PDA

View Full Version : Brother-in-law

Bethany67
Aug 31st 2008, 11:08 AM
The family landed back in the UK yesterday afternoon, having spent time in Jamaica with his family (had to hole up in the hotel for 4 days in Florida because of the hurricane). BIL had a minor car-crash yesterday (unhurt but shaken), and then they got a call in the middle of last night to say his father had died. At least BIL got to see him days before he died, but nonetheless he's very upset.

CoffeeCat
Aug 31st 2008, 02:33 PM
Aww.... praying for your B-I-L, and for his/your family as they go through this loss... and the aftereffects of a crash, too. :pray: Lord Jesus, please comfort this man's heart, and give peace to his mind and spirit.

moonglow
Aug 31st 2008, 02:48 PM
Oh dear...:(

I will be sure to keep them in my prayers..:pray:

God bless

livingwaters
Sep 1st 2008, 01:11 AM
:pray::pray:for this family, Lord. Give them the strength and strong courage to deal with things. Only you, Father, have this power. Thank you, Lord!!:)

walked
Sep 1st 2008, 06:33 AM
Praying with you for your brother-in-law and his family and friends.

Redneck Charger
Sep 1st 2008, 10:58 AM
Please Jesus, take care of Bethany's Brother in Law..and family of their loss:pray:

Oregongrown
Sep 1st 2008, 04:40 PM
Dear Father in heaven, I lift this family up to You and ask that You give them comfort and healing over the loss of a loved one. I thank You Lord that you got them home safe as well, in the precious name of Jesus, amen