PDA

View Full Version : Needing some prayers

*Living~By~Faith*
Sep 2nd 2008, 09:59 PM
I'm once again having sharp pains in my stomach. I've had several tests in the past to see what could be causing these pains, but the doctors can't find anything wrong. I just wish they would find out what wrong and do something about it. I'm so tired of going through these painful episodes every so often.

Would you also pray with me about moving to town soon. I'm hoping it'll work out soon, but I didn't really find anything out when I talked to my brother over the weekend. I'm also going to take the test next week to try to get my permit. I really want to learn to drive, because I'm so tired of having to rely on others to take me places, but the problem is I'm a nervous driver.

livingwaters
Sep 3rd 2008, 12:01 AM
Livin~by~faith......:hmm: OK!!! Let's see that faith at work. Our Lord says to put ALL, not some, but, ALL of our problems on HIM..Take up HIS yoke, because it is a light yoke!!!! Amen. HE is THE ONLY ONE who can give you peace about the driving business. If you will let HIM, HE will always come through....HE will take you through the fire, again...Amen.

I know that sometimes we think we have to do everything alone. :B That is NOT what the LORD's Word teaches. We serve an "on time God," yes, we do...We have to crucify "the old man" everyday. We have to speak the Word, healing scriptures, prayer of faith, or whatever we need, ALOUD!!!! Your tongue can speak life or death!!! Choose life.....Amen.

:pray:Prayers are going up for your stomach problems. I know that our LORD is our HEALER, among other things. HIS Word says, by MY stripes you are healed. So, talk like it, act like it, speak like it .... and watch what happens. See, sometimes, we just have to "preach" ourselves happy, healed, joyful, healed, praising, healed, rebuking satan, healed. Oh, dear Lord turn this all around for the good, and that your name be glorified. Alleulia.:hug:

God Bless!!!:)

Redneck Charger
Sep 3rd 2008, 03:09 AM
Jesus.. Please heal these pains..:pray:

Tanya~
Sep 3rd 2008, 04:46 AM
Praying for you Wanda, that you will be healed of these pains, or that they will find the cause and be able to treat it.

Ashley274
Sep 3rd 2008, 05:26 AM
Praying for you too :pray:

Friend of I AM
Sep 3rd 2008, 04:06 PM
I'm once again having sharp pains in my stomach. I've had several tests in the past to see what could be causing these pains, but the doctors can't find anything wrong. I just wish they would find out what wrong and do something about it. I'm so tired of going through these painful episodes every so often.

I also went in for an ultrasound today to see if I have any kidney or bladder stones. I've had them in the past and I've been having some symptoms that I had when I had them before. I should hear about the results tomorrow or Thursday since I didn't have to go to the doctor after my ultrasound.

While I'm asking for prayers, would you also pray with me about moving to town soon. I'm hoping it'll work out soon, but I didn't really find anything out when I talked to my brother over the weekend. I'm also going to take the test next week to try to get my permit. I really want to learn to drive, because I'm so tired of having to rely on others to take me places, but the problem is I'm a nervous driver.

Hey Living by Faith,

I pray that your stomach pains will be healed and that you receive your driver's permit. On a related note, you may want to have the doctors check the muscles around your stomach. It's possible that you may have some sort of abdominal tear or strain. God bless in Christ. Stephen

ServantofTruth
Sep 3rd 2008, 09:02 PM
Lord Jesus you know these needs, please look down kindly. SofTy.:pray: