PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for a Friend

Slug1
Sep 6th 2008, 04:48 PM
Dear Lord,

Today I see Your hand at work once again as You guide all who have faith in You. Lord, You are in control and all the Glory and Honor and Praise be unto You!!!

Lord, You have brought two paths together again. Two warriors who had been led along paths very much the same and brought together in fellowship. This fellowship parted ways but You knew that this was for only a season as we both grew and learned from You. Now You lead us back to fellowship again.

Thank you Lord for bringing us back together as my friend is in need of prayer.

Lord, I ask that You lift my friend and comfort him during this time of loss. His mother has recently passed and he informed me of this just now and I am led to get on my knees and pray for him. Lord, You heard my words while I was praying and I ask Lord that You give my friend the peace and understanding only You can give to those who seek You Lord.

Lord, I lift my friend in Jesus Christ's Name, Amen.

karenoka27
Sep 6th 2008, 05:06 PM
Agreeing with you in prayer right now Slug.

Frances
Sep 6th 2008, 05:14 PM
:pray:.....................................

Beloved by God
Sep 6th 2008, 06:50 PM
... :pray: ....

Ashley274
Sep 7th 2008, 05:53 AM
:pray::pray::pray::pray: In prayer with you :hug:

Redneck Charger
Sep 7th 2008, 12:35 PM
Slug.. I am in prayer with you and your friend..Please Jesus take care of them both..:pray:

thethirdtuttle
Sep 13th 2008, 02:55 AM
Dear Heavenly Father, we come to You right now in the mighty name of Jesus, and we ask that You would comfort, console, uplift and encourage Slug's friend who just lost his mother. I can't even begin to imagine what such a loss would be like, but You do, since You sent Your Son to die on a horrible Roman cross so that Your good creation, including mankind, could be reconciled back to Yourself. Please surround Slug's friend and his family with the love, encouragement, comfort and support only Your Holy Spirit can bring during these days of loss and grief. We thank and praise You, Lord, for Slug's compassion for his friend, and may You continue to show Your faithfulness in the coming days, weeks and months to Slug's friend by Slug being willing to just be there for his friend, no matter what. Draw these two friends closer to each other and to You as a result of this tragedy, and help them be the godly friends and brothers in the Lord You want them to be. In the mighty name of Jesus we pray all of these things. Amen and amen!

Yours in Christ,

Benjamin