PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my family...

CoffeeCat
Aug 30th 2008, 05:35 PM
I'm on the phone right now with my mom, who just found out that 2 of her 3 sisters (my aunts) have recently gotten separated from their husbands. Or, more specifically, both their husbands left them and are living elsewhere. :( That really surprised me, dismayed me. I feel so bad for all of them..... the one aunt and uncle of mine have no kids, but I've always seen them SO devoted to each other.... until now. The other aunt and uncle are the parents of my 3 wonderful younger cousins, aged 9 (nearly 10), 13, and 16. I love those kids dearly and I just have my heart going out to them.... 5.5 hours away and I can't even hug them. I was 12/13 when my own parents split, so I especially feel for the kids. I'm close with them....

Please pray for my family, especially my younger cousins. Lord, please be with my family... please help both my uncles see that their wives need them... help my one uncle see that his kids/family needs him... Lord, please help both these men come to you, and come to repentance with their wives.... Father God, I believe in renewal for marriages... please watch these marriages, Father, help guide them back together, if it's Your will. And please Lord, be with and comfort my little cousins.

Would you all please pray with me? Thank you.

beckisted2004
Aug 30th 2008, 05:51 PM
I'm so sorry :hug:.... A couple of years ago, my aunt and uncle got divorced. It shocked all of us. They're the only divorce in both sides of my family. They had two kids (that were both in their 20s already), but any time a family breaks up, it is just heartbreaking.

Praying for all people involved. :pray:

Lord, soften these men's hearts. Let them hear Your words and see the error of their ways. Give them the strength to go back to their families and ask for forgiveness. Help the women to have hearts of forgiveness. Be with those children and let them know that You are always there to hold and comfort them, even when their earthly fathers cannot. Let them know that they are precious in Your sight and have done nothing wrong. Lord, let your will be done in this situation. Help mend broken hearts and broken marriages. In Your Son's Name I pray. Amen.

Tanya~
Aug 30th 2008, 06:00 PM
Praying with you Coffee Cat. :pray::cry:

Bethany67
Aug 30th 2008, 06:42 PM
I'll pray with you for them, love.

Ta-An
Aug 30th 2008, 06:45 PM
Joining in prayer with you :pray:

Beloved by God
Aug 30th 2008, 07:20 PM
Standing is agreement that anything is possible with God, and He is a personal God that hears all of our prayers.

moonglow
Aug 30th 2008, 08:15 PM
I'll be sure to pray for them...:pray:

God bless

CoffeeCat
Aug 30th 2008, 08:48 PM
Thank you, everyone. :hug:

Ashley274
Aug 31st 2008, 06:22 AM
Hey CC I am praying for them all too....especially for the kids :hug:

jsph110
Sep 1st 2008, 12:39 AM
I'm on the phone right now with my mom, who just found out that 2 of her 3 sisters (my aunts) have recently gotten separated from their husbands. Or, more specifically, both their husbands left them and are living elsewhere. :( That really surprised me, dismayed me. I feel so bad for all of them..... the one aunt and uncle of mine have no kids, but I've always seen them SO devoted to each other.... until now. The other aunt and uncle are the parents of my 3 wonderful younger cousins, aged 9 (nearly 10), 13, and 16. I love those kids dearly and I just have my heart going out to them.... 5.5 hours away and I can't even hug them. I was 12/13 when my own parents split, so I especially feel for the kids. I'm close with them....

Please pray for my family, especially my younger cousins. Lord, please be with my family... please help both my uncles see that their wives need them... help my one uncle see that his kids/family needs him... Lord, please help both these men come to you, and come to repentance with their wives.... Father God, I believe in renewal for marriages... please watch these marriages, Father, help guide them back together, if it's Your will. And please Lord, be with and comfort my little cousins.

Would you all please pray with me? Thank you.

I agree and pray with you concerning this matter, that God will come through and make a way where there seem to be no way.

livingwaters
Sep 1st 2008, 01:01 AM
Agreeing and praying:pray: with CoffeCat for the unification of her family. Lord, please take care of the young children in this situation. Thank you, Lord!:pray:

walked
Sep 1st 2008, 06:36 AM
Praying with you for your family, God bless you.

Redneck Charger
Sep 1st 2008, 10:56 AM
Jesus, Please take care of Coffecat's family.. Please take care of the young ones who are lossing their Mommy and Daddy living together.. Please take care of them all:pray:

CoffeeCat
Sep 8th 2008, 04:07 AM
Thanks again, folks. Right now the family's pretty upset. I saw my grandma this weekend... and she's pretty depressed. The uncle with the kids apparently has no intention of turning himself around and returning home.... and not sure on the other one. Nobody's said much about him this week. I've been especially focused on the aunt and uncle who are parents to my cousins (ages 16, 13, and 9). I'm praying, most of all, that those who are hurting right now find peace and rest and hope in Christ. He's needed in my family (many there who don't know Him, but some who do) more than ever right now. All 3 kids have shown signs of and have expressed very deep hurt and anger (both are understandable). I've been praying for them, I'm still praying and never will stop.... thank you all again for joining me in prayer for my family.

Ashley274
Sep 8th 2008, 04:53 AM
................ :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: :hug: Remember Paul had no intention of becoming a Christain he was killing them...so there is hope for your uncle too

CoffeeCat
Sep 8th 2008, 12:42 PM
That made me smile. :) Good point.

Frances
Sep 9th 2008, 04:52 PM
:pray: that both partners in each marriage will examine their past behaviour - seeing themselves as the Lord sees them, and recognising where they were not perfect, so be willing to forgive others failings and make amends.