PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for a guy that seems to have the world against him

moonglow
Sep 8th 2008, 03:18 AM
My sister is dating this guy named Buck that is under so much spiritual attacks its not even funny. He raised his three children pretty much alone as their mother ran off and got into drugs and other bad things. While he was determined to set them on the right path they have all ended up in prison or juvie...a very sad situation indeed. He is a Christian. Anyway the state is really messing him over badly. He has to pay child support on two of them...now they are demanding medical care on one ...he is working a full time job with overtime plus now a part time job and still they take out so much he is barely bringing home around 600$ a month! He is having to file for bankruptes and will lose his car plus ruin his credit. He tried to get into a Vocational school to get better paying jobs but cannot get the school district to mail a copy of his high school diploma and this battle with them has gone on for eight months! Plus he let a guy stay at his house for awhile...helping this guy out who was down and out...then the guy moves his girlfriend in and was not helping with any of the bills...Buck couldn't get him to leave and had to get a court order to make him leave then had to give him a 30 day notice! Then the guy keeps breaking in and steals his food...its just insane...one thing after another. And of course this car he is going to lose keeps breaking down too...

His heart is already broken by what his children have done and ended up where they have and now he can't get a break at all. He has gone to a lawyer who charged him 600$ and did nothing...only to find out he could have filed a motion to reduce child support with the court himself. The court says 600$ is enough to live on. :eek: SRS won't allow him to get Health Wave (state medical insurance) for this one child saying his income is too high and won't take into account all the money the state is taking out of his check. So that's being taken out of his check now. This nightmare has gone on and on and on with no relief insight. At one point he ended up in the ER with sky high blood pressure though has no medical cause for it...well obviously its stress. PLEASE pray for this man. Yes he has make mistakes and messed up...we all have...these attacks need to stop in the Name of Jesus.

Thanks.

God bless

CoffeeCat
Sep 8th 2008, 03:58 AM
Oh, wow. That poor guy. Praying for Buck, his kids, your sister (I imagine since she's dating him, she's stressed out, too!)... :pray: that God's will be done in these folks' lives.

steelerbabe
Sep 8th 2008, 11:56 AM
WIll be praying for Buck and your sister.:pray: I understand what it is like when everything comes against you. My testimoney is I'm still here. Please keep us posted and let them know prayers are being offered up.

moonglow
Sep 8th 2008, 01:30 PM
Thank you both! I forgot to mention (it was getting late) the guy that keeps breaking in and stealing his food was finally caught and arrested...so hopefully he will stop doing that. But then just recently some teenagers broke into his home (he lives in a bad area) and trashed the place...also broke into several other nearby homes and were finally caught in one where they were trying to start a fire in the garage....why I don't know. Like I said its literally been one thing after another going on with this poor guy. I really don't know how he has managed to hold up this long...he really needs all the prayers he can get!

God bless

tt1106
Sep 8th 2008, 01:49 PM
I ma praying that Buck can find solace in the loving embrace of his savior. ANd that hewill allow the Lord to carry him through this hardship.I pray also that his children will find salvation and be transformed.

Frances
Sep 8th 2008, 05:17 PM
:pray: for Buck and his family . . . .