PDA

View Full Version : Anyone miss me?

Seeker of truth
Sep 5th 2008, 07:04 PM
I've been a bit scarce as of late but I am back, bigger and better than ever :D

Sherrie
Sep 5th 2008, 07:09 PM
That is good to know! Wondered where you have been and you are so quiet too!

always
Sep 5th 2008, 07:09 PM
I've been a bit scarce as of late but I am back, bigger and better than ever :D

I'm a newcomer but I missed you:kiss:

Seeker of truth
Sep 5th 2008, 07:11 PM
That is good to know! Wondered where you have been and you are so quiet too!

I've been working through some personal issues. Real life, ya know? :rolleyes: :lol:

Vashti, hello there :wave:

moonglow
Sep 5th 2008, 07:13 PM
I've been working through some personal issues. Real life, ya know? :rolleyes: :lol:

Vashti, hello there :wave:

No I was doing that! :lol: I haven't been on much lately either...been sick actually...combination of the stomach flu and stress...:rolleyes: If I had been on though I would have missed you! :lol::hug:

Seeker of truth
Sep 5th 2008, 07:14 PM
No I was doing that! :lol: I haven't been on much lately either...been sick actually...combination of the stomach flu and stress...:rolleyes: If I had been on though I would have missed you! :lol::hug:

The flu..ugh...don't give it to me ;)

I hope you're feeling better Julie :hug:

moonglow
Sep 5th 2008, 07:42 PM
The flu..ugh...don't give it to me ;)

I hope you're feeling better Julie :hug:

Hope you are doing ok too! I think I will live...though it was touch and go there for awhile...;) blah...

went to the chiropractor yesterday and he said he had four or five people in that had this...going around kind of early in the year...:( (well in my case the doctor did say it could have been food poisoning...mine lasted longer then two days for sure! ugh).

Anyway glad you are back..are you ok?

Seeker of truth
Sep 5th 2008, 07:48 PM
Hope you are doing ok too! I think I will live...though it was touch and go there for awhile...;) blah...

went to the chiropractor yesterday and he said he had four or five people in that had this...going around kind of early in the year...:( (well in my case the doctor did say it could have been food poisoning...mine lasted longer then two days for sure! ugh).

Anyway glad you are back..are you ok?

Lisa has had the flu. She had to miss two nights of work. Being sick stinks :(

Me? I'm ok. Licking some wounds but it's nothing He can't fix :)

moonglow
Sep 5th 2008, 08:04 PM
Lisa has had the flu. She had to miss two nights of work. Being sick stinks :(

Me? I'm ok. Licking some wounds but it's nothing He can't fix :)

Ok good! Glad you are ok...:hug: but sorry to hear Lisa was sick...blah

livingwaters
Sep 6th 2008, 03:24 AM
I think I recognize the cat. LOL I'm kinda new, but good to have you back...hope life is treating you good..Amen:)

Ashley274
Sep 6th 2008, 05:41 AM
I really have missed you and am glad you are back :hug:

Seeker of truth
Sep 6th 2008, 01:51 PM
Thank you all :hug:

Things are getting better :) The enemy is not happy unless he is messing in our lives, ya know :mad:

ConqueredbyLove
Sep 6th 2008, 06:41 PM
I missed you and your cat! And I don't ever know you...But it is never good when part of the body is missing and hurting :cry:

I am going to sic my cat on yours :)

Seeker of truth
Sep 6th 2008, 07:53 PM
I missed you and your cat! And I don't ever know you...But it is never good when part of the body is missing and hurting :cry:

I am going to sic my cat on yours :)

My cat are much too serious to fight. He are a lover of the Lord :) He and your cat could become good friends though :)