PDA

View Full Version : An acquaintance was just killed

Big T
Sep 4th 2008, 03:34 AM
A guy that I know from the riding community was killed, the other day.

He was cut off by an ambulance, but not entirely the ambulances fault by a long shot. He was speeding up the street and then accelerated when he got closer to the light. The ambulance turned and he broadsided the ambulance. He was also not wearing any protective gear.

Makes me really sad that this happened. It was the fault of both "drivers". But the motorcyclist always comes out on the short end.

Just a little sad today.

Jeanne D
Sep 4th 2008, 04:24 AM
I'm so sorry..

May the Lord comfort his loved ones and you too.

Jeanne:pray:

ilovemetal
Sep 4th 2008, 05:06 AM
bummer man. well, i'll pray for the family of the rider. this story is the reason i do'nt ride bikes. cuz you'd be talking about me probly.

no good.

RoadWarrior
Sep 4th 2008, 05:26 AM

He was cut off by an ambulance, but not entirely the ambulances fault by a long shot. He was speeding up the street and then accelerated when he got closer to the light. The ambulance turned and he broadsided the ambulance. He was also not wearing any protective gear.

Makes me really sad that this happened. It was the fault of both "drivers". But the motorcyclist always comes out on the short end.

Just a little sad today.

Lord please bring comfort and peace to my brother, and to the family of the man who died. Give them mourning that is cleansing and healing, to all who loved the one who is now gone from their lives.

Steps
Sep 4th 2008, 08:42 AM

Just a little sad today.
So sorry Big T! Be comforted my dear brother. I hope you didn't get to see this tragedy in person. I really don't like the image such things leave on the mind.

So sorry!

lbeaty1981
Sep 4th 2008, 07:04 PM
Ouch, sorry to hear about this. I'll be praying for you, his family, and his loved ones.

Big T
Sep 5th 2008, 01:26 AM
thank you all and his family would thank you as well.

Seeker of truth
Sep 5th 2008, 01:33 AM
I'm sorry Todd :hug: Prayers for his family :pray:

cnw
Sep 5th 2008, 01:55 AM
it makes my heart sick when I hear of a motercycle acc. Sorry to hear this about your friend.

cheech
Sep 5th 2008, 02:40 AM
Very sorry to hear this Big T. :hug:

CoffeeCat
Sep 5th 2008, 02:49 AM
Praying for you, T, and this man's family and friends, and the rest of your riding community.

TRL1957
Sep 5th 2008, 04:32 AM
I am deeply sorry to hear about this. Please know i am praying for you and all those concerned. God bless

AngelAuthor
Sep 5th 2008, 07:47 AM
Do you know if he was saved?

livingwaters
Sep 6th 2008, 03:20 AM
I really brings back bad memories when I hear of tragedies on motorbikes...my brother lost one of his legs in a mb accident when he was 18 yrs. old. :pray::pray:ing for the rider and his family....also, for you. May God bring comfort to all of you!!!!

Big T
Sep 6th 2008, 04:35 AM
Do you know if he was saved?
not as far as I could tell.