PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Analyzer machine

Ian_Vincent
Sep 4th 2008, 01:29 AM
Kingdom Analyzer machine (http://ianvincent.wordpress.com/2008/09/04/kingdom-analyzer-machine/)

September 4, 2008 by ian vincent

And He said to them, “Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.” Luke 12:15

So, material possessions are not the essence constituting what a person’s life is. Then what constitutes a person’s life? Material possessions can easily be accounted for, weighed and quantified, but these are not my life, so, can my “life” be weighed and quantified? Yes. It is, and will be at the last Day.

If you could put all your life presently in a “Kingdom Analyzer machine” what sort of evaluation would you get? (I’m not equating Jesus with a machine, it’s a metaphor)

Would Jesus say to you, “Your life, your faith on the earth is pure gold, it consists of MY LIFE and therefore your life represents the Kingdom of God”?

For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. For he that serves Christ in these things is well pleasing to God and approved by men. Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another.
(Rom 14:17-19)

Is the Kingdom of Christ, of God, of Heaven, that which presently constitutes your life? If you ask yourself, “What is my life?”, does the Holy Spirit echo back, “The Kingdom of Christ” ?