PDA

View Full Version : Granddaughter & Children in Louisiana

Sherrie
Sep 1st 2008, 12:33 AM
Please pray for my Granddaughter and her husband & great-grandchildren in Louisiana. The do not live in New Orleans, but at Ft. Polk Army Base.

They were told to fill bathtubs with water, and have supplies on hand. They are expecting flooding from the rains, and electric to be off. Please pray they are kept safe.

livingwaters
Sep 1st 2008, 01:05 AM
Sherrie, I'm agreeing with you and adding that my children and grandchildren are near Baton Rouge. Also, my mom and brother live there, as well as aunts and uncles and cousins. So, please, I pray thee, Lord, that you watch over them and keep them from harm's way. Lord, we know that you can stop this devastation with a Word. We put all of our faith and trust in you to protect all, especially, our families.:pray::pray:

Ashley274
Sep 1st 2008, 05:12 AM
I have added them to my prayers

Redneck Charger
Sep 1st 2008, 11:02 AM
Please Keep them all safe in the New Orleans and area..Please Jesus..:pray:

Oregongrown
Sep 1st 2008, 04:30 PM
Dear Father in Heaven, I pray for sherries family who are in the path of the storm Lord. I pray you keep them safe as well as all the folks down South. I pray that the storm die off before it ever hits land Father. I pray that christians ready themselves to help, especially with prayer but in as many other ways as well. Above all Lord, thy will be done, in the precious name of Jesus, amen

CoffeeCat
Sep 1st 2008, 04:38 PM
Praying for yours (and others') families who are in the path of this storm, that they be kept safe from harm. :pray:

Lynbob
Sep 1st 2008, 04:44 PM
Praying in agreement for Sherrie's family and those in harms way from this storm. Hugs for you Sherrie :hug:

Sherrie
Sep 1st 2008, 04:47 PM
It has started raining there now. Thanks for your prayers. Expect more harsh rain and Tornadoes within a couple of hours.

Sherrie
Sep 2nd 2008, 12:52 PM
Well I talked with my Granddaughter until 11pm last night. Winds were hard and so was the rain. Tornado warning sirens were continuous last night. I know that has to be frightening for the babies. They were without electric power when we finally gave up and went to bed.

Her husband is in the Army there, and so he had to go to work this morning. I am very grateful he was with her last night.

Thank you all for your prayers. Now we will see what the daylight says about last night.

Sherrie

livingwaters
Sep 2nd 2008, 04:13 PM
Praising the Lord for your family's safety, Sherrie. It is a very trying time. We are so glad to be in the peace of the Lord so that we may minister to others in their time of need. Material loss is replaceable. Human loss is not!!! Amen. May God's glory be exhalted in everything.:)

Praying for you and your family:pray::pray::hug: