PDA

View Full Version : What christian and Bible says about aura healing or Pranic healing.

prem
Sep 2nd 2008, 06:46 PM
Hello everyone.
Though I believe in Jesus Christ. That Jesus is the true saviour and only God to all of us. He is the WAY and TRUTH. I am believing in Christianity since 15 years. Been to church for one and half year. What never study bible completely. I have been born in Buddhist family and has seen the religious things of Buddhist and Hindu closely. What never been so affected by these things due to there are lots of IDOLS and none could be the true God in front of JESUS CHRIST. My all other childhood friends that we were together, one of them become pastor and other become a preacher and other working with world vision foundation etc. and they all grow in the name of JESUS. What I was always out of site not going in church every sunday. now I am not going in church any more. What still Jesus Christ is always in my heart and soul. That I could never leave him, Who loves me and us and take care of us. He died for our sin.
I was always been sick, mostly weak with lungs and got TB desease and cure finally. Got severe accident, and stayed for 24 hrs unconciousness and alive again. Though I beleave that I had a second life and its a gift of God that came back to body again. Due to number of body ailments one day i heard of Pranic healing. Aura healing. Exterior and Interior aura and health rays. 11 Chakras in human body that speak in India and China. Pranic healing is introduce by Master Cho Kok Sui of China. and since 18 years its taking a huge impact in North America and the rest of world.
Its a technique that to scan aura and energise the desease part to cure.
I went for a basic course for this for 2 days. Although i thought it will help to cure my body ailments. What after going through the course I have found huge impact of Hinduism and Buddhism. Things that has been hidden for public since long time in Tibetan monasteries now Master Cho kok sui has made some part to public. I realise that its not the my way. What during course I was praying for Jesus Christ.
MY QUESTION IS What Christan and Bible says about Pranic healing. Aura scanning. etc. Can I do this or continue with this. or not. Any one who have study bible thoroughly please help me to make decision. Although there is impact of aura healing. That can feel. What do you think that its a wrong way for me.
I will be greatful of anyone who can assist me with this.
Amen.

Bethany67
Sep 2nd 2008, 06:49 PM
I don't think the Bible talks about aura healing or anything like that. Just because something seems to work, it doesn't mean it's a good idea. I've experienced reiki healing in my non-Christian days, where they worked with energy, and it actually made me pretty ill. I'd stay away from all of it and trust God instead.

prem
Sep 2nd 2008, 07:04 PM
Bethany67, thnaks for post reply. I am a believer of Jesus Christ and how it will make effact in my life if i continue to make Pranic healing. What by praying Jesus and asking to cure by his name. Would that be possible.
Or its against Christianity. I would like to change the system of Pranic healing. Although all pranic healing is related with hindu and Chinese Tai chi, Qi qong. etc.
I am double minded now. Rather I should stop to make this pranic healing and continue to believe in jesus. Should pray for healing.

Bethany67
Sep 2nd 2008, 07:18 PM
I think you're right; if you start to investigate this kind of thing, it can become very attractive and draw you away from Jesus. Definitely ask Him for healing instead - He does heal, and I will pray for you.

keck553
Sep 2nd 2008, 07:37 PM
God heals for a purpose and according to His will. Remember what Jesus said after healing someone:

"Go and sin no more."

The focus on physical healing is but a small component of the real miricle of Jesus. Spiritual life.

Jesus is here to bring life to the spiritually dead. If a healing accomplishes that, then He has fulfilled His purpose. If a terrible sickness accomplishes that, then He has fulfilled His purpose.

Always pray that God's will be done, whatever the cost, to save someone's soul. An eternal life spent with God is far greater than any sleight of hand.

God healed me (as He does with all) when His Grace brought my spirit to life.

prem
Sep 2nd 2008, 07:38 PM
Thank you Bethany67 for your opinion and advice.

prem
Sep 2nd 2008, 07:54 PM
Keck553,
I couldnt understand clearly your message. Please tell shortly and commonly so that i can understand.
Than why I had Tuberculos Desease TB desease. and I am having other body ailments and skin desease. Is it normal. According to bible all sickness and desease are from Satan side. That means i am more controlled by satan side. if it is so. I would not let myself to go towards dark. Although after accident I had a hit on my head than suddenly it changes my thoughts. Why do you mean by Jesus heals for his pursposes and sleight of hand what that mean.

I dont understand why so many people in the West country are going towards East, I mean believing in things of Hindu and Boddhist. like Yoga, healing, rieki, qi qong, tai chi, pranic healing, tibetan monasteries and its culture, hindu impact etc. Yet West know already about the truth of Jesus Christ, what not following Bible.

carboy
Sep 2nd 2008, 08:30 PM
Hi Prem,

The west is becoming more pagan, moving toward eastern religions. We call it "new age". These things you are speaking of are getting into the church also. It is very wise to turn from these things and put trust in Jesus, Him alone.

Disease is part of this fallen world, Gods' promises to those who love Him can be experienced to some degree in this life but will fully be experienced, all blessing and promise, when we are with Him, future. Being ill does not mean you are controlled by satan.

May God heal you and direct your path. May he bring, and you find, solid fellowship to your relationship with Him.

Continue to pray and seek Jesus, many on this board will pray for you also.

Sold Out
Sep 2nd 2008, 08:30 PM
I think you're right; if you start to investigate this kind of thing, it can become very attractive and draw you away from Jesus. Definitely ask Him for healing instead - He does heal, and I will pray for you.

I agree. Satan will use something as seemingly harmless as Pranic healing to divert you away from your relationship with Christ.

Healing should never be the focus of our faith. Reaching others with the Gospel of Christ is always more important. Keep the eternal perspective!

keck553
Sep 2nd 2008, 09:56 PM
Keck553,
I couldnt understand clearly your message. Please tell shortly and commonly so that i can understand.
Than why I had Tuberculos Desease TB desease. and I am having other body ailments and skin desease. Is it normal. According to bible all sickness and desease are from Satan side. That means i am more controlled by satan side. if it is so. I would not let myself to go towards dark. Although after accident I had a hit on my head than suddenly it changes my thoughts. Why do you mean by Jesus heals for his pursposes and sleight of hand what that mean.

I dont understand why so many people in the West country are going towards East, I mean believing in things of Hindu and Boddhist. like Yoga, healing, rieki, qi qong, tai chi, pranic healing, tibetan monasteries and its culture, hindu impact etc. Yet West know already about the truth of Jesus Christ, what not following Bible.

I apologise for not being clear. The consequences of sin have a devastating effect on this world, and it is not necessarily your own sins that you can suffer from.

My wife has suffered from migranes all her life. She prayed for healing all her life, until finally God told her to stop. I mean the last time she prayed for healing for migranes, she distinclty sensed "STOP ASKING FOR THAT!". This isn't unprecendeted in the Bible. Even Paul's affliction was not healed.

Circumstances happen to people that put them into terrible places. It's not my thought that God creates these circumstances, but He can show us the extent and depth of our faith in them. God knows the limits and extent of our trust. He doesn't need to 'test' our faith for Himself, but He needs to show us the extent of our faith. One of the most profitable prayers I've prayed was "help me in my unbelief". This is what God does - he shows you what He can do, then leads us. I heard an analogy once that I could relate to:

There's a guy with a wheel barrow who says "I can take this wheelbarrow, blindfolded across this tightrope 500 feet in the air." So, without risk, you say "OK, I'll watch". Then the guy puts on his blindfold and pushes the wheelbarrow across and you have some faith he can actually do it. Then the guy looks at you and says, "OK, this time, you get in the wheelbarrow".

This is like the trust God wants from us. But we can never know the extent of our faith and trust until God shows us through all these circumstances of life.

If you read Luke, Chapter 5, you'll see that Peter had been fishing all night long with no catch. He must have been tired. Then Jesus says "Go out to the deep part and cast you net on the other side". Peter (reluctantly) does it and gets a catch so bountiful, he needs another boat to help with the catch. But the key is that Peter, no matter what he thought of the situation, no matter how futile his wisdom told him it was, he OBEYED GOD.

