PDA

View Full Version : Stress!

faith&charity
Sep 3rd 2008, 11:24 PM
I'm officially stressed out of my mind...

Out of curiosity today, i decided to check the state fair's website to see if i could delete one of my 2 entry forms. Lo and behold, i found out i had 3 entries for the fair, and no, i couldn't delete any of them. So, i have 3 art/craft projects i have to get done by the end of this month that won't be easy, oh! and i have to tell my art teacher that i goofed in the fair registration process, so i'm registered twice and i can't change it...

Also, i have plans to launch a small business soon doing pet portraits...i drew up the plans today to "launch" a myspace page and later on a full-blown website within 2 months. So because most of my free time will now be spent doing these fair entries that i didn't know i HAD, i'm going to have to push the goal to launch the business ahead. i was hoping to have it finished by October 31, but who knows when it may get done now.

On top of that, the never ending schoolwork...we have art homework, and that takes long enough to do on its own...

on top of that, my job, which is chaotic in that there's never a dull moment...

plus friend issues, trying to sort out a broken friendship that wasn't intentional...

and i can't talk to my best friend; i'm taking a break from her due to internal issues, and i promised i'd stay away for a week...yet i'm dying to just call her up...

plus my spiritual life, which is not always where i want it to be.

Times like these i wish i could just throw my hands into the air and say "Lord! I give up!"

so, this may seem very small compared to other requests on here, but i need prayer for my patience and focus in these coming months. It's going to be crazy.

livingwaters
Sep 3rd 2008, 11:40 PM
Well, first off.....I noticed your "spiritual life" was at the end of everything else. Hate to tell you this, honey.....but, that's the problem!!!!

So, it's up to you, as to how you handle your "spiritual life." Try changing it so that God will be first and foremost, and I promise......you WILL see a difference. ONLY GOD, should be first.

I have a lilttle craft thing that I do for the Lord. If you PM me, I'll be glad to share!!!!:hug:

faith&charity
Sep 3rd 2008, 11:48 PM
Well, first off.....I noticed your "spiritual life" was at the end of everything else. Hate to tell you this, honey.....but, that's the problem!!!!

So, it's up to you, as to how you handle your "spiritual life." Try changing it so that God will be first and foremost, and I promise......you WILL see a difference. ONLY GOD, should be first.

I have a lilttle craft thing that I do for the Lord. If you PM me, I'll be glad to share!!!!:hug:

yes, i realized that after i posted it... i had just found out about this state fair issue today, so it was naturally at the top of my mind... but i'm so scattered lately, it's hard to keep my priorites where they should be....i'm working on it.

i'd love to hear about how you serve the Lord in crafting :D

moonglow
Sep 4th 2008, 12:45 AM
You sound like the week I had last week! Too many things all at once and I got very stressed out then I got sick! Stress runs down the body and then we catch anything that comes along (though I think mine was an allergic reaction to a nasal spray). On the fair stuff....if you don't put anything in it...that's ok! People fill out enterties all the time but then things happen and they can't put anything in. So if you just can't do it...don't worry about it.

I will be praying for you on this and things get in order quickly!

God bless

Redneck Charger
Sep 4th 2008, 12:34 PM
Praying for you!:pray:

Frances
Sep 4th 2008, 04:49 PM
Times like these i wish i could just throw my hands into the air and say "Lord! I give up!" .

:pray: that you do just that, as I know He'll be delighted if you stop trying to do everything without Him . .

:pray: that you allow Him to Guide you regarding priorities. (it's my experience that there is always time to get everything done providing
I allow Him to lead me . . .

turtledove
Sep 4th 2008, 05:13 PM
Praying that you will be given the grace to...(see the scripture below)

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. " 1 Peter 5:7. :pray:

doug3
Sep 4th 2008, 09:25 PM
I am praying that God will show you the things He considers important and their order of priority. I suggest you ask Him too. :)

“But make His Kingdom and righteousness your chief aim, and then these things shall all be given you in addition. Do not be over-anxious, therefore, about to-morrow, for to-morrow will bring its own cares. Enough for each day are its own troubles.” (Matthew 6:33-34 WEYMOUTH NT)

On a practical note I am sure there is a number you can phone or an e-mail address you can write to, or even a normal mailing address, to cancel your extra registations for the county fair.