PDA

View Full Version : Look closely at the end of Rev. 11!

vinsight4u8
Sep 6th 2008, 01:53 AM
Rev. 11:19b requires Rev. 16:1 to be next!
The plagues that will end with an earthquake and great hail, for the trumpet plagues received their announcement as shown in Rev. 8:5 and then the seven sounded and at the end an earthquake hour came.

But the vials are to end with an earthquake and great hail, so move from the end of 11 to the start of chapter 16.

bennie
Sep 6th 2008, 04:29 AM
Rev. 11:19b requires Rev. 16:1 to be next!
The plagues that will end with an earthquake and great hail, for the trumpet plagues received their announcement as shown in Rev. 8:5 and then the seven sounded and at the end an earthquake hour came.

But the vials are to end with an earthquake and great hail, so move from the end of 11 to the start of chapter 16.

maybe revelation15:5 to revelation16:21 is one prophecy?

bennie
Sep 6th 2008, 04:44 AM
hi vinsight.

here are the 18 end time apocolyptic prophecys. each one has a beginging point in time and a ending point in time. all the events happen in cronological order with in the prophecy. once the cronological order is broken, a new prophecy starts.
1)Dan2:31-35
2)Dan7:1-11
3)Dan8:1-12
4)Dan9:24-27
5)Dan11:2-35
6)Dan11:36-12:2

7)Rev4:1-6:17
8)Rev7:1-8:1
9)Rev8:2-9:21
10)Rev10:1-11:13
11)Rev11:14-19
12)Rev12:1-14:5
13)Rev14:6-15:4
14)Rev15:5-16:21
15)Rev18:1-8
16)Rev19:1-20:6
17)Rev20:7-21:1
18)Rev21:2-22:5

Rev17:1-18 is discussion
Rev22:6-21 is the epilogue

thoughts??
bennie

vinsight4u8
Sep 7th 2008, 12:44 PM
maybe revelation15:5 to revelation16:21 is one prophecy?

You could look at it that way, if we slide other chapters in too.
I don't see the end of Rev. 15 as fitting nice and snug with the start of chapter 16.

Chapter 15 ended with John understanding it takes the seven plagues of the seven angels over and then men can enter the temple in heaven.
So shouldn't we find some information as to the time of men getting into the temple and details as to what each plague entailed before we can begin chapter 16?

Chapter 15 shows that are two sets of plagues.
the seven plagues
and
the seven last plagues - given to them by one of the four beasts -as vials that are full

The seven plagues of the seven angels must end before chapter 16 can begin.
So off we go to chapter 16 and wham right at us come the very detailed descriptions of the pouring out of the vials.
But what if we let all of the trumpets sound first and that means all seals are done 1-6 - Rev. 7 shows men in the temple in heaven - and Rev. 8 for the most part gives the detailed trumpet account, then we let the end of Rev. 11:19 bring us back to where chapter 16 starts?
For the end of Rev. 11:19 would be so much needed before the vials could begin. We need that plagues are coming type of message with the knowledge of how that set of plagues will end, then we can move back to chapter 16 and the plague set will begin that ends with great hail.

vinsight4u8
Sep 7th 2008, 01:15 PM
Hi bennie!

I'll look at your list of prophecy sections tonight. I see you have Rev. 17:1-18 as "discussion".
Here an angel that has done the job of one of the vials shows up to do something else. He will show John the wicked city. John could have gone into great detail and said - one of the seven angels which had the seven vials and then such and such and such and such happened.
Just as in the trumpet time story of Rev. 8. John is only letting us know that the once had trumpet job angels have shown up to do something else.

Thanks for the list of verses - maybe they will help me understand things some things better. I find it interesting that in Rev. 17 John is told, Come hither and I will shew thee, then is soon carried away in the spirit to see the woman. He wonders after this woman.

In Rev. 4 - John was told to Come up hither, I will shew thee, and he was immediately in the spirit.
He seems to soon see things appear as wonders.
Rev. 12:1
"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven..."

bennie
Sep 8th 2008, 03:06 AM
Hi bennie!

I'll look at your list of prophecy sections tonight. I see you have Rev. 17:1-18 as "discussion".
Here an angel that has done the job of one of the vials shows up to do something else. He will show John the wicked city. John could have gone into great detail and said - one of the seven angels which had the seven vials and then such and such and such and such happened.
Just as in the trumpet time story of Rev. 8. John is only letting us know that the once had trumpet job angels have shown up to do something else.

Thanks for the list of verses - maybe they will help me understand things some things better. I find it interesting that in Rev. 17 John is told, Come hither and I will shew thee, then is soon carried away in the spirit to see the woman. He wonders after this woman.

In Rev. 4 - John was told to Come up hither, I will shew thee, and he was immediately in the spirit.
He seems to soon see things appear as wonders.
Rev. 12:1
"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven..."

hi vinsight.

the way i read the prophecys is probably different than most people. i realy dont see israel as having any role in end time prophecy. i dont belief in a pre trib rapture. i do believe that the GT is 1335 days long. i do believe God gave us a specific architecture how to read prophecy. I do believe Daniel is the key how to understand revelation.
please do read the prophecys the way i set them out, and try to put them on a time line for fun :) see what you come up with

bennie