So yes, my wife is still aflicted with migranes. Why? Who knows? Perhaps it's inherited from all the generations of her ancestors who didn't live the way God told them to, but them maybe it's not? We shouldn't dispair that we don't have the wisdom of God; in fact we should draw near to Him because He has. Can God take her pain away? Yes. But that may not be in her best interest. Maybe that's what draws her into that secret place with her Father.

Joh 9:1 As He passed by, He saw a man blind from birth.
Joh 9:2 And His disciples asked Him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?"
Joh 9:3 Jesus answered, "It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him.

We don't know what God's plan is, we simply have to trust He knows what we can not.

What I meant was that God reveals Himself to the lost through the blind, the sick, the well, the good, the bad, the happy, the sad. For the most part, I ask that God through my weakness can reveal Jesus to the lost, that the Gospel of Salavation can be proclaimed in the midst of my despair, that I will praise Him even in the stormy waters.

dispen4ever
Sep 2nd 2008, 10:52 PM
Keep it simple, Prem. Read John 14:6, John 3:16-17, Romans 10:8-13. Each time double-mindednesss comes to you, say this, out loud: "Father, in the Name of Jesus, remove this thought from me." "Lord Jesus, rebuke satan. Tell him to go away." Do that every day, as many times as you want to. Say it in the morning, at noontime, at bedtime. Whatever God leads you to say or do, say or do it.

satan is lying to you.

We in the west are very sad that so many anti-Christian lies are being told to us. We must pray daily. We must ask God to protect us. We must put on the whole armor of God. We must walk in the footsteps of Jesus. There is only ONE life. It is short. Let Him find your peace.

livingwaters
Sep 2nd 2008, 11:21 PM
Hi Prem, Thank you for coming to this board, through the leading of God. Our Heavenly Father, God, will see you through all things. HE will never leave or forsake you.....so, don't leave or forsake HIM!!! OK?? If you have a true gospel of Jesus Christ bible, please read it every chance you get. The Lord will reveal HIMSELF to you through HIS Word(the Bible). :pray::pray::pray:

:pray:Pray to God, the Father every time you think about HIM....HE wants you to talk to HIM. Give HIM a chance to do what HE can do....which is everything and anything HE desires...Amen

May God Bless You in strengthening your faith!!!:hug:

daughter
Sep 15th 2008, 12:30 PM
Hi Prem.

I agree with Bethany... before I was a Christian I was a witch, and "worked" with "energies", etc. It seemed to work but there were always consequences. About three years ago a very good friend of my husband's suddenly died, completely unexpectedly, and nobody ever got to the bottom of what killed him. The theory that his friends came up with was that his "energies" got out of balance, because he was a reiki healer. Fact is, nobody knows - one day he was fit and well, the next day he was dead.

I have however seen some amazing healings that had nothing to do with humans demanding a response from God, or pretending to be God themselves. When people truly trust Christ amazing things can happen... I saw a woman healed of paralyses after a stroke, and a woman vomitting blood from a stomach ulcer suddenly healed in the name of Jesus.

I've also seen people peacefully accept that God is in control, and live with the burden He allows... and that is a miracle too.

But when we demand things, then we step outside His will, and that's when we're in trouble.

Steps
Sep 15th 2008, 02:59 PM
I think I like what Seer and Daughter have said.

First, what do you believe? What is your relationship with Christ? I don't mean whether you believe about him or not. The bible is clear that ''Even the Devil believes and trembles''. Even Mohammed believed in Jesus. So to say that you believe is not sufficient. You need to look inside yourself.

Then again, I want to ask you what Aura Healing entails. I ask so I may understand it and maybe tell you where it departs from the will God for you, if it does. Am not judging you. No one is. Please tell us what is involved, without prejudice.

