PDA

View Full Version : Lukewarm Christians

melpointy
Jul 30th 2008, 06:58 PM
Could everyone please give your best explanation of a lukewarm Christian. I have read a few verses but would just like to get others deeper in the faith of what Jesus means by this.

Thanks
God Bless:pray:

mikebr
Jul 30th 2008, 07:33 PM
It tells us in scripture.

They were rich and increased with goods and in need of nothing and knew not that they were poor, wretched, miserable, blind and naked. IMO they thought they had the God thing figured out and had stopped depending on Him.

uric3
Jul 30th 2008, 07:34 PM
Note: This is only my opinion.

I would tend to think its someone who comes to church on Sunday and does all the lip service but as far as actually having a relationship with God or knowing Gods word they haven't a clue.

Its kind of like someone working at ABC job and yeah they show up do the bare minimum just to get a pay check. They don't like their job, they don't want to be there they just want the check.

So in my opinion basically someone who doesn't really like going to church or worshiping God they are basically there because they want eternal life, but want no relationship or could care less about knowing what God wants.

I don't want to be the one to tell people this, that have this attitude but if you don't like worship services here and don't want that relationship here. Then you probably wouldn't like heaven either...

I for one can't wait to worship my loving God for all eternity. :bounce:

Anyway thats my opinion on the matter.

Theophilus
Jul 30th 2008, 07:43 PM
To understand lukewarm, you have to understand the church to whom the letter was addressed, namely, Laodicea.

They had many things going for them...a place of trade and commerce, an industry in eye salve, wealth...but on the negative side, they had a distant water supply.

By the time the water got to the city, the once cold spring fed water had been warmed...and is there anything worse than lukewarm water for drinking? Yuckadoo!

A cold drink is great on a hot day, and a hot drink is good on a cold day...but when is a lukewarm drink ever good?

Someone who is lukewarm, then, is of no benefit. They have the appearance of something good, but lack most of the qualities of something good. To quote another scripture, they have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof.

JesusPhreak27
Jul 30th 2008, 07:43 PM
I would have to agree with ths assessment!

My Pastor uses a term..... "CEO" Chrirstians....."Christmas and Easter ONLY".......

But I think that lukewarm refers to those who think that all they really need to know is that Jesus loves them because the Bible tells them so.....

But to be honest and this is strictly my personal opinion.......

I think that God allows us all to be a certain way...... you have your natural born leaders in the church....then you have your ones that are theological then you have your ones who get into the Word and learn and teach as much as you can...... I would say that those people make up about 10% of the church....... The other 90% are your midly warm to lukewarm Christians.......

But I dont think that is a bad thing either....not everyone is cut out to lead, teach etc......

And think about how even MORE jacked up a church would be if it was 90% leaders! :o :eek: :help:

Joey Porter
Jul 30th 2008, 08:28 PM
I see a theme in this thread. People seem to want to place the idea of Lukewarm believers "out there" somewhere. Either to a church of Laodecia in the past, or other people who go to church today.

The intent of this scripture is to cause all of us to look inside of ourselves and realize that we are all lukewarm. If we have never reached a point of understanding that verse is speaking directly to us, then that verse still does pertain to us.

mikebr
Jul 30th 2008, 08:35 PM
I see a theme in this thread. People seem to want to place the idea of Lukewarm believers "out there" somewhere. Either to a church of Laodecia in the past, or other people who go to church today.

The intent of this scripture is to cause all of us to look inside of ourselves and realize that we are all lukewarm. If we have never reached a point of understanding that verse is speaking directly to us, then that verse still does pertain to us.

Its always us against them Joey, don't you know that?:rolleyes: I agree though, God used this verse greatly in my life to let me know that I need Him as much now as the day He saved me. I am poor, wretched, miserable, blind and naked.
Without Him of course.;)

Theophilus
Jul 30th 2008, 08:36 PM

Well, it does have a historical setting, as the letter was addressed to that specific church at that time...a church with both a spiritual problem and a water problem The people of Laodicea knew what a lukewarm drink of water was at its worst, and the point of being spewed out of His mouth was driven home very firmly. Therefore, I was using the actual circumstance of their situation to make a point.

I never intended for anyone to think, however, that this cannot be applied to contemporary times. I have, in fact, preached on this very passage and applied it to the present day.

As for "all of us" being lukewarm...well, speak for yourself. :) I strive constantly to be a "pleasing drink" to the Lord...and while I may not always succeed, I don't fear being spewed, either!;)

Whispering Grace
Jul 30th 2008, 08:38 PM
The intent of this scripture is to cause all of us to look inside of ourselves and realize that we are all lukewarm.

Interesting, considering Jesus Christ said He would vomit lukewarm believers out of His mouth...

merjorg
Jul 30th 2008, 08:39 PM

Very good point. :idea:

To say that "John Doe" is lukewarm doesn't accomplish much of anything. But, to look at ourselves in the mirror and analyze our own walk with the Lord...that can be a valuable thing...not only for ourselves, but for the Body that we are a part of.

Friend of I AM
Jul 30th 2008, 08:41 PM
Could everyone please give your best explanation of a lukewarm Christian. I have read a few verses but would just like to get others deeper in the faith of what Jesus means by this.

Thanks

I don't think there's a real great description to those who are lukewarm. I think it's a matter of God discerning what each and everyone of our intentions are in doing various things. Some people may give to the poor, do many different things that are deemed good in this life, and still not by receptive to God's love. It's more or less a state of mind/heart when doing things, as oppossed to simply just one's actions.

mikebr
Jul 30th 2008, 08:48 PM
Well, it does have a historical setting, as the letter was addressed to that specific church at that time...a church with both a spiritual problem and a water problem The people of Laodicea knew what a lukewarm drink of water was at its worst, and the point of being spewed out of His mouth was driven home very firmly. Therefore, I was using the actual circumstance of their situation to make a point.

I never intended for anyone to think, however, that this cannot be applied to contemporary times. I have, in fact, preached on this very passage and applied it to the present day.

As for "all of us" being lukewarm...well, speak for yourself. :) I strive constantly to be a "pleasing drink" to the Lord...and while I may not always succeed, I don't fear being spewed, either!;)

Those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it. Thanks Theo. Good stuff as usual.

Friend of I AM
Jul 30th 2008, 08:52 PM
Interesting, considering Jesus Christ said He would vomit lukewarm believers out of His mouth...

What's interesting is if you really put things into context, God states that there is no one who is righteous and the hearts of all men are full of evil. So that says a lot about the conditions of men's hearts. Now I think one of the things to think about before we go labeling anyone as lukewarm, is to understand that we ourselves are all really in a lukeware state each time we approach God. We're really nothing more than miserable sinners, and if not for the grace of God..no one would be saved.

Stephen

danield
Jul 30th 2008, 08:54 PM
I think a luke warm Christian is a Christian who follows just part of what Christ taught us. It is a Christian who does not fully submit to the will of Christ, and often at times does not love his fellow man. Take for instance the commandment of thy shall not steal. Letís say a contractor found a way to beat one of his customers out of part of the work he originally agreed on, but at the end of the week he went to church and gave 10% of his income in the donation plate including 10% of the extra money he made on that job by cheating that customer and thought nothing of it. Well that is a lukewarm Christian. It is basically loving the lord with you mind and not your heart. It is like when Clinton told everyone that he did not have sexual relations with Ms Lewinsky when all the while he did (maybe not technically as according to legal standards) and was going to church claiming to be a good Christian. We can still see the grief from his wife over the issue today even through I am sure there was forgiveness over it, and she is a very polished person who can conceal many emotions. A lukewarm Christian is a Christian who follows part of the law.

manichunter
Jul 30th 2008, 09:02 PM
A luke warm christian is a believer or non believer who calls themselves a christian but they do not adhere to anything definite and specific as to their personal discipleship, calling, function, and destiny.

