PDA

View Full Version : Urgent prayer request

Marco_79
Aug 30th 2008, 04:09 PM
Please pray for a dear family friend of ours, Irene.

Irene had a major heart attack yesterday, they couldn't get her heart going for 15 mins. She is now on life support and maybe brain damaged if she pulls through.

I feel our prayers maybe better focused at her eternal peace in heaven and her family, although if the Lord feels it isn't her time we would gladly have her back.

Thanks.

ilovemetal
Aug 30th 2008, 04:16 PM
just prayed.
let us know how it goes too.

kev

karenoka27
Aug 30th 2008, 04:55 PM
Bringing Irene before our Lord right now.

Beloved by God
Aug 30th 2008, 07:22 PM
Your Will be done for us all Father. You know the future better than any of us, and you have a great plan for all of us, not to harm us but for great things to happen. Please hold us up and help us to do the things that You want us to do, and let those things bring glory and honor to you,
Amen.

Roelof
Aug 31st 2008, 04:32 AM
Please pray for a dear family friend of ours, Irene.

Irene had a major heart attack yesterday, they couldn't get her heart going for 15 mins. She is now on life support and maybe brain damaged if she pulls through.

I feel our prayers maybe better focused at her eternal peace in heaven .....

Dear Father, I pray for Irene:

Please heal her body and soul;

O Jehovah my God, I cried to You, and You have healed me. (Psa 30:2)

In the beautiful Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

Ashley274
Aug 31st 2008, 06:19 AM
That God's will be done :pray:

livingwaters
Sep 1st 2008, 01:07 AM
Joining in the prayers for Irene. Lord, bring her through this for your glory. Father, manifest your powers in this situation, we pray. Thank you, Lord. We know that you are the God of miracles!!!:pray::pray:

walked
Sep 1st 2008, 06:35 AM
Praying with you for Irene and her family and friends.

Redneck Charger
Sep 1st 2008, 10:57 AM
Jesus, Please help Irene... Please help her family cope.. And Jesus, if it's not time.. Please return her to her family..:pray:

Oregongrown
Sep 1st 2008, 04:42 PM
Dear Father in Heaven, I pray for Irene and her family and loved ones as well. May Your will be done here Father. I pray that You bring Your comfort and peace to Irene, as well as her loved ones Father, thank You for what You will do to answer our prayers, in the precious name of Jesus, amen

Marco_79
Sep 1st 2008, 08:08 PM
God bless you all for your prayers.

Irene is still hanging on to life at this point. She still hasn't showed in any signs of movement at all and remains on life support. The doctors have said it is just a matter of time till she passes away.

Her family are beginning to come to terms with what is about to happen, she had her faith and may we thank the lord that she will be with him soon in peace.

Thank you all

Marco_79
Sep 2nd 2008, 01:55 PM
Irene was taken by the angels this morning. RIP

Thank you all for your prayers.

Marco

turtledove
Sep 2nd 2008, 02:01 PM
May God comfort Irene's loved ones as they consider the loss. May peace prevail. In the Name of Jesus. :pray:

livingwaters
Sep 2nd 2008, 04:07 PM
May Gods comfort and strength be with Irene's family and friends. Lord, let their faith be strengthened in Jesus' name.

God Bless!:hug:

Kosinis
Sep 2nd 2008, 09:00 PM
I am glad she is in heaven with Jesus now, having the best possible time she'll ever have =)