PDA

View Full Version : Ganoosh had a hard time at soccer

Big T
Sep 6th 2008, 10:24 PM
But daddy was there to help.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/4423/gnsscrvq6.jpg

moonglow
Sep 6th 2008, 10:54 PM
Awwww how cute...so is this like peewee soccer? They are cute and glad dad was there!

How old is she now by the way?

karenoka27
Sep 6th 2008, 11:06 PM
The picture is absolutely precious!

Can I help in any way?
http://www.lastnightoffreedom.co.uk/images/shop/pink-whistle-1.jpg

livingwaters
Sep 6th 2008, 11:06 PM
Big T, that is toooo cute!!! It's nice to see that some parents still are involved with their children's activities. I know, we were involved in our children's activiites when they were younger. To this day, they still talk about them and us at their games.(whatever season it might have been. they played everything!!LOL)

Enjoy them while you can!!:)

Seeker of truth
Sep 6th 2008, 11:07 PM
Absolutly darling :)

Todd wants that pink whistle for himself ;)

Big T
Sep 7th 2008, 12:29 AM
That is U5 (Under 5. Liana is 4-1/2 now.) AYSO soccer.

It is great and the parents are actually cool too, so far. I am the ref for our team, which means that when we're the home team, I have to ref the game. It's fun but sad too. I so want to encourage Ganoosh but have to be smart about it on the field. She scored a goal and ran up to me for a hug and I had a huge dilema. Do I hug her or just tell her good job? So I one arm hugged her, told her she did great and made her get back to the line for the kickoff.

It's really fun reffing the girls, they are very cute and silly. Every butterfly and worm stops the game for them. They just stop and watch, then go back to playing. They still know what's important at this age.

Liana's team won 6-2. One girl, on our team, got 3 goals and the other three were split up between three other girls, one being Liana. She was so excited.

I forgot to buy her a toy, though. When I did good in soccer, one of my godfather's would buy me a toy. I want to do that for Liana to carry that little tradition on as it meant a lot to me.

Jeanne D
Sep 7th 2008, 02:01 AM
I know I'll sound like an old lady for saying this (and I'm not) but enjoy these precious moments, they will be gone soon enough.

Good job dad!

Jeanne:hug:

Big T
Sep 7th 2008, 02:38 PM
we do enjoy them. Hence the reason for the 120gb hard drive, loaded with pics.