PDA

View Full Version : Next President - who will it be?

BadDog
Aug 1st 2008, 08:57 PM
NOT who do you want it to be, but who will it be?

BadDog
Aug 1st 2008, 09:35 PM
Hey, people are a little more interested in who will win the College FB national championship than who will be the next President of the US!

Sherrie
Aug 1st 2008, 09:50 PM
John McCain.........

And here I thought they were more interested in watching the Cards beat the Philadelphia Phillies! GOooooooooOOOOOOO Cards!

Eaglenester
Aug 1st 2008, 10:09 PM
Doesn't matter.

They will both take us to the wrong destination, just down different paths.

awestruckchild
Aug 2nd 2008, 07:29 AM
I had to choose none of the above . Not trying to be difficult but I truly believe that whoever God wills to be president, that is who it will be.

BadDog
Aug 3rd 2008, 03:51 AM
I had to choose none of the above . Not trying to be difficult but I truly believe that whoever God wills to be president, that is who it will be.Hey, two did that. Go figure.

The idea is who do you believe that will be though. Sure, God is sovereign, but who will He sovereignly allow to become the next President... do you think?

amazzin
Aug 3rd 2008, 03:54 AM
NOT who do you want it to be, but who will it be?

it will be Mickey Mouse

Eaglenester
Aug 3rd 2008, 03:56 AM
Hey, two did that. Go figure.

The idea is who do you believe that will be though. Sure, God is sovereign, but who will He sovereignly allow to become the next President... do you think?

“Do not, then, worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow shall have its own worries. Each day has enough evil of itself.
(Mat 6:34)

Literalist-Luke
Aug 3rd 2008, 06:02 AM
"None of the above"? Doesn't that seem a little far-fetched? Who else could it be besides Obama or McCain? Mickey Mouse?

Free Indeed
Aug 4th 2008, 05:59 PM
"None of the above"? Doesn't that seem a little far-fetched? Who else could it be besides Obama or McCain? Mickey Mouse?

I think a few are still rooting for Ron Paul. I saw some guy handing out tracts on Paul at the gas station this morning. :lol:

Whispering Grace
Aug 4th 2008, 05:59 PM
it will be Mickey Mouse

Otherwise known as Barack Obama.

Oh wait....He's Dumbo.

Never mind!

;)

BadDog
Aug 4th 2008, 06:48 PM
it will be Mickey MouseNot talking about the platform description, but the person. :D

BadDog
Aug 4th 2008, 06:49 PM
“Do not, then, worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow shall have its own worries. Each day has enough evil of itself.
(Mat 6:34)Hey,

Not worried in the least.

BadDog
Aug 4th 2008, 06:52 PM
"None of the above"? Doesn't that seem a little far-fetched? Who else could it be besides Obama or McCain? Mickey Mouse?Yeah, you're right. But I once voted for neither the R or D choice. (Ross Perow sp?) Uh, he didn't win.

BD

Fenris
Aug 4th 2008, 08:07 PM
As recently as a few weeks ago I thought Obama would win rather easily. Now I am not so sure.

Anyway, Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is like channels of water in the hand of the LORD; He turns it wherever He wishes.

MrAnteater
Aug 4th 2008, 09:28 PM
I've seen a couple of polls in the last few days that show it's a statistical dead heat.

It sure is a tough election cycle. The guy who is supposed to represent us Christian conservatives won't even talk about his faith and the guy who claims he's born again is the most liberal senator in Congress and strongly supports abortion, homosexuality, and the dismantling of any faith related ideas in government.

I'm not too worried about the outcome. As demonstrated many times in scripture, God can even use evil leaders to accomplish His purposes. Now that is an awesome God!

servant of Lord
Aug 5th 2008, 03:23 AM
well, I will throw out my thoughts on who and why...if I am wrong then wont be first time that I was..this is entirely based on my opinion and not a word from the Lord..now when he gives something then It will come to pass...but here I go...

Obama will recieve the president slot...

why ? the UN is looking for a world teacher...and he is running for it.....that is his goal...obamas goal is to become the world teacher to usher in the NEW AGE ERA...

Is he the antichrist then ? I do not think that he is..but is a forerunner of him..he will open the door to him ...

IF one reads nosterdomus then he says that obama dose become president and that he is shot..and all chaos breaks out after that..world war 111 and the end of time..
Now, I stil have not figured out if he was a socecer or soothsayer..cause if he was then I must throw that out like the bath water...
Nosterdoumus says the mabus comes president..
obamabush
see the mabus in middle...

but, I agree with each of you...it will be fine..though we may end up in later part of prohecy and the united states will never be the same..we know who wins in the end..God..He is in control..

so, we will see soon. I think that as Obama travels and speaks things we will see things happen..like price of gas goes down..things look better after he does what he does..cause, well cant explain why I feel this way but I do. He will cause the people to find hope in him..that he is the way..he is smooth..
I think he is the hidden imen of islam..he is a emeny in our land..and we are in great danger of this..but hey, when people turn from God and love the lie..they reap that..the lie will kill ya..
so, lets see...

BadDog
Aug 5th 2008, 03:40 PM
Fenris,

Like your avator... is that from Fiddler on the Roof or that comedy about the rabbi traveling to San Francisco in the 19th century? (Forgot the name of that last movie.)

BD

Fenris
Aug 5th 2008, 04:07 PM
Gene Wilder from 'The Frisco kid'

BadDog
Aug 5th 2008, 04:47 PM
Gene Wilder from 'The Frisco kid'That's the movie I couldn't remember! Not many have heard of it, but it was hilarious.

BD

Steve M
Aug 5th 2008, 06:16 PM
That's the movie I couldn't remember! Not many have heard of it, but it was hilarious.

BD
Yes. I love the scene at the beginning where he's called in front of the other rabbis. "Look sad!"

Anyway.

I haven't voted. It's too soon for me to tell; and at this point either of them could lose it in a single major misstep.

RevLogos
Aug 6th 2008, 03:07 AM

I can think of a few unlikely scenarios where someone else wins. One possibility I can think of is that Hillary pulls a rabbit out of her hat and finds something damning on BHO, like a false birth certificate or some sort of affair. I still think Hillary is seething and may try to drop a few bombshells at the last moment. They won't come directly from her of course - plausible deniability and all those games.

ddlewis86
Aug 6th 2008, 03:17 AM
Guys really. There is no way Barack Obama wins this election. Absolutely no way.

He will be lucky to win 2 states. Watch and see.

RevLogos
Aug 6th 2008, 03:26 AM
Guys really. There is no way Barack Obama wins this election. Absolutely no way.

Yes way dude! McCain won't be given the time of day by the press. BHO hands down. You're thinking logically and sensibly.

I hope you're right, but everything about this election is just weird.

ddlewis86
Aug 6th 2008, 03:40 AM
Yes way dude! McCain won't be given the time of day by the press. BHO hands down. You're thinking logically and sensibly.

I hope you're right, but everything about this election is just weird.

Everything about the goings on in our country is weird right now.

IE:..Tyson Foods gives in to 250 Somali refugees who use the local union to swap a Muslim holiday for Labor Day? Makes my skin crawl I tell ya.

redeemedbyhim
Aug 6th 2008, 06:49 AM

I hope you're right! :pp

What makes you so sure....bless your heart!?!
Have you got an inside scoop? :pray:

Free Indeed
Aug 6th 2008, 02:47 PM
Gene Wilder from 'The Frisco kid'

You do know Gene was a leftist, right?

:pp

Fenris
Aug 6th 2008, 03:57 PM

Right... and the Knights Templar killed lots of people.

What does either have to do with us as individuals?:hmm::lol:

Eaglenester
Aug 6th 2008, 04:48 PM

His avatar is more about the character from the movie than Gene himself, at least that's how I see it.

servant of Lord
Aug 7th 2008, 12:59 AM
well, if the clintons did do something ..could that be the mabus that gets killed..if you do not know what I am talking about see my previous reply in this thread..

Right now there are so many "crisis" that are are here and are coming..when you search the food problems and the wars to come..well, the world leader would be great for the UN..and they want one...and who is applying for that postion currently...and who is the world wanting and crying out..our messiah and our hope ?

again..do not think he is antichrist..or false prophet..but will open the door the one walks through..could be soooo wrong..but just my thougths..

Free Indeed
Aug 7th 2008, 12:31 PM
Right... and the Knights Templar killed lots of people.

Just the bad guys. ;)

Fenris
Aug 7th 2008, 01:00 PM
Just the bad guys. ;)
I'm hoping your wink and grin mean you really don't believe that...