PDA

View Full Version : Prayer and asking for forgivness..

Redneck Charger
Sep 3rd 2008, 03:21 AM
Jesus.. I was pretty rough, and rude on my Dad tonight.. We have never reallyhad a relationship in all my years growing up..and is even worse now. I was so frustrated in the way I saw my Mom tonight.. Went and talked to Linda the church's reverend.. She told me I should tell my Dad about my Mom as a good neighbour.. Well I did, and it turned into a ugle argument. I love my Dad.. But don't wanna tell him that. I am so mad at things he did and didn't do for my Mom.. Jesus please forgive me for the way I spoke and treated my Dad.. I should have just gone over to his house, told him about Mom..and walked away.. Please forgive me!:pray:

livingwaters
Sep 3rd 2008, 03:37 AM
:hug:RC, the Lord knows your heart. HE knows there is lots of pain there. HE will help you to deal with this in time, in the Christian way. Just repenting and asking for forgiveness is the main thing. You do not want to be separated from God for any time. We need HIM to direct every one of our steps. We must have HIS wisdom and knowledge to deal with this life and it's issues. Only, through HIM can we do anything. I am in prayer that your dad can understand where your feelings are coming from. It's tough to deal with your mom's situation and to deal with your hurt from the past. Also, praying for you and your mom.

Our LORD gives us that unexplainable, unobtainable from anyone else, kind of LOVE, COMFORT, and PEACE!!!! Just talk to our HEAVENLY FATHER about these things. Don't let the sun go down on your wrath and hurt. It's just not worth it!!!!Amen...

God Bless and take care.:hug:

Redneck Charger
Sep 3rd 2008, 03:52 AM
Thank you Livingwaters.. I just don't want to talk to the man.. And everytime we do.. it just gets ugly.. But it's been burning on muy chest for a bit.. I mean he was married to her at one time.. brought me and my other 2 sibblings up.. good or not a good way.. But watching Mom dying has made me look at alot of things differently.. I didn't wanna tell him, and then I did.. and so I did..and of course the conversation went where it always does.. arguing..I woul dlove to have a relationship like I have my GF's parents.. But know that will never happen.. But yes I pray for him and the rest of the family and his wife every morning and night.. Thanx for your words Buddy!:pray:

Ashley274
Sep 3rd 2008, 05:29 AM
The Lord already forgave you ...worry not on that....I am praying for you :pray::pray::pray::hug:

Ravenwspr
Sep 3rd 2008, 08:06 AM
Most things have no easy answers /solutions, what is important is what we do with it from here. Ask God to show you what you dont know or understand, and ask for peace in youre heart when you think over the past, because that is the only place it can exist. (the past) Chin up :) Youre loved and forgiven and walking through the hardest of things to face right now, but youre not alone, ever.

hiswordisfinal
Sep 3rd 2008, 09:34 PM
May the Lord bless you abundantly my friend! the enemy knows all of our weaknesses and will try his best to upset / antagonize us in anyway possible, place all this in God hands and have faith that he can and does the impossible!.in the mean time i pray that your dad is touched by the love of God in Jesus name i pray-AMEN AMEN AMEN!:pray::pray::pray: