PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT Thank you Jesus for Project Peter

Redneck Charger
Sep 3rd 2008, 04:06 AM
Jesus, please here my Prayers for Project Peter.. Haven't been around that long, but for the time that I have been.. He has done a great job.. Jesus please take care of him..and please help our new successor Slug1.. Please Jesus hear our prayers..:pray:

EaglesWINGS911
Sep 3rd 2008, 04:09 AM
Wait what happened, did i miss something? Is PP ok?

Redneck Charger
Sep 3rd 2008, 04:15 AM
Yes he is fine.. there was a posts in "New Posts" that he is stepping down .. and putting Slug1 in charge..;)

EaglesWINGS911
Sep 3rd 2008, 04:18 AM
Oh whew! Had me worried there for a minute...well I'll be sorry to see him go, but congrats Slug1 :)

Diggindeeper
Sep 3rd 2008, 04:57 AM
Project Peter is truly a man of God. I'm reminded of a verse in Acts where the people, after sitting under the ministry of Peter and John, gave special heed to them because they could tell Peter and John had been with Jesus.
(Acts 4:13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

Let me tell you, if people only knew Project Peter and his family... they would certainly know these folks have been with Jesus.

And well, Slug1 and his wife cheech are the same way! Project Peter's footsteps are hard to fill, but Slug1 is a great choice to follow in those footsteps! We are so blessed to have both of these men (and their families!) on this board!

I agree and ask God to bless them both abundantly, keep them safe, and guide their steps!

Ashley274
Sep 3rd 2008, 05:02 AM
I have grown to really like PP so in many ways this is sad for me :(

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

turtledove
Sep 7th 2008, 02:56 PM
As these changes are made I am praying God be with PP in all he does in his ministry outside the forum and as he continues here. God, grant grace and wisdom to Slug1 as he steps into his new position too. Thanks be to God for committed Christian men and women who work so long and hard on our behalf on this wonderful website. :pray:

moonglow
Sep 7th 2008, 07:03 PM
Project Peter is truly a man of God. I'm reminded of a verse in Acts where the people, after sitting under the ministry of Peter and John, gave special heed to them because they could tell Peter and John had been with Jesus.
(Acts 4:13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

Let me tell you, if people only knew Project Peter and his family... they would certainly know these folks have been with Jesus.

And well, Slug1 and his wife cheech are the same way! Project Peter's footsteps are hard to fill, but Slug1 is a great choice to follow in those footsteps! We are so blessed to have both of these men (and their families!) on this board!

I agree and ask God to bless them both abundantly, keep them safe, and guide their steps!

I echo this...in prayer...:pray:

God bless

Scruffy Kid
Sep 7th 2008, 07:58 PM
Amen! Amen! Amen!