PDA

View Full Version : Have Twin Toe?

PeterJ
Sep 5th 2008, 03:07 PM
Have you got a Twin Toe? Or Twin Finger?

Laish
Sep 6th 2008, 07:53 AM
ok not wanting to come off as stupid I need to know what is a twin toe or twin finger

Bethany67
Sep 6th 2008, 07:58 AM
Yeah I haven't a clue either.

daughter
Sep 6th 2008, 10:44 AM
A ridiculously mirror image digit? Yes... I broke my left foot several times, and thought all the toes were different from the right, until I broke my right foot. Now my left and right foot "pinkies" and "rings" look like reflections of each other.

If that's a twin, I've got it.

PeterJ
Sep 6th 2008, 06:24 PM
LOL A twin toe for instance is your 3rd toe is a twin of your 2nd toe; they are the 100% same.

Since some people have twin toes; iam asuming they some have twin finger.

Laish
Sep 7th 2008, 03:51 AM
Oh ok got ya LOL :lol: Answer is nope

Drums4Him
Sep 9th 2008, 04:05 AM
I have seen people who's 2nd toe was longer than their big toe. Looks kinda weird. I have not seen a twin toe.

lilybetweenthorns
Sep 14th 2008, 01:52 AM
No twin toe for me.

I have seen people who's 2nd toe was longer than their big toe. Looks kinda weird. I have not seen a twin toe.

I have a longer second toe. In middle school we all would say those with a longer toe were so smart they needed extra space to store their knowledge ;):lol:

Rocking horse
Sep 14th 2008, 12:57 PM
I think I got confused, I thought "twin" meant "extra" or two of the same. I was actually born with two thumbs on my right hand. When I was about 2yrs old the outer thumb was removed. To look at my hand now people wouldn't know unless it was pointed out to them. I have a slight lump on the side of my hand where the other thumb was and if I bang the side of my hand where the bone of the extra thumb was, then it hurts a lot. But my remaining thumb works normally. Apparently I'm very lucky because some who have extra thumbs removed don't have the full use of the remaining thumb.