PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for the Fundamentalists at my University

poochie
Sep 5th 2008, 01:45 AM
Thanks so much for the prayers.

CoffeeCat
Sep 5th 2008, 02:42 AM
Praying for all of you, that all of your hearts are softened, that judgements do not come quickly to any of you, that true forgiveness is willing and easy from you and those you want to speak to, and that reconciliation's made possible between you folks. :hug:

livingwaters
Sep 5th 2008, 03:03 AM
Calling names is not the answer....you're just getting more people upset. ;)
You pray, as will I and others for you, to the only ONE who can "get it straight." Man/Woman can't do anything without God in the picture.Amen.

Hey, if you need reconciliation with others, maybe you can send them a letter....just be humble in all that you do. Praise the Lord!!!:)

poochie
Sep 5th 2008, 06:49 AM
Praying for all of you, that all of your hearts are softened, that judgements do not come quickly to any of you, that true forgiveness is willing and easy from you and those you want to speak to, and that reconciliation's made possible between you folks. :hug:

Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

poochie
Sep 5th 2008, 06:50 AM
Calling names is not the answer....you're just getting more people upset. ;)
You pray, as will I and others for you, to the only ONE who can "get it straight." Man/Woman can't do anything without God in the picture.Amen.

Hey, if you need reconciliation with others, maybe you can send them a letter....just be humble in all that you do. Praise the Lord!!!:)

That will never work. That would only get me into trouble.

Redneck Charger
Sep 5th 2008, 09:41 AM
You need to try everything..and continue to try.. Praise the Lord.. as we all pray for you!!:pray:

Frances
Sep 5th 2008, 05:28 PM
I :pray: that Poochie gains a greater understanding of 'Fundamentalists' - of which I am one. I am also very evangelical.
A fundamentalist is just a person who believes the fundamental Truths of the Bible eg. of Sin and Salvation; our beliefs are the opposite of those who have liberal views, trying to make out the Bible says what they would like it to, but not what it actually does say. I am not interested at all in church traditions. My heart is only closed to deceit and unGodly points of view.

poochie
Sep 6th 2008, 05:32 PM
You need to try everything..and continue to try.. Praise the Lord.. as we all pray for you!!:pray:

I am sorry but I believe there is a great deal of bitterness and hate in the heart of this male and this female. Even going to the administration
with a humble spirit may backfire on me.

I mean the chapel speakers have spoken on loving your enemies and other sisters and brothers in the faith. But if I were to strive to make peace with the male and the female I'd be in trouble. I believe that if they want peace they will contact me, but they ahve not.