PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for this girl....

EaglesWINGS911
Sep 6th 2008, 03:28 AM
I was at wal mart tonight and my cashier shared what had been going on in her life lately, and I felt so terrible for her I had to post here and ask for people to keep this young woman in your prayers. She had just turned 18 and on her birthday she was robbed. She was diagnosed with cervical cancer and then had to have her tonsils taken out and was still dealing with a very sore throat. She has upcoming surgery because they found more cancer cells, and to beat it all,she was involved in fender bender that cost her 3 grand. Wal mart she said won't provide health insurance benefits for her. I felt like giving her a hug, and I told her I would be praying for her. She needs prayers for healing, provision,and if she doesn't know the Lord, most of all for her coming to know and love Him as her Lord and Savior.

EaglesWINGS911
Sep 6th 2008, 03:30 AM
By the way, her name is Shelley.

TRL1957
Sep 6th 2008, 04:22 AM
This is all so very sad. I said a prayer for Shelley and will continue to do so.

Ashley274
Sep 6th 2008, 06:15 AM
:( That is sad I will keep her in my prayers

Bethany67
Sep 6th 2008, 06:15 AM
Poor lass - I'll pray for her.

Frances
Sep 6th 2008, 05:02 PM
:pray: for Healing for Shelley - in body, mind and spirit. . .

also that when you go back to give her that hug, and tell her that we are praying for her, He will make the oportunity and opening for you to tell her of His Love for her and His Power.

Beloved by God
Sep 6th 2008, 06:56 PM
I am praying for Shelley and I hope you get to see her again, and you can mention Jesus.

livingwaters
Sep 6th 2008, 07:39 PM
:pray::pray:ing for Shelley....she has great endurance to still be able to work at this time....some folks give up more readily than others, I guess. Prayerfully, she knows or will come to know our Lord and Savior. Father, please place the Christian she will listen to in her path...You, Father, know who that is!!!! Please let her see YOUR light and feel YOUR presence in dealing with these trials. I pray these things, in Jesus' name. Amen:hug:

Redneck Charger
Sep 7th 2008, 12:39 PM
Will be praying for Shelley.. Please Jesus, take care of her..:pray:

Peace2008
Sep 8th 2008, 09:21 PM
Praying in agreement with livingwaters...

beverlyc
Sep 9th 2008, 01:50 AM
I am praying that God will take care of this young Girl.

Buckeye Doug
Sep 10th 2008, 06:35 AM
Sending up prayer for Shelley right now.