PDA

View Full Version : Kidney Stones

Kuukuu
Sep 1st 2008, 01:59 AM
Hey folks! I didn't get to go to church today, spent the morning and afternoon in emergency with another kidney stone. I've been given Flomax to help pass it. This one is number 6 for me. I don't want to do the pain anymore...so, whatever is causing it needs to stop. Anyway, I'm anxiously seeking your prayers and believing God to heal me just as he promises in his word.:pray:

Ashley274
Sep 1st 2008, 04:57 AM
Praying hard for this stone to pass without any pain or disolve.....just praying for you :pray:

walked
Sep 1st 2008, 06:25 AM
Praying with you too, I had a run in with them before and don't want to do that again EVER!

I modified my diet, and started drinking lots n lots of distilled water as about 90% of my liquids.

Redneck Charger
Sep 1st 2008, 10:50 AM
Please Jesus help KuuKuu heal from having kidney stones.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Mama Norts
Sep 1st 2008, 05:10 PM
KuuKuu,

I am praying for your quick healing.

livingwaters
Sep 1st 2008, 05:24 PM
:hmm:, maybe, I need to change my user name to that, also. Some days, it sure feels like it. lol

Well, I can only imagine how much pain you must be dealing with. Surely, the doctors have given you meds to deal with the pain, also. :pray::pray: Of course, I will be in prayer for you in this situation...Everyone that I know that's had them, tells me it's excruciating.

OK, Lord, we know by your stripes we are healed. That's according to your Word. We also, know that YOU are not a man that YOU should lie!!!Amen. Lord, we come to you in agreement for the healing of these kidney stones that YOUR child has acquired. We know that sickness is from satan. We know that you are the most powerful name there is. That is the name of JESUS. You gave us authority over satan, so now, we are claiming these promises and authority, and know that YOU will take care of this need, in Jesus' name.

Please stay in the Word. Go to your concordance and look up all the healing scriptures. Write them down and pray them aloud, in JESUS" name. Satan has to flee. Amen and Amen. Thank you, Lord.:hug:

Frances
Sep 1st 2008, 06:29 PM
:pray: . . . ................................

Kuukuu
Sep 4th 2008, 12:42 AM
Many thanks!!! It hasn't passed yet, but it will. I certainly have a testimony when I get through with this one! AMEN:pp

Kuukuu
Sep 25th 2008, 11:58 PM
Just an update. I have made the trip to the urologist yesterday. As of yet, I have not only NOT passed the stone, but it seems there is another of equal size in the other kidney trying to pass. Along with a much larger one that will not be able to pass naturally--says the dr. Of course there is a God in heaven who really can't see a 9mil rock as a challenge! I am scheduled for outpatient surgery to remove all 4 stones (the other one is very tiny--2mil) at the same time on November 20th.

What would tickle me pink would be for the dr to find NO stones, NO sign that stones were there and NO explanations! :pray:

Praise God FOREVER AND EVER!!! (I love you, Jesus!)

livingwaters
Sep 26th 2008, 12:12 AM
You, receive your healing, HE(JESUS) can do it!!! Speak it aloud....You are healed in Jesus' name...Touch the pain and declare your healilng, in Jesus' name...Amen....There are so many healing scriptures in the bible for you to stand on....check them out and speak them always....Don't speak any negativity aloud, cause that's satan's playground....Satan, the Lord rebuke you!!!!!

Also, the Bible tells us we may need to be annointed with oil by the "elders." Has your pastor annointed you for your illness? If not, ask him to do this, preferably in front of the congregation so that they may pray for you, also....Prayer works and GOD listens...Glory to God..Alleluia!!!:pp

So sorry for your pain, ugh!!!!!!! Prayerfully, when you go back, our powerful, loving, caring, already-paid-for-our-healings, Lord will deliver HIS miracle..it is always in HIS time, however....Remain faithful, trusting and believing every Word he has given us...We thank you Lord for all that you do...We give YOU all the praise, as we can do nothing without YOU, Lord Jesus...Glory to YOUR NAME~~~~:saint::pray::pp

TRL1957
Sep 26th 2008, 02:41 AM
You are in my prayers!! :hug:

IMINXTC
Sep 26th 2008, 02:51 AM
Now praying, Kuukuu, and will keep praying until there is resolution.

walked
Sep 26th 2008, 12:59 PM
Still praying for you here too.

Kuukuu
Nov 24th 2008, 06:13 AM
My dear friends, my surgery has come and gone. I assume the surgery was a success, stones blasted away. They left stints in my kidneys that are very painful and I have to wait to have them taken out. Depression has hit me hard. I can't sleep well and I may lose my job because I cannot work with the pain. I've been crying and have a headache to boot, now.:help::cry: