PDA

View Full Version : Missing 18-month old

stillforgiven
Aug 31st 2008, 10:45 PM
There's an 18-month old boy here that seems to have wondered away from his family's backyard when his mom's attention was off of him for a little bit. They've got dozens of people out looking, but after a five hours, they still haven't found him. It happened in a residential area, but there is a very busy street at the end of his. His name is Isaiah.

I'll let you know when they find him.

flybaby
Aug 31st 2008, 10:57 PM
Have they put out an amber alert yet?

Prayers going up here...

dispen4ever
Aug 31st 2008, 11:53 PM
Pray without ceasing!!!!!!!!

God, you know where the child is! Show us!

stillforgiven
Sep 1st 2008, 12:00 AM
Have they put out an amber alert yet?

Prayers going up here...

That's the weird part - I can't find evidence that they have. I just checked our local news website, and they still have him listed as missing.

Do they have to have proof a child has been abducted to issue an Amber Alert?

CoffeeCat
Sep 1st 2008, 12:04 AM
Praying for that little one, that he be kept safe from harm, and found very soon!

flybaby
Sep 1st 2008, 12:09 AM
The criteria is that they have to think the child is in immediate danger, was not abducted by a parent, be under 17 and not be a runaway.

jsph110
Sep 1st 2008, 12:23 AM
There's an 18-month old boy here that seems to have wondered away from his family's backyard when his mom's attention was off of him for a little bit. They've got dozens of people out looking, but after a five hours, they still haven't found him. It happened in a residential area, but there is a very busy street at the end of his. His name is Isaiah.

i stand with you in a agreement that the boy be found in Jesus' name.

stillforgiven
Sep 1st 2008, 12:55 AM
He's been found safe.

A 19-month-old toddler reported missing to police was discovered to be with a family member. Isaiah Duckworth was reported missing Sunday afternoon when police were told the child wandered off from his back yard.
Police were notified later that a family member had the young boy without the mother's knowledge. It was reportedly just a misunderstanding.

karenoka27
Sep 1st 2008, 12:57 AM
Praise God!!!!!

livingwaters
Sep 1st 2008, 12:59 AM
Thank you Lord for the safety of your "little one." What love you have for us, Lord.:pray::)

dispen4ever
Sep 1st 2008, 02:08 AM
All God's chillen' shouted AAAAAAAAAAMEN!

stillforgiven
Sep 1st 2008, 03:12 AM
Now I'd ask you all to put his mother in your prayers.

She was arrested for filing a false police report on this. Apparently she knew where he was all along, but was trying to get someone in trouble.

With a mom having these issues, little Isaiah could use prayers for a long time.

Redneck Charger
Sep 1st 2008, 11:04 AM
Thank you Jesus for returning this you one.. Praise the Lord..:pp

Oregongrown
Sep 1st 2008, 04:25 PM
Dear Father God, I pray for this little child of Yours. I so pray He is found safe Lord. I pray for the family who is dying inside at his being lost. Please help the searches, give them speed and wisdom in their search. Watch over all Lord as I know You are and always do, Your will be done Father, in the precious name of Jesus, amen

CoffeeCat
Sep 2nd 2008, 12:10 AM
Thank God he's safe.

Prayers being said here for his mom, and for his wellbeing if his mom would go to such lengths, to file a false report on him.

poochie
Sep 2nd 2008, 12:35 AM
Dear Lord.

I pray that this young one will come back safely. I pray that no harm will be done to him. Lord in your strength I give my prayer. Please have sovereignty on this young child.

Amen

livingwaters
Sep 2nd 2008, 04:17 PM
Praying that the Lord take care of Isaiah's present and future needs. Please Lord, send a new heart to his mom, that she may focus on YOUR ways, not man's ways. These little children have no control over their situations, Lord. See to their safety and peace of mind and their joy, I pray to thee Lord. Thank you, Lord Jesus for your love and caring and new mercies every morning. :pray:

tt1106
Sep 2nd 2008, 04:58 PM
Dear God,
Please, Please, Please rain down on this country. Oh, how we could use the wisdom of Solomon at this moment. We ask for prayers for this foolish woman and forgiveness for her as well. Lord, place it on her heart that children are not pawns in the stupid games of adults.
Lord thank you for revealing the truth and ending this lie quickly.
I ask that you be with the Police Officers and Government officials working this case and I would ask that you bring them peace and not harsh judgements on the parties involved.
I pray for healing for this child(Body, mind or both) and for his days ahead.

Kosinis
Sep 2nd 2008, 09:14 PM
That's very unfortunate =( No life is to be played with like that.
I'd be glad to pray for the Isaiah. His mother needs some prayers and if she's not a Christian she really needs help =(.