe this concept is just as relevant today, and even more so, due to the increasing fallen angelic activity, in the form of ufo manifestations and such in these end times.

jesus not only bore the wrath of god and the burden of humanity's sin on the cross, but also vicious attacks from fallen angelic beings.

"...in Jesus all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross. And you, who once were estranged and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds, he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and irreproachable before him." (Col. 1:19-22)

"He has destroyed what was against us, a certificate of indebtedness expressed in decrees opposed to us. He has taken it away by nailing it to the cross. Disarming the rulers and authorities, he has made a public disgrace of them, triumphing over them by the cross." (col 2:13-15)

lambert dolphin has this to say about the above passages: "The above passages reveal that not only did Jesus take upon Himself the sins of mankind when He died for us on the cross, but He also met fully the onslaught of demons, fallen angels, and all the power of evil forces in the heavens as well, disarming all of them completely."

objects depicting the craft of these fallen angels:
http://atsmedia.cachefly.net/uploads/ats28211_svetishoveli4.jpg

painting depicting the fallen angels and their "ships":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcrzD0PfyPs

in the video above, it is clear that the fallen angels seem utterly confused and baffled as to what is happening. i believe this is because they are witnessing the condemnation of sin literally right before their eyes, and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. also, i don't believe the good angels who are covering their eyes are scared of the presence of these fallen angels. most likely, they're distressed at the fact that jesus is suffering greatly.

whether we are aware of it or not, everyone wrestles against powerful forces in the heavenly realms on a daily basis. but we need to be of good cheer, if indeed we are saved by the blood of jesus, because he has overcome the world for us. we can learn something profound about his achievement on the cross, that if we have his triumphant power in our lives, we will be able to "disarm" their attacks as well.

those who are not saved are prone to an overwhelming loss in this ongoing spiritual war. people who do not have jesus in their lives have no chance against these beings who are superior in every way - beings who will continue to tempt, lure and deceive them until they fall into the same eternal destruction they themselves are destined for.

daughter
Jun 15th 2008, 08:33 AM
Interesting video... I think the beings in the "crafts" are intended to depict fallen angels, as you say, and it's interesting that modern "ufo" phenomenon are extremely "demonic". Sadly a lot of folks are going to build a theology on this, and be deceived...

Roelof
Jun 16th 2008, 04:36 AM
On the cross Yeshua had victory over death, illness, Satan, evil forces and demons

:pp:pp:pp

Joe King
Jun 16th 2008, 04:56 AM
Interesting video... I think the beings in the "crafts" are intended to depict fallen angels, as you say, and it's interesting that modern "ufo" phenomenon are extremely "demonic". Sadly a lot of folks are going to build a theology on this, and be deceived...

Don't forget that the majority of people who have "seen" or "had contact" with UFOs and/or aliens have been involved with demonic activity:B

Roelof
Jun 16th 2008, 10:56 AM
Don't forget that the majority of people who have "seen" or "had contact" with UFOs and/or aliens have been involved with demonic activity:B

Joe

Very interesting remark. Any sources or links on it?

Teke
Jun 16th 2008, 01:38 PM
The You tube video is of an Orthodox monastery and it's fresco icons. Iconography has it's own meanings which are associated with Jesus Christ. The one depicted in the video is of both heavenly and earthly beings bearing witness to Jesus crucifixion. Not UFO's.

Joe King
Jun 16th 2008, 10:18 PM
Joe

Very interesting remark. Any sources or links on it?

I will try to hunt that down. I can't remember where I saw that. I remember a friend telling me and showing me.

I always wondered why I never saw any aliens or even ghosts when people I know have(saw ghosts). It's because I have had a strong belief in the LORD since a child, but now I have come to know his son as well.

The "ghosts" and "aliens" must run away when I'm around, thanks to the Holy Spirit!:pp:pp

Friend of I AM
Jun 17th 2008, 08:56 PM
disclaimer: i decided to post this in the end times section due to the fact that i believe this concept is just as relevant today, and even more so, due to the increasing fallen angelic activity, in the form of ufo manifestations and such in these end times.

jesus not only bore the wrath of god and the burden of humanity's sin on the cross, but also vicious attacks from fallen angelic beings.

"...in Jesus all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross. And you, who once were estranged and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds, he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and irreproachable before him." (Col. 1:19-22)

"He has destroyed what was against us, a certificate of indebtedness expressed in decrees opposed to us. He has taken it away by nailing it to the cross. Disarming the rulers and authorities, he has made a public disgrace of them, triumphing over them by the cross." (col 2:13-15)

lambert dolphin has this to say about the above passages: "The above passages reveal that not only did Jesus take upon Himself the sins of mankind when He died for us on the cross, but He also met fully the onslaught of demons, fallen angels, and all the power of evil forces in the heavens as well, disarming all of them completely."

objects depicting the craft of these fallen angels:
http://atsmedia.cachefly.net/uploads/ats28211_svetishoveli4.jpg

painting depicting the fallen angels and their "ships":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcrzD0PfyPs

in the video above, it is clear that the fallen angels seem utterly confused and baffled as to what is happening. i believe this is because they are witnessing the condemnation of sin literally right before their eyes, and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. also, i don't believe the good angels who are covering their eyes are scared of the presence of these fallen angels. most likely, they're distressed at the fact that jesus is suffering greatly.

whether we are aware of it or not, everyone wrestles against powerful forces in the heavenly realms on a daily basis. but we need to be of good cheer, if indeed we are saved by the blood of jesus, because he has overcome the world for us. we can learn something profound about his achievement on the cross, that if we have his triumphant power in our lives, we will be able to "disarm" their attacks as well.

those who are not saved are prone to an overwhelming loss in this ongoing spiritual war. people who do not have jesus in their lives have no chance against these beings who are superior in every way - beings who will continue to tempt, lure and deceive them until they fall into the same eternal destruction they themselves are destined for.

Good stuff and very well thought out. Don't forget that Jesus's death also signifies his control over everything, as everything was put under his foot and being used for the glory of God. Having fulfilled the entirety of the law, God took all the power away that the law gave to sin. Apart from the law, sin is dead and has no power over those in Christ.