PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT Need Prayer...

ChristsCourage
Sep 2nd 2008, 08:23 PM
Hello, my friends of Christ, it is me Dana. I need prayers to stay with God forever. I went away, and, turned myself into an atheist recently, and, it was no fuyn. Then I decided toi come back, and, become a Christian again. So, please pray that I can stay a Christian forever. Thanks, and, God Bless.

Kosinis
Sep 2nd 2008, 08:40 PM
Glad to pray for you =) Put some effort of your own in, go to church read the Bible do your best to keep on the road with God!

miepie
Sep 2nd 2008, 08:54 PM
Charles and I will pray for you. :hug:

Love you,
Mieke :kiss:

livingwaters
Sep 3rd 2008, 12:09 AM
Prayers going up for you!!!:pray::pray: Sometimes it's tough to realize who we really are.....in Christ!!! Joint heirs with Christ with an inheritance from our Creator, THE FATHER ALMIGHTY!!!!!! Alleluia. Praying is our connector with our FATHER.....so pray, pray, pray, pray, pray....Amen!!!

You make your environment so Christian, that others would think GOD, HIMSELF, lived with you.....of course, we know, HE does......Glory to God!!! Thank you, LORD....teach this child of yours how to live, breath, walk, talk, eat, sing, whatever.......like YOU, LORD!!!!:pray::hug::pp

Redneck Charger
Sep 3rd 2008, 03:08 AM
Praying for you Dana..Please Jesus, help her stay with the Christiany Family..:pray: