PDA

View Full Version : Need some prayer =)

Kosinis
Sep 2nd 2008, 12:25 PM
My mom has been disabled and unable to walk for almost 12 years now. She is very weak, physically and mentally. I have been a Christian for as long as i can remember now, and i am praying and waiting for her to be healed. My dad is going to put her in a nursing home, either until she gets better or until goes to heaven. I really want her to be healed, I just want a normal family and want her to enjoy life with us. She is always sad now and has lost hope..
I just want some prayers for her to be healed... Thank you so much for any time that you put it. Every moment you spend praying counts so much to my family..

Sherrie
Sep 2nd 2008, 12:31 PM
awwww hon; I am praying for her, and for you. I know its hard and it hurts. I wil lift her up. Meantime; why don't you go and talk with your Pastor or your Youth Pastor.

Jesus says He will never leave you or forsake you. He is with you, and your Mom, and this tough decision that your father has to make.

Sherrie :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug:

mikeynash
Sep 2nd 2008, 12:33 PM
Mate you have my prayers. I am and have been your same situation for a little while now. But i do not ask for her to be healed, only that God works out his will in both your and your family's lives.

Father God, please be with Konisis' mum. Put your hand upon her and give her the peace and love that you so richly pour out in all of her lives. Be with Konisis through this difficult and scary time and help them to understand, that your will will be done through all situations and that you will show your glory even now through their lives.

Amen.

Frances
Sep 2nd 2008, 06:09 PM
:pray: for your Mum to be Healed in whichever way is best for her . . .

My mother was paralysed 3 days after I was born, so I know something of how you feel . . . .

livingwaters
Sep 3rd 2008, 02:23 AM
Kosinis, :pray::pray:my prayers are going up for you and your family....It's got to be tough on all concerned. My prayers are always that we claim and receive our healings because the Bible tells us, that by HIS stripes we are healed!! So, to me, that sounds like it's a "done deal." Now, there is one condition. It's all in God's timing!!!! We never know why, we never know when, but, we do know that HE hears our prayers!! Amen.Alleluia. :hug:

God Bless and much happiness and healing to you and yours.:)

karenoka27
Sep 3rd 2008, 02:45 AM
Praying for your mother that she will have a great peace in the midst of this storm in her life.
Psalm 34:18-"18The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit." :hug:

Redneck Charger
Sep 3rd 2008, 02:59 AM
Please Jesus, Please hear our prayers for this family! Please help them cope with Mom's difficulties..Please Jesus:pray:

Kosinis
Sep 3rd 2008, 12:03 PM
Thank you very much for all your prayers =) Means the world to my family.

jsph110
Sep 3rd 2008, 03:13 PM
My mom has been disabled and unable to walk for almost 12 years now. She is very weak, physically and mentally. I have been a Christian for as long as i can remember now, and i am praying and waiting for her to be healed. My dad is going to put her in a nursing home, either until she gets better or until goes to heaven. I really want her to be healed, I just want a normal family and want her to enjoy life with us. She is always sad now and has lost hope..
I just want some prayers for her to be healed... Thank you so much for any time that you put it. Every moment you spend praying counts so much to my family..

praying that your mum will be healed in Jesus' name by whose stripes we were healed. i stand in agreement with you regarding this petition and i give thanks to the Father.