PDA

View Full Version : NJ cops kick in door over bird's cries for help

moonglow
Sep 7th 2008, 06:34 PM
This is so funny I had to share: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080905/ap_on_fe_st/odd_boisterous_bird

:lol::lol:

I wonder if CPS can remove a bird? :hmm: :rofl:

FaithfulSheep
Sep 7th 2008, 06:40 PM
How funny! And I can totally relate. We have a blue and gold macaw that loves to talk. A few years ago we moved into a new house and had a new new UPS guy. The first day he knocked on the door, he was welcomed with HEEELLLLPPPP!!!!! as I opened the door. I got the most unusual look at my eyes got wide and I blushed with embarrassment... then I had him look inside at my bird, who at that point was laughing about the whole situation. :lol:

moonglow
Sep 7th 2008, 06:42 PM
How funny! And I can totally relate. We have a blue and gold macaw that loves to talk. A few years ago we moved into a new house and had a new new UPS guy. The first day he knocked on the door, he was welcomed with HEEELLLLPPPP!!!!! as I opened the door. I got the most unusual look at my eyes got wide and I blushed with embarrassment... then I had him look inside at my bird, who at that point was laughing about the whole situation. :lol:

lol...that's funny...after you got over being embarrassed that is! :lol:

Those birds can be super loud for sure!

kayte
Sep 7th 2008, 07:02 PM
How funny!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

stillforgiven
Sep 7th 2008, 07:11 PM

:rofl:

When I was in college, I rented a room from a couple who had a double-yellow-headed Amazon parrot, and he also had a very wide vocabulary. I guess the only "embarrassing" think he did was whistle like guys do at girls. One of the funniest things he said was, "Forgot to feed the bird."

moonglow
Sep 7th 2008, 07:14 PM
:rofl:

When I was in college, I rented a room from a couple who had a double-yellow-headed Amazon parrot, and he also had a very wide vocabulary. I guess the only "embarrassing" think he did was whistle like guys do at girls. One of the funniest things he said was, "Forgot to feed the bird."

lol...if we had a bird like that, I hate to think of the 'funny things' my son would teach it to say...:rolleyes: probably more like, "Feed Nate!" (my son's name) :lol: Or 'Buy Nate this or that!" ...lol...and I would end up going nuts! :cool:

graceforme
Sep 8th 2008, 07:18 PM
Funny story.

My daughter has a Quaker Parrot who learns a new word or sentence quite frequently. The funny thing is that he imitates the voice of the person he learned it from. One day, I went to my daughter's house, and knocked on the door. I heard her voice say "Come on in!" But the door was locked. When she finally came to the door, we realized that the bird was the one telling me to "Come on in!" and he was doing it in my daughter's exact voice.

Birds are fun and very smart.

moonglow
Sep 8th 2008, 07:28 PM
Funny story.

My daughter has a Quaker Parrot who learns a new word or sentence quite frequently. The funny thing is that he imitates the voice of the person he learned it from. One day, I went to my daughter's house, and knocked on the door. I heard her voice say "Come on in!" But the door was locked. When she finally came to the door, we realized that the bird was the one telling me to "Come on in!" and he was doing it in my daughter's exact voice.

Birds are fun and very smart.

lol that is funny....

ilovemetal
Sep 8th 2008, 11:32 PM
haha that's amazingly awsome.

and on a side note there's a grindcore band with a parrot that sings. i'd post the myspace, but it might not go over to well;) thet're called hatebeak.

anyways, good ol birls hey. so funny.