They basically just live their life after salvation as if nothing changed. They do expect a change of persona and lifestyle. They say things like that is not me, you are free to do as you wish, you have to follow your own way, I get to pick and choose my biblical convictions, and there are mutltiple wills of God.

A luke warm christian is not good for anything. They want to compromise and stand on the middle ground between God and the world. They ignore the call to sell out and take their own cross walk which follows Jesus. Hence they continue to follow their original self appointed way.

Whispering Grace
Jul 30th 2008, 09:07 PM
What's interesting is if you really put things into context, God states that there is no one who is righteous and the hearts of all men are full of evil.

In our unconverted states, our hearts were wicked and evil. But when we were regenerated, God changed our hearts and put His Holy Spirit within us.

Now I think one of the things to think about before we go labeling anyone as lukewarm, is to understand that we ourselves are all really in a lukeware state each time we approach God.

How are we always in "a lukewarm state each time we approach God"?

manichunter
Jul 30th 2008, 09:22 PM
In our unconverted states, our hearts were wicked and evil. But when we were regenerated, God changed our hearts and put His Holy Spirit within us.

This is the problem. You are correct in your example.

However, where the luke warm come into play is that their is no change of character and persona. Why?

Number one- bad teaching and understanding
Some people teach that the soul and spirit are the same thing. They are not. The human spirit is the regenerated one imbedded with the Holy Spirit. The human soul is the unregenerated one that needs the sanctification and conquest of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit mission is one of converting the way a person thinks, feels, and defines himself. The thoughts are changed by Scripture. The feelings are changed by perserverance. The persona is changed by experiences of failure and hardship learned from doing things our own way and independent of God.
This is the means of the deny yourself, pick up your own cross, and following Jesus. There is no other way not to be lukewarm.

Number two- worldliness and selfishness
Some people believe that there is a compromise between the demands of God and the desires of our worldliness. It comes down to selfishness. Our heart follows its treasures, and no man has two hearts, hence he can only follow after one treasure. God does not even allow the compromise to take place. Most fool themselves that this compromise is possible. They are clueless of their lifeless relationship with God. Their liveliness is defined in their possessions and dreams and there perrogative has the right of way.

Joey Porter
Jul 30th 2008, 09:45 PM
I would say the biggest problem with lukewarmness is not in our actions and behavior. Anyone can spot a person who claims to follow the Lord who lives a life that is not outwardly in line with righteousness.

The lukewarmness applies to our own hearts that tend to not seek Truth at all costs, a lack of willingness to forsake false beliefs in an ever strengthening quest to grow in the knowledge of Yahweh.

The whole church is lukewarm. It is the lukewarm spirit that says "We baptists can believe this, you methodists can believe something that contradicticts it, and all of the thousands of conflicting denominations can all believe different things, but it's okay. There is no problem here. God is pleased with that."

manichunter
Jul 30th 2008, 10:04 PM
I would say the biggest problem with lukewarmness is not in our actions and behavior. Anyone can spot a person who claims to follow the Lord who lives a life that is not outwardly in line with righteousness.

The lukewarmness applies to our own hearts that tend to not seek Truth at all costs, a lack of willingness to forsake false beliefs in an ever strengthening quest to grow in the knowledge of Yahweh.

The whole church is lukewarm. It is the lukewarm spirit that says "We baptists can believe this, you methodists can believe something that contradicticts it, and all of the thousands of conflicting denominations can all believe different things, but it's okay. There is no problem here. God is pleased with that."

Yea this too is true........ I am free to believe as I wish... I forgot that one

melpointy
Jul 31st 2008, 12:53 AM
Thanks for all the replies. Please share some more as I am having a hard time right now with emotions and with being saved and if I have a demonic attack on my hands. Sorry but I am struggling bad. Maybe that makes me lukewarm to struggle but I love The Lord with all my heart I am just searching for the truth. I have backslidden for so long that I have to call myself a new believer because I felt it was necessary but I keep getting the same over and over in my head that "I'm not saved" I asked the sinners pray in faith and repented and trusted the Lord Jesus as my Lord and Savior and that he died for me (my sin as a replacement).

