PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my marriage

DanaBeth
Sep 5th 2008, 04:25 AM
I've only posted here a couple of times--although I'm here reading every day--so I feel self-conscious about asking for prayer. However, my marriage needs help, and I know most of all it needs prayer.

Please lift me, my husband, and our 18-month-old son up in prayer. My husband and I are having some difficulities; we are at an impasse and are barely speaking. The tension in the house is horrible, and I worry about how it may affect our son. I tried talking to my husband tonight, but he said he has nothing to say. I am at a loss, and I know that only God can help us. Please pray that my words to my husband are loving and gentle and that I say the words God wants me to say. Please pray for my husband too, that he'll tell me everything that's bothering him so that we can try to fix it. I know that we are both to blame, and I want to make things better. I am so afraid for my family. We have had problems before, but this time it seems like my husband is giving up...

Thank you.

Dana

Ashley274
Sep 5th 2008, 05:14 AM
Hi Dana I am praying for your family :hug::pray:

Ravenwspr
Sep 5th 2008, 06:32 AM
I'm praying that God will bring peace to your family and remove the emotions and situations keeping reconciliation from happening there.

Redneck Charger
Sep 5th 2008, 09:43 AM
Please Jesus, Help Dana and her marriage.. Please help them work things out.. so they can spend time with their Baby.. and all things will work out for them.. Praying for you and your husband..:pray:

Frances
Sep 5th 2008, 05:31 PM
:pray: that you will both allow the Lord to lead you in the way that will Heal the rift in your marriage . . .

hiswordisfinal
Sep 5th 2008, 05:40 PM
Please Father hear the request of your child that needs your love and guidance in this matter, may your love and your light be abundant in this marriage!.Do not fear my sister the Lord knows the desire of your heart and that is to please him, never be afraid to ask for prayer it's what we all should do for each other! is it not what the Lord instructed!?.Have patience with your husband and try not to keep asking him to talk through the issue until he is ready to talk to you,it will only make the matter worse, we men are as complicated as women(lol) when it come's to revealing our emotions-but you have a Father that can and do's do the impossible! have faith and believe on the mighty words of Christ Jesus that anything we ask in His name faithfully our Father will give unto us!.Be blessed and i hope the Lord answers your prayers in the twinkling of an eye.AMEN:pray::pray::pray: