PDA

View Full Version : I'm in misery...

moonglow
Sep 2nd 2008, 06:40 PM
I had another post on here about praying for me because I am sick...I am doing a new one though because I am getting pretty desperate here. I was feeling better somewhat yesterday then early this morning it all started up again. Upset stomach, dry heaves, near constant nasusa. I can barely eat to keep my blood sugar up where it needs to be. I am going to the doctors shortly....please pray he figures out what is going on! This has been going on for six days now. I was this sick Friday and gradually doing better...then its like boom back to square one. I can't sleep feeling so sick like this. I had to call Nate's grandpa to take him to school this morning cause the nasusa was so bad...had to cancelle an appointment I had because of this...I can't function like this! I have the big school meeting tomorrow after school with Nate's teachers, IEP lady principle...I have to get better. I want to cry but I can't I am just so miserable...been awake since four this morning....can't take this stomach stuff anymore. Sorry about my spelling.

Julie

IWalkWithHim
Sep 2nd 2008, 07:09 PM
I had another post on here about praying for me because I am sick...I am doing a new one though because I am getting pretty desperate here. I was feeling better somewhat yesterday then early this morning it all started up again. Upset stomach, dry heaves, near constant nasusa. I can barely eat to keep my blood sugar up where it needs to be. I am going to the doctors shortly....please pray he figures out what is going on! This has been going on for six days now. I was this sick Friday and gradually doing better...then its like boom back to square one. I can't sleep feeling so sick like this. I had to call Nate's grandpa to take him to school this morning cause the nasusa was so bad...had to cancelle an appointment I had because of this...I can't function like this! I have the big school meeting tomorrow after school with Nate's teachers, IEP lady principle...I have to get better. I want to cry but I can't I am just so miserable...been awake since four this morning....can't take this stomach stuff anymore. Sorry about my spelling.

Julie

Bless your heart sister!!! I was going through something like that about two weeks ago, minus the dry heaving though. It took about 2 weeks for it subside and I still don't know what it was. My wife had it first then me. So yes, I pray that the doctor is able to determine the diagnoses and provide you with whatever medication will help you to a speedy recovery!!:pray:

Sherrie
Sep 2nd 2008, 07:11 PM
Praying now for you!

Sherrie :hug:

Kosinis
Sep 2nd 2008, 09:06 PM
Glad to pray for you! NO ONE likes feeling sick, and especially with a busy schedule =( Make sure you relax, Don't stress out, do your best to stay positive. Know that many prayers are with you =)

GodSeeker
Sep 2nd 2008, 09:09 PM
May the Lord heal your illness and you recover quickly. :)

:pray:

moonglow
Sep 2nd 2008, 11:00 PM
Well I spend a couple of hours in an IV getting fluids because i was dyhatired...no wonder i couldn't cry! :( Got two RX meds and one free sample for antacid. They put anti-nausa medication in the IV which made me dopey and sleepy...so sleepy! I could have slept if I could have got comfortable. He said it could be a virus or food poisoning...no way to know for sure right not.

I can't tell you how much I just want to go to bed and sleep! Mom might get my RX filled for me....but she better hurry cause they close in an hour. Nate is over there but will have to come home soon to do homework and stuff. Thanks for your prayers!

God bless

ServantofTruth
Sep 2nd 2008, 11:27 PM
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please share Psalm 146 with me. You are a blessing to so many, may you recover soon. Love and peace, Paul/ SofTY. :pray:

livingwaters
Sep 2nd 2008, 11:28 PM
Moonglow, hope you are feeling better by now. Maybe mom has broght your meds by now. Hope so~~~

Praying that all goes well with the meeting tomorrow. Maybe your nerves are playing a part in this, huh?!!

Lord, give Moonglow the healing she needs now. Please give her strength as she deals with everyday "family stuff." Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers.

God Bless.:hug:

Redneck Charger
Sep 3rd 2008, 03:15 AM
Please Jesus, continue to help Moonglow so she can be there for her son.. Please Jesus help:pray:

jsph110
Sep 3rd 2008, 04:46 AM

Julie
the fact that you are persistent in asking God to heal you shows you have faith in His healing power. you have passed that test. don't give up in the absence of physical evidence; its been granted in the spirit. you are healed in Jesus' name.

Frances
Sep 3rd 2008, 03:29 PM
:pray: . . . . ................................

moonglow
Sep 3rd 2008, 06:06 PM
Moonglow, hope you are feeling better by now. Maybe mom has broght your meds by now. Hope so~~~

Praying that all goes well with the meeting tomorrow. Maybe your nerves are playing a part in this, huh?!!

Lord, give Moonglow the healing she needs now. Please give her strength as she deals with everyday "family stuff." Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers.

God Bless.:hug:

I am sure my nerves aren't helping it any! Seems like whenever I get a stomach bug I have a really hard time getting over it..likes to linger around..:rolleyes: That anti-nausa medication was great in helping me have a wonderful nights sleep which I badly needed! I zonked out first watching TV and got up in time to get Nate to bed...lol...then ate something then I went to bed. I told him I was pulling a grandpa and waking up to go to bed...(grandpa falls asleep in his recliner in the evenings).

Still some upsets with my stomach...still shaky, and weak feeling but not nearly as bad as yesterday.

Thank you for the prayers!