PDA

View Full Version : Friend of my nephews

SethElijah
Sep 1st 2008, 01:19 AM
Two of my nephews friends, they are in the marching band together at high school and are the band directors children, left the game Friday night and were hit by a drunk driver. The drunk driver was going over 100 MPH and drove them through a brick wall. The boys are brothers. The brother in the passenger seat was able to walk away with minor injuries, but the driver took the brunt. He has severe head trauma. He was taken by helicopter ambulance to the hospital where he they induced a coma. He woke up yesterday, but they had to put him into a coma again this morning. They are not sure if he is going to make it. I ask you to join me in prayer for this boy and his family. The drunk driver is also in the hospital, and I pray for him as well, as hard as that is right now.

Ashley274
Sep 1st 2008, 05:10 AM
I am praying for all of the even the kid who walked away because he will have a lot of emotional trauma :pray:

walked
Sep 1st 2008, 06:30 AM
Praying with you for everyone involved, God bless you.

Redneck Charger
Sep 1st 2008, 11:00 AM
Please Jesus, help heal this boy from this horrible accident.. and please Jesus, help heal the other driver.. Please forgive him..:pray:

Oregongrown
Sep 1st 2008, 04:36 PM
Yes darlin, I am praying in agreement with you for all involved. I do pray Father that You be with all concerned in this tragedy. Your will be done Father. Please bring comfort to those that stand by and wait. Oh Lord, only You know my heart and how these things affect me and all people. You know it is so hard to accept that it has to happen in this "fallen" world but we as christians are called to keep our eyes on You Lord and trust You with all things. So I ask that You give us all the willingness to trust You Lord, trust You are all things and nothing is out of your site or your control. In the precious name of Jesus, amen

livingwaters
Sep 1st 2008, 06:50 PM
:hug:Praying for you and everyone involved. May the strength of the Lord just overwhelm everyone. Lord, you have the power to bring this young man out of the coma, unphased. Yes, Lord, we know that there is no name above yours, JESUS!!!! Father, we pray that you bring strength and courage to all concerned, but especially to the family of this young man who is in a coma. We expect YOU to glorify JESUS in this and all situations. Thank you, Father, our Almighty Creator of Heaven and Earth and all things therein.:pray::pray::pray:

Marco_79
Sep 1st 2008, 08:49 PM
Praying for all involved.:pray:

SethElijah
Sep 2nd 2008, 04:26 PM
This child in this horrific accident was placed into medically induced coma's twice, and his parents were told he would no doubt suffer permanent brain damage...I just got this update, praise the Lord!!

Look at the power of prayer!

He is up walking and talking. Of course his stamina is very limited, but he is pretty much back to his old self again.

Thank you very much for praying for him. It means a lot.

Beloved by God
Sep 2nd 2008, 11:56 PM
Praise the Holy God of Israel, our great and mighty Saviour!!

Invincibleep
Sep 3rd 2008, 02:30 AM
Hello, God's peace which passes all understanding be upon you and the family of the young men and the drunk driver. I have joined the other posters in fervent, effectual prayers for their recovery. God strengthen the family during this trying time.