So what is going on? I feel the Holy Spirit in me but then at other times I wonder if I am being attacked by the enemy (I have a mental disorder) which may make me more open to that kind of attack. My mom suffered from the same thing.

Also just believing I am good enough (self esteem) for such a Loving GOd to accept me does get in the way.

I'm sorry to interupt the subject but I want to learn some more on lukewarm so I may not fall into that trap.

I know my life will be a struggle unless God decides to take my bipolar away so I need the strength to endure to the end. I seen what my mom went through and I never seen someone love God as much as she did but at the same time suffered a very serious disease (same as me but even more serious as I was taken away at 2yrs old when she almost killed me)

Sorry for all the personal information. I dont feel like I have anyone right now to talk to about this.

God bless you all.:saint:

JesusMySavior
Jul 31st 2008, 12:57 AM
So what is going on? I feel the Holy Spirit in me...

He who has the Spirit of Christ belongs to Him, He who doesn't have the Spirit of Christ doesn't belong to Him (see Romans 8:9)

Of course you're being attacked by the enemy. I struggled with condemnation for years.

If you're worried about being lukewarm, you're not lukewarm. All you have to do is let God love on you and in return follow His direction. Your obedience to Him results from His love toward you. Any other way is legalism.

Be blessed brother

BroRog
Jul 31st 2008, 01:11 AM

Thanks

I don't know about lukewarm Christians. The verse in Revelation 3 applies to a church, not an individual person.

melpointy
Jul 31st 2008, 01:23 AM
He who has the Spirit of Christ belongs to Him, He who doesn't have the Spirit of Christ doesn't belong to Him (see Romans 8:9)

Of course you're being attacked by the enemy. I struggled with condemnation for years.

If you're worried about being lukewarm, you're not lukewarm. All you have to do is let God love on you and in return follow His direction. Your obedience to Him results from His love toward you. Any other way is legalism.

Be blessed brother

Thats kinda what I figured as my dad thought the same about my mom being attacked by Satan. I guess its just a constant battle.

Isnt there a saying we are not fighting against flesh and blood but against principals of spirtualities. Maybe I am way off cant think my kid is screaming.

crawfish
Jul 31st 2008, 02:47 AM
To understand lukewarm, you have to understand the church to whom the letter was addressed, namely, Laodicea.

They had many things going for them...a place of trade and commerce, an industry in eye salve, wealth...but on the negative side, they had a distant water supply.

By the time the water got to the city, the once cold spring fed water had been warmed...and is there anything worse than lukewarm water for drinking? Yuckadoo!

A cold drink is great on a hot day, and a hot drink is good on a cold day...but when is a lukewarm drink ever good?

Someone who is lukewarm, then, is of no benefit. They have the appearance of something good, but lack most of the qualities of something good. To quote another scripture, they have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof.

You are right. Hot and cold water was pure and safe to drink; lukewarm water was full of bacteria and algae. You could get sick from drinking it. Why does Jesus talking about spewing out the lukewarm believers? Because they make the church sick from the inside! Those who are lukewarm are those whose attitudes and actions hurt the church and work against its purpose. He encourages those believers to give up their filthy clothes (secular wealth) and accept the true wealth that comes through Christ.

PW1
Jul 31st 2008, 05:54 AM

Thanks

Lukewarm Christians...
The best way that I can explain it is: Revelation Chapter 3. explains a good deal on lukewarmness. and in verse 16 it says.

"So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

Lukewarm means that one is not zealous... another example is that when Christ speaks to a christians heart and that christian does not want to listen or obey even... that is lukewarm.

"He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster. " Proverbs 18:9.

And

"That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12.

The word Slothful means: Inactive,lazy.

The Definitions are from the Websters American Dictionary of the English Language. Year:1828.

Hope this helps.
God Bless,
PW1

PW1
Jul 31st 2008, 06:16 AM

Hi JoeyPorter,

Not to be rude or disrespectful and I do not mean to offend you at all.... I want you to know that: I agree with a lot of what you said, except for the last part of your message.

I know a lot of people that are not lukwarm Christians including myself. And saying that the WHOLE church is lukewarm is really kind of putting yourself into ,'Gods Shoes' so to speak,let me explain why I said that: due to the fact that you do not know the hearts of each and every Individual Christian of the WHOLE church. You do not have the right to make a statement as you have, Because that is Jehovah God (ABBA) Jesus Christ (The Only Begotten Son of Jehovah God-The Saviour) and The Holy Spirit (The Comforter) Place to do so.

God Bless you.
PW1

Yukerboy
Jul 31st 2008, 06:53 AM
Literal breakdown.

Jesus said "You are lukewarm," to the angel of the church in Laodicea.

Jesus said he knows the angel of the church in Laodicea's deeds, that the angel of the church in Laodicea is neither hot nor cold.

Let's not look at this as a condemnation of our current church nor as judgment of each and every Christian. Learn from it, but do not change what it references to. The Bible does well enough on its own.

Also, consider the fact that Christ tells all the angels of the seven churches that he knows their deeds. A kinda big point Christ is making here.

Yuke

JesusMySavior
Jul 31st 2008, 07:05 AM
Thats kinda what I figured as my dad thought the same about my mom being attacked by Satan. I guess its just a constant battle.

Isnt there a saying we are not fighting against flesh and blood but against principals of spirtualities. Maybe I am way off cant think my kid is screaming.

yeah it's Ephesians 6:12 - and Ephesians 6:13-19 talks about the armor of God, which is actually Jesus Christ. (we're commanded to put on the Lord Jesus Christ, so in essence He IS our armor).

I just have to commit to memory the 13-19 part...I know 6:12 "for we battle not against flesh and blood but against spirits and principalities in high places" or so..

praying for peace over your kid, too :)

Friend of I AM
Jul 31st 2008, 03:45 PM

Imperfect state should probably be used in lieu of "lukewarm." I think in order to first recognize that we are regenerated, we have to first come to God knowing that we are in need of regeneration. Even though we can have faith in Christ's promise of salvation by his grace, I think being regenerated is a constant process in our walk, which is why we are told to strive for perfection in Christ to help us continue down that narrow path which leads to him.

In Christ,

Stephen

PW1
Jul 31st 2008, 05:20 PM
Literal breakdown.

Jesus said "You are lukewarm," to the angel of the church in Laodicea.

Jesus said he knows the angel of the church in Laodicea's deeds, that the angel of the church in Laodicea is neither hot nor cold.

Let's not look at this as a condemnation of our current church nor as judgment of each and every Christian. Learn from it, but do not change what it references to. The Bible does well enough on its own.

Also, consider the fact that Christ tells all the angels of the seven churches that he knows their deeds. A kinda big point Christ is making here.

Yuke

"And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;" Rev 3:14.

"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot" Rev 3: 15.

"So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Rev3:16.

"Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:" Rev 3:17.

"I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see." Rev 3:18.

"As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent." Rev 3:19.

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Rev 3:20.

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."Rev 3:21.

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches." Rev 3:22.

Yuke, please show me where Jesus is saying that the Angel of Laodiceans is luke warm,because what I see is: that the Angel of Laodiceans wrote what God said ...it clearly states in verse 14 - "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write...........". So if the angel of Laodiceans is luke warm then so is the angel of the church in Sardis (Rev 3:1.) let me explain why: Rev 3:1. - says: "And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write"

God Didn't not have Lukewarm Angels. Remember Lucifer was Gods TOP angel until Lucifer became disobedient and desired to Kick GOD out and rule heaven, but instead GOD kicked Lucifer out and GOD is STILL Rules Heaven. And no where does it say in Rev 3. that GOD kicked out the Angles of Laodiceans or the Angel of Sardis.

Lukewarmness is a part of disobedience.

And besides, Christians are in the flesh.. GODS Angles are not in the flesh.. its HARDER to fight in The Flesh.Fighting the Flesh becomes easier I have noticed when the fightes get tuffer and the faith gets STRONGER.

I do believe STRONGLY that the Angels of GOD/ ABBA FATHER , stood by and watched ABBA kick Lucifer and a third of the Angels that followed Lucifer out of Heaven, ABBAS ANGLES that are with HIM Now,KNOW that THE BIGGEST Mistake of ALL TIME, ( On Lucifers and the third of the angles) behalf. and I Strongly believe that Gods Angles in Heaven do not slack. Why WOULD they,knowing what happen to Lucifer and the third of the angles that followed Lucifer??

I really do not see what you are getting at when you say that Jesus is talking to His ANGLES about being lukewarm.
Please show me what you are talking about and with Scripture.
Thank you
&
God Bless,
PW1

Friend of I AM
Jul 31st 2008, 05:58 PM
"And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;" Rev 3:14.

"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot" Rev 3: 15.

"So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Rev3:16.

"Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:" Rev 3:17.

"I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see." Rev 3:18.

"As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent." Rev 3:19.

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Rev 3:20.

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."Rev 3:21.

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches." Rev 3:22.

Yuke, please show me where Jesus is talking to the Angel of Laodiceans.
God Bless,
PW1

Hey PW1, I'm not going to answer your question. But I'd like to say thank you for posting these verses again. I think what Joey posted was accurate, specifically the portion regarding the meaning of these verses, and us being introspective - looking/testing ourselves, and then continuing to move on the right path. Many of us think we are good like the Church above, but we are very much wretched and still in need of God's cleansing power in our daily lives.

PW1
Jul 31st 2008, 06:18 PM
Hey PW1, I'm not going to answer your question. But I'd like to say thank you for posting these verses again. I think what Joey posted was accurate, specifically the portion regarding the meaning of these verses, and us being introspective - looking/testing ourselves, and then continuing to move on the right path. Many of us think we are good like the Church above, but we are very much wretched and still in need of God's cleansing power in our daily lives.

Friend of IAM,
I believe that Christians slip up once in a while but thats where asking for forgiveness comes in and doing their best not to make the same mistake twice. (walk clean in Christ Daily). I never said that Christians are perfect, but I do not believe that the WHOLE Church (every singal individual Christian ) is lukewarm. I believe that walking the path of Christ Daily and doings ones best not to fall in the temptations and lusts and earthly desires of the flesh....but infact fighting the good fight of Faith ("Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses." 1Timothy 6:12. ) brings him/her more near to God due to their Obeidence To Him.
God Bless you and Thanks for your reply.
PW1

P.S. About the Verses, your welcome.:)

Friend of I AM
Jul 31st 2008, 06:24 PM
Friend of IAM,
I believe that Christians slip up once in a while but thats where asking for forgiveness comes in and doing their best not to make the same mistake twice. (walk clean in Christ Daily). I never said that Christians are perfect, but I do not believe that the WHOLE Church (every singal individual Christian ) is lukewarm. I believe that walking the path of Christ Daily and doings ones best not to fall in the temptations and lusts and earthly desires of the flesh.... brings him/her more near to God due to their Obeidence To Him.
God Bless you and Thanks for your reply.
PW1

P.S. About the Verses, your welcome.:)

No problem. The Church issue is kind of sketchy with Revelations. I think Christ is indeed adressing the Churches of the time(as he doesn't really go into naming any specific members) as well as those who fall into those categories today. Keep on posting though, there could be more that I'm missing in this.

PW1
Jul 31st 2008, 08:17 PM
Lord Willing. :)
God Bless you.
PW1