PDA

View Full Version : My brother, and my guinea pig

Firekitty
Sep 2nd 2008, 11:33 PM
Me and my brother were jumping on the trampoline, and my brother fell and bent his back back.. we don't know if he's alright.. he can't talk, so he can't tell us if he hurt himself. :( His name is Jesse.
We might take him to the doctor if he doesn't seem alright..
And also, my guinea pig is sick.. :cry:

Please pray that my brother is alright!
Thanks! :hug:

ServantofTruth
Sep 2nd 2008, 11:36 PM
Me and my brother were jumping on the trampoline, and my brother fell and bent his back back.. we don't know if he's alright.. he can't talk, so he can't tell us if he hurt himself. :( His name is Jesse.
We might take him to the doctor if he doesn't seem alright..
And also, my guinea pig is sick.. :cry:

Please pray that my brother is alright!
Thanks! :hug:

Lord please look kindly on these needs. Also strengthen Firekitty so she can show your love and support those close to her. God bless you, SofTy. :pray:

livingwaters
Sep 2nd 2008, 11:51 PM
Firekitty, :pray:y prayers are going up to you and your family. May the LORD touch the back of your brother that he may jump up and glorify the LORD with his healing.Amen What do you mean, he can't talk?

Also, praying that your pet feels better, too. Maybe it is grieving about your brother being hurt!!!

May God put HIS arms around you and your family and give you comfort and strength. Also, put YOUR arms around GOD and tell HIM how much you love HIM. Talk to HIM!!!!!:hug:

Redneck Charger
Sep 3rd 2008, 03:11 AM
Prayers are with your brother.. Please Jesus help heal his back, or give him the ability to talk.. so he can explain his pain!:pray:

Ravenwspr
Sep 3rd 2008, 05:17 PM
I am praying that your brother is healing and doing alright - you can feed your guinea pig some broccoli and a little plain yogurt, just a little bit at a time. They need alot of iron and vitamin C in their diet. Also if you have vitamin drops for him add triple to his water when he is ill and if your family can have a vet look at him it would help too.

Firekitty
Sep 3rd 2008, 08:28 PM
Firekitty, :pray:y prayers are going up to you and your family. May the LORD touch the back of your brother that he may jump up and glorify the LORD with his healing.Amen What do you mean, he can't talk?

Also, praying that your pet feels better, too. Maybe it is grieving about your brother being hurt!!!

May God put HIS arms around you and your family and give you comfort and strength. Also, put YOUR arms around GOD and tell HIM how much you love HIM. Talk to HIM!!!!!:hug:

He has down sydrome.. he can talk, but he can't say words, he can just babble.
He is alot better now! Before, he looked like he was in pain, and his back was all stiff, but now he's back to normal and jumping again!
We've learned from this not to do dangerous tricks anymore:bounce:

I am praying that your brother is healing and doing alright - you can feed your guinea pig some broccoli and a little plain yogurt, just a little bit at a time. They need alot of iron and vitamin C in their diet. Also if you have vitamin drops for him add triple to his water when he is ill and if your family can have a vet look at him it would help too.

The guinea pig has a skin irritation and mouth sores, he stopped eating, and becuase he stopped eating his teeth got overgrown.. the vet had to grind his teeth down and shave him where the skin was irritated. So we have to force him to eat, and give him alot of antibiotics.
Alot of stress on the poor thing! No idea what cuased all of it.
But seems to be getting better!

Ravenwspr
Sep 4th 2008, 03:26 AM
I am so glad that your brother is recovered from his back pain! that is wonderful news :D It sounds like your pet is on the mend also, they tend to be so fragile sometimes, but I will keep praying that it makes it through, poor lil guy. And may God bless you for your kind heart as well :)