Healing is the children's bread as far Jehovah god is concerned. We do have immense power within us. We need to channel them properly. you can actually live your whole life without being sick. But tell us what you do in this chantra or Aura scanning, as you called it.

Praying for you. God Bless

threebigrocks
Sep 15th 2008, 03:22 PM
Prem, if you have turned from eastern religions to Christ because you consider them to be false and Him to be true and then find Hiduism and Buddism in what you did, why question it? Right there is tells me that you know the truth, that things associated with eastern religions are not of Christ.

Why make any further considerations? Leave pranic healing, all that is associated with it aside and continue to look forward to Christ. Seems simple enough, correct?

BrianSmith
Nov 2nd 2009, 04:52 AM
Here is a bible verse i beleive to speak on auras.
Matthew 6:22
22The eye is the lamp of the body. So if your eye is single and good, your entire body will be full of light.
23but if your eye is bad your whole body will be full of darkness And if the light you think you have is actually darkness, how deep that darkness is.

basically what I beleive this is trying to communicate as far as what you are talking about is that if your eye is focused on the finished works Jesus Christ he will fill your body with his light through the Holy Spirit. and if you focus on the cares of this world your body will be filled with the darkness of this world (and the anxieties and infirmities that come with it).

here are some Biblical examples of people being filled with this light
from luke chapter 9
The Transfiguration
28About eight days after Jesus said this, he took Peter, John and James with him and went up onto a mountain to pray. 29As he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became as bright as a flash of lightning. 30Two men, Moses and Elijah, 31appeared in glorious splendor, talking with Jesus. They spoke about his departure, which he was about to bring to fulfillment at Jerusalem. 32Peter and his companions were very sleepy, but when they became fully awake, they saw his glory and the two men standing with him. 33As the men were leaving Jesus, Peter said to him, "Master, it is good for us to be here. Let us put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah." (He did not know what he was saying.)
34While he was speaking, a cloud appeared and enveloped them, and they were afraid as they entered the cloud. 35A voice came from the cloud, saying, "This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him." 36When the voice had spoken, they found that Jesus was alone. The disciples kept this to themselves, and told no one at that time what they had seen.

trippy right? and here in acts 6:15 right before they stoned stephen

15 At this point everyone in the high council stared at Stephen, because his face became as bright as an angel’s.

Jesus is the light of the world!
John 12:46 (New International Version)
46I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.
So this is what the bible perscribes for being balanced mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Philippians 4:6-9 (Amplified Bible)
6Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition ([a]definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.

7And God's peace [shall be yours, that [b]tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall [c]garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

8For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them].

I dont recommend that aura hookdey pookey bunkness just let Jesus fix you up, that other stuff seems like drugs to me it might work for a season but i beleive it will utimately leave you wanting and paying more, afterall Jesus NEVER charged anyone a penny for his healing virtue.

and as far as not going to church... good we are not called to go to church we are called to be the church, afterall our bodies are the temple of the living God, but as far as being part of a body of believers. St. paul says in
Hebrews 10:24-25 (Amplified Bible)
24And let us consider and give [a]attentive, continuous care to watching over one another, studying how we may stir up (stimulate and incite) to love and helpful deeds and noble activities,

25Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some people, but admonishing (warning, urging, and encouraging) one another, and all the more faithfully as you see the day approaching.

i recomend finding a congregation (most people call it a church) that believes in the entire bible (the healing, dreams, visions, the gifts of the spirit, prophesy, raising of the dead, etc. etc.) with enthusiastic heartfelt worship and Love.

Footnotes:

I combined different versions of the bible in order to drive home important points i needed to make i personally like the new king james, the amplified bible, the king james bible, the message bible

you can read the entire chapter of matthew chapter 6 here
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%206&version=AMP

here is the greek definition of the word single in context of matthew http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G573&t=KJV
i suggest that you study other words of interest in these verses.

Dani H
Nov 5th 2009, 05:32 AM
**Mod note: Since this thread is a year old and the OP has not been participating in a long time, this thread is now closed. Thank you everyone for your insightful answers.