PDA

View Full Version : Clip your toenails in the presence of your wife or girlfriend?

BadDog
Aug 3rd 2008, 07:09 PM
Well? ... Do you? This one has only Yes or No options. C'mon - fess up!

Hey, I do... I try to be quiet... but that "SNIP" cannot be silenced! :rofl:

Hey, women can vote also... do your husbands/boyfriends clip in your presence? I will assume that you would NEVER clip in their presence.

BD

BadDog
Aug 3rd 2008, 07:44 PM
C'mon guys... time to fess up!

Ninna
Aug 3rd 2008, 08:38 PM
BD, don't assume! After 34 years of marriage, clipping toenails in front of each other is no biggie.:lol:

Sherrie
Aug 3rd 2008, 09:17 PM
:rofl: No biggie......

BadDog
Aug 3rd 2008, 11:59 PM
BD, don't assume! After 34 years of marriage, clipping toenails in front of each other is no biggie.:lol:Uh, my wife doesn't say anything... usually. But I can sense her mood change a little upon each click.

BadDog
Aug 4th 2008, 12:00 AM
:rofl: No biggie......So, you're saying that it's OK, as long as you don't clip the big toe? No big deal? Do you make your husband "toe the line?"

RoadWarrior
Aug 4th 2008, 12:02 AM
My hubby is very private about clipping his nails. And it bugs him if I use an emory board on my nails when he is there! I think he doesn't like the sound.

Sherrie
Aug 4th 2008, 12:09 AM
So, you're saying that it's OK, as long as you don't clip the big toe? No big deal? Do you make your husband "toe the line?"

:rofl:

I not only trim all my toe nails in front of him; but I have trimed his and rubbed (massaged) his feet for him.

calidog
Aug 4th 2008, 01:46 AM
My used to be wife clipped mine. Maybe that explains why she is "used to be" :)

BadDog
Aug 4th 2008, 03:07 AM
:rofl:

I not only trim all my toe nails in front of him; but I have trimed his and rubbed (massaged) his feet for him.Wow! Maybe that explains why he's hanging around, calidog.

I actually do clip the cat's nails - wife didn't mind. (Does that make sense to you?) But the dremel sander I got recently - she won't let me do the cat's nails with it. Perhaps i should use it on my own toe nails! :rofl:

BD

Bethany67
Aug 4th 2008, 06:44 AM
We clip in front of each other; we do most things in front of each other. Bathroom door's never closed unless there's someone else in the house - we feel it adds to the romance ;). When my elderly Mum visits us, her big treat is for my husband to wash her feet in a big soapy bowl, then clip her toenails and rub cream in (she says he does it much better than I do!). I watched him do this for his grandmother the first time I met his family and that's when I fell in love with him.

BadDog
Aug 4th 2008, 04:41 PM
Now I've heard it all. :P

RoadWarrior
Aug 4th 2008, 04:56 PM
I consider it a great luxury as well as a necessity to have a pedicure at least 3 times a year.

orange
Aug 4th 2008, 09:01 PM
A few times I have walked on my husband clip his nails, maybe 2 or 3 in 5 years.
BUT I have found a pile of clipped nails a bunch of times sitting in the various places that he has forgotten to move :rolleyes: