PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for strenght and energy please!

moonglow
Sep 7th 2008, 07:10 PM
I spend almost a week with the stomach flu and really got run down and weak due to not being able to eat well and keep my energy up. I lost some weight and still feel weak and with little energy though compared to a few days ago I am doing better! I just wish I felt like myself already and had more energy. I am very tired and bored with 'resting' and my mind wants to do the things I usually do but my body isn't there yet. Its really hard for me to not just jump up and get busy with whatever around here and force myself to still take it easy. Please pray I am more like myself by tomorrow! I have a meeting in the morning (vocational rehab) on making a plan to get part time work and told my son I would take him to the fair after school tomorrow (its dollar day). Now since its a school night we won't be there for hours and hours (I couldn't handle that) ...right now I am concerned be able to handle even a few hours of walking and standing alot. Since I am short on money I need to take advantage of dollar day....but I also don't want to over do it and get too weak again...

So anyway please pray my energy and strength is restored quickly! I hate feeling all foggy headed like this too due to just having been so sick.

Thanks!

God bless

Frances
Sep 8th 2008, 05:05 PM
:pray: that you receive the strength you need to fulfill the Lord's Will for you . . . and wisdom to know what should not be attempted at present.

(also praying that for myself - I know just how tough it is to have strong desires to 'do' things, in a weak body)

Roelof
Sep 9th 2008, 10:13 AM
moonglow

What is dollar day?

Dear Father, I pray for moonglow:

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Php 4:13)

I also pray that you would bless her financial needs.

In the powerful Name of Christ Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.

jsph110
Sep 9th 2008, 09:50 PM
I stand in agreement with you on this matter. May the Lord God of Abraham restore your energy in Jesus' name.

moonglow
Sep 10th 2008, 10:31 PM
:pray: that you receive the strength you need to fulfill the Lord's Will for you . . . and wisdom to know what should not be attempted at present.

(also praying that for myself - I know just how tough it is to have strong desires to 'do' things, in a weak body)

Thank you dear!

I will pray for you too on this!

Roelof moonglow

What is dollar day?

Dear Father, I pray for moonglow:

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Php 4:13)

I also pray that you would bless her financial needs.

In the powerful Name of Christ Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.

Oh I am sorry...I guess I should have explained better. The state fair is here and dollar day means you can get in for a dollar and ride the rides for a dollar ...

Which we did and I got through it though it was a bit chilly out! Then we went again last night to see Jeremy Camp concert...I posted about that on anything goes...then we were suppose to go again today and I told my mom I was just flat too tired to do the fair again. She took Nate and they are still gone! The kids get out on Wednesday from school because of the fair (though the school district won't admit that is why...lol). Thanks so much for your prayers!

jsph110 I stand in agreement with you on this matter. May the Lord God of Abraham restore your energy in Jesus' name.

Thank you so much! Thanks all I needed all the prayers I could get!

God bless

turtledove
Sep 10th 2008, 11:04 PM
Moonglow..adding my prayer to the others here. Hope you get rested up and feel better soon.

owl

Redneck Charger
Sep 11th 2008, 10:27 AM
Jesus.. Please help her feel back to herself.. sounds like she is on her way.. but please complete it for her..:pray: