PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my marriage

Mama Norts
Sep 1st 2008, 04:54 PM
Please pray for my marriage of 25 years. My husband is unhappy and says he no longer loves me and would rather divorce than stay together. We have 3 wonderful children, 22,21 & 16 years old. We are Christians but Patrick seems to be having a problem with his faith at this time. He says he has felt this way for 10 years. Patrick has other issues, he is adult ADHD, I believe he is depressed and has also been ED for the past ten years and will not address any of these issues. Please, please pray for my strenght, I believe that God can do ANYTHING and can create new love in his heart, Patrick says I am wasting my time, the love is not coming back. Please also pray for God to help Patrick out of the evils of the enemy and put love for me and our children back in his heart. Lord lead him back to righteousness. Thank you and God Bless.

Lynbob
Sep 1st 2008, 04:59 PM
I am earnestly praying for you, your husband and your children. I had a similar conversation with my husband of 16 years, also dealing with a child with ADHD (and other issues). My husband is also adult ADHD and suffered from depression.

Give this worry, fear and your beloved to your Lord. Keep praying. Our heavenly Father is the greatest healer of all. :hug:

Frances
Sep 1st 2008, 06:40 PM
:pray: for strength for you and Healing for your husband and marriage. . .

RobbieP
Sep 2nd 2008, 12:56 AM
Praying for you MamaNorts! Praying for your husband as well!!.............Our Lord is a wonderful awesome God.....He will see you through!:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Redneck Charger
Sep 2nd 2008, 01:04 AM
Praying for this Marriage.. Please Jesus.. take care of them!:pray:

GodSeeker
Sep 2nd 2008, 02:05 AM
May the Lord bring peace to this man's heart and the love of his family as well. May their marriage be blessed and grow in Christ.

:pray:

walked
Sep 2nd 2008, 06:56 AM
Praying with you for your family, with special prayers for Patrick's heart to be touched by our Lord.

God bless you.

livingwaters
Sep 3rd 2008, 03:29 AM
Lord, I am in prayer for this family. I pray Thee to show Patrick that prayers to you are NEVER a waste of time!!!! Alleluia...

Maybe, Patrick has forgotten how YOU, Father God, feel about marriage. Heal Patrick's heart, I pray. Put YOUR loving arms around Mama Norts and her children. Sometimes, as I did, people think the grass in greener on the other side. There are soooo many temptations in the world; in the workforce. Sometimes, as I did because I got married so young, people feel like they really never had a "life." Sometimes all of our time and energy goes into our "kids." Then, when they're almost grown, or when they leave home, we feel like we don't even know the other person, the one we married. :pray:o, please pray for your husband. :pray: Continue to love him even if the feelings are not returned. He may be going through "something." I'm not saying it's right, but it does happen.

May the Lord touch all involved and bring about the results HE wants in your life. Just hang in there. :hug: I know it's not easy...:hug:

Lord, I pray, that Patrick is convicted by the Holy Ghost about his lack of faith these days. We know that YOU are just waiting for us to repent of our sins and forgiveness is granted.....Please help all of us to realize that when we have sin in our lives, we allow YOUR blessings to be blocked.

God Bless:):):saint: