PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Asking for prayers

Jesusinmyheart
Jul 10th 2008, 01:05 PM
for a couple fallen on hard times.
Medical bills eating them up, and worst of all, the husband apparently is facing death due to kidney failure.

Please pray for healing of this man, and that their financial problems will be solved or eased fast.

Their names are Judy and Elwin.

Thanks,
Tanja

karenoka27
Jul 10th 2008, 01:24 PM
Bringing Judy and Elwin before the Lord right now. May they be filled with the peace in their hearts that only comes from our Lord as they endure this trial they are going through. May the Lord see them through it, and in the end give Him all the glory and praise for all He has done!

Frances
Jul 10th 2008, 05:44 PM
:pray:...................................

Ashley274
Jul 11th 2008, 04:16 AM
I will pray for them and you :pray:

Roelof
Jul 11th 2008, 05:50 AM
Medical bills eating them up, and worst of all, the husband apparently is facing death due to kidney failure.

Their names are Judy and Elwin.

Thanks,
Tanja

Father in Heaven, I pray for Elwin:

And Moses cried to Jehovah saying, Heal her now, O God, I beseech You. (Num 12:13)

In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Redneck Charger
Jul 11th 2008, 10:11 AM
Jesus.. Please help these two people.. Please help him with his failing kidney..and their financial probs.. Please Jesus.. Help them..:pray:

cdo
Jul 13th 2008, 10:42 PM
:pray:Father I pray and ask for your peace to be with Elwin as he deals with his kidney and Lord I ask for your healing power to be upon him and for Judy as she stands by his side. Lord bless them and their financial situation.Father I pray You are our provider and you meet our needs and I give you praise Lord. I ask this all in Jesus precious name.:pray:Be Blessed.
cdo

nightsky
Jul 16th 2008, 09:19 PM
Lord, please direct this couple towards peace and healing. :pray:

livingwaters
Jul 17th 2008, 03:23 AM
Just know that our God does some of His best work when we are on our faces in prayer. Just know that Elwin's illness and ya'lls financial troubles will be in my prayers. Just lift up your praises to the Lord. He says to praise Him in the good times, and to praise Him in the bad times. Lord, let this couple feel your presence. Give them the courage and strength that you supplied Joshua with, Lord.

What the devil intends for evil, God will turn it for good!!!

In my most financially difficult times, I learned through the Word about tithing. I thought, well how in world can I do that, when I can barely make ends meet. But the Lord(in that little small voice) said, 'Just trust Me." Cause you can't do anything without ME!!! HE was sooooo right. I started tithing 10% off the top and guess what, I made it!!! The bills got paid, I got a better paying job, and my faith jumped unbelievably!!! Just give HIM a chance, in HIS time, HE will do HIS work!!!:D

Jesusinmyheart
Jul 21st 2008, 04:46 PM
Livingwaters,

nowhere did i mention we had financial troubles...??? :hmm: But alas you spoke the truth, and i thank you for the prayers. God is working things out for us amazingly, blessing us 4 times over, though the going is still rough. But that's ok it's a great time of learning and seeing.

As for Judy and Elwin, i'm not sure i will be able to report on that, but i will see if i can get an update on them.

Thanks everyone, i really appreciate it.

Tanja

Jesusinmyheart
Jul 26th 2008, 11:23 AM
I heard yesterday, that Elwin is too weak to receive a kidney transplant. He is on dialysis.
Things don't look good for him, and i can't imaghine being in Judy's shoes.

Please also continue to pray that their financial burdens will be solved and eased fast and soon.

Thank you. :hug: May God bless you for your time taken in prayer in return.

Tanja