PDA

View Full Version : Discussion How much you been change here?

PeterJ
Sep 2nd 2008, 04:30 PM
How much has your christain life change since you joined this board?;I have found my bible and End times study excel so much;
that i dont think i could of reach this level by anywhere else in real life.

Also helped my relationship grow with God.
Its so relax and fun to study Jesus and the bible; and theres lot of freinds here; to share are lifes with;
Its wonderfull how God has brought us all here..

Yours Peter

tt1106
Sep 2nd 2008, 04:40 PM
Just the fact that this board is available has helped me tremendously. Having the knowledge on-tap is very useful. Many of the people on this board are where I aspire to be. Having lived my whole life as a non-christian, people here have really influenced my decision to join a 34 week Bible study. I consider myself a spiritual infant, but I desire a closer relationship and already do many things to help achieve that, but I hadn't really commited to a deep study, until now.

CoffeeCat
Sep 2nd 2008, 04:47 PM
I've found, in the last few months since joining, that this board's offered a wonderful opportunity for extra fellowship, for Bible study, and for growing in an understanding of my faith. I have a long way to go yet because there are certain areas of my spiritual life I'd love to develop more (outreach to others being the biggest one.... I struggle, offline, with being more introverted than not), but that's okay; we all have growing to do. I've recently had a renewal and re-focus of my faith, and I'm grateful to God for it. This board is a blessing on many levels, and I'm thankful it's here.

Thanks too, to our mods and admins, who work tirelessly every day to make this a place of growth, discussion, friendship and encouragement. I've seen the free-for-all other places have become, and I appreciate the specific focus our mods lend this place VERY much. Growth is possible here, because of them.

Jeanne D
Sep 2nd 2008, 11:23 PM
I am active on 4 boards at the moment, although I belong to more.
At first I didn't post much, in fact I even forget I belonged to this board for a little while.
Now, I enjoy it very much although at the moment I find myself getting a little irritated. That is a clue that I'm spending too much time (on any bb) and I usually take a little break.

I don't know that it has changed anything in my life, except to say that I've "met" more people and more believers. The other boards I belong to are not christian based.

Jeanne

JordanW
Sep 3rd 2008, 06:51 AM
When I was really active I started noticing a big change, hopefully that can happen again.