PDA

View Full Version : Please help-moved to "Prayer" forum

STACEY718
Aug 30th 2008, 12:53 AM
Hi my name is Stacey and I am new here.I come here seeking prayers for my father who is very ill. He is in the hospital and needs alot of prayer and a miracle.Please pray for my dad's recovery and I will in turn pray for all of you.Thanks and God Bless!

ConqueredbyLove
Aug 30th 2008, 12:56 AM
Yes, I will pray...

Do you mind sharing with us what is going on with him? Is he a Christian?

STACEY718
Aug 30th 2008, 01:07 AM
yes he is very much a christian and he is having trouble weaning off of the ventilator.Thank you for your prayers.

livingwaters
Aug 30th 2008, 01:36 AM
Stacey, welcome to the board. You have come to the right place. Praying is what we do best. My prayers:pray::pray:are going up for you and your father. Lord, Jesus, please renew the lungs, heart are whatever is dysfunctual in Stacey's dad. Make him whole by your stripes, Lord. Only YOU, Lord, can give him the comfort and peace he needs at this time. Thank you, Lord for hearing and granting our requests. Thank you, Jesus!!!

God Bless. Keep us posted!:hug:

Buckeye Doug
Aug 30th 2008, 05:17 AM
Welcome, Stacey.

Praying that the Lord will touch your father and give you and your family comfort and peace.

God bless.

Redneck Charger
Aug 30th 2008, 10:10 AM
G'day Stacy718.. Welcome to the BibleForums.. Wonderful place to be.. and even more wonderful to have you here with us..:hug:

Please Jesus.. Please hear our prayers for Stacy's father.. He is very ill..and needs your work for recovery.. Please Jesus..:pray:

walked
Aug 30th 2008, 07:00 PM
Praying with you Stacey.

Lynbob
Aug 31st 2008, 07:12 PM
Praying for your father and his fight getting off the respirator and recovering from his illness. Prayers for you to Stacy. May the Lord hold you and comfort you during this time. :hug:

Ashley274
Sep 1st 2008, 05:03 AM
Praying for your father :pray::pray:

Mama Norts
Sep 1st 2008, 05:15 PM
Please Lord, heal Stacy's dad & and give them both strenght.

STACEY718
Sep 1st 2008, 06:26 PM
My Dad Passed This Morning. Thanks For Your Prayers.

daughter
Sep 1st 2008, 08:04 PM
Hi Stacey, sweetheart. I'm praying for you too, I know how hard this is... my mother died when I was a teenager, and my husband died last year. God will get